test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

best pve bot skill line-up/precision mm

I used to be a burst and thought i would try precision for a bit and love it. Am curious if there is pve build for botting for hell road and other situations that utilizes the best of precision marksmen

Answers

• jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 62 Arc User
    There is I'm hybrid preci/burst second talent which I use only for pve stuff like bot, HR, RAID mostly for anything that is pve I'm not,
    28 talent points in burst and rest in preci .
    U will.have. 3x aoe spam.able. And full damage boost and buff and debuff to.youre party/raid
    and u don't need yellow energy for this ,
    U should go all.in.red.energy since u will.have spam.able aoe so u will.end up.having 14+ critchans nonstop ;)
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 631 Arc User
    Shapelle, my MM, is a precision main build for PvE with some Burst, being a 64/11 split, just to get the single point in Rake Of Fury as I have yet to come across a True Rake Of Fury rune. I am light awakening for the single target Precision boosts (her Extreme Sniping and Fire At Will hit really hard), and Nyos, for the crit-chance boosts with magic fuel. I have a mass of Shrapnel and Stray Bullet runes (0s cool-down on Fire At Will), along with enough Motivate and Contact runes to give the full boost with the MM buffs, and have maxed out Encourage for maximum benefit to raids. Swift Penetration is at 5/4, for a 1s cool-down on Penetrating Shot, and I have a True Burning Rage rune. My Wisdom is also fairly high (50) for snipe energy boosts and reduced cooldowns on Extreme Sniping and FaW.

While I can't chain non-stop AoEs, I can get pretty close, with a 1 second pause every 16s or so, which I usually fill in by casting Double Shot, or Burning Rage. If there's nothing else at all up, I'll cast Fire At Will, and then tab to the next target to spread the damage load across the multiple targets:

(buff or FaW+tab)->PS->AB->PS->RoF->PS->AB->PS->(BSwirl/FaW+tab)->PS->AB->PS->RoF->PS->repeat

Due to Burning Rage, and Lethal Control enhanced Double Shot, I can typically sustain >100% CC until Magic Fuel triggers, so I run at >100% CC near full-time in combat. The Armor Penetration Talent combined with Absorbed Bombardment (Salvo) further helps to ensure that most every hit is a crit from start to finish as various creatures do have some amount of crit-dodge on them.

Last time I tried on HRD (about 3 months ago), I was able to hit ~14550 acclaim fairly easily, and might even be able to get close to 14600 nowadays now that my Astroplane has leveled more. My typical lazy zero-buff scores are in the ~14400 range. Room 50 score is typically 140+ at full buff.

I found the above to offer the best blend of AoE + Single Target DPS across the broadest range of scenarios.

Many off things u useing is kinda not needed only thing u need to use om this build is 4 attck skills hunter mark- fire att will- rake furry- och salvo aoe skill and sometime i use. Master snipe that all i use for pve as hyrbird preci/soul,
    Party buffs-900 attack , 2,5 crit chans , 8 critdamge
    debuff- 2000- defens = 2000 attack who eve attack the target , 100 res-, 8% more damge , and 6 critdodge debuff.

And same time u spamm 3 skill with 100 critchans so u crit nonstop kinda perma
    And keep in minde i use it only for pve nothing else so i maxed all buff and debuff ,

Pvp i use soul
    edited September 14

Many off things u useing is kinda not needed

Was that aimed at me? I was answering to the opening poster, but since you and I are the only ones who responded, then it must have been aimed at me.

During the last summer event that had the HR score competition, mine was the only MM in the top 20 player list for all PWE servers in the world. I didn't see your name there, and I did it without scamming GMs, so please, do tell us all more about how "many of the things I use are kinda not needed".

Also, my single target dps skill sequence is completely different to what I listed above, which was for multi-targets only.

If you have 28 points in Burst like you describe, then you can't have maxed all buffs/debuffs in the precision tree

I use soul for PvP as well.
    Post edited by unusualsuspect1 on

Many off things u useing is kinda not needed

Was that aimed at me? I was answering to the opening poster, but since you and I are the only ones who responded, then it must have been aimed at me.

During the last summer event that had the HR score competition, mine was the only MM in the top 20 player list for all PWE servers in the world. I didn't see your name there, and I did it without scamming GMs, so please, do tell us all more about how "many of the things I use are kinda not needed".

Also, my single target dps skill sequence is completely different to what I listed above, which was for multi-targets only.

If you have 28 points in Burst like you describe, then you can't have maxed all buffs/debuffs in the precision tree

I use soul for PvP as well.
    first off all if u have problem with me u have support buttom u can seek help there instead spreading lies <3

and ofc u wont see my namn guse i dont care abute HR or any rank i just do to get 1 st reward in my server that it ( i bot hole HR dont even pet buff )

and yes i have all maxed ^^ buff and debuff <3

first off all if u have problem with me u have support buttom u can seek help there instead spreading lies

I've made my mind up. I know exactly what you are. Just know you don't fool me for a moment even though you might have fooled, or are under the protection of, certain PWE staff.

and ofc u wont see my namn guse i dont care abute HR or any rank i just do to get 1 st reward in my server that it ( i bot hole HR dont even pet buff )

...and yet you're here to tell someone who does care about HR/PvE enough to post the presently best MM scores on any PWE managed server about how they're doing it all wrong, and then fall back to "I don't care because I'm PvP" when called out on it.

You could have just said nothing at all, or "Hey, that sounds like an approach I might try", instead of telling others who are doing it better, that they're doing it wrong.

and yes i have all maxed ^^ buff and debuff <3</p>

28 talent points in burst and rest in preci .

We all get 75 talent points in total to spend. If you have put 28 points in Burst, that leaves 47 points in total to put into precision. Basic math.

Lethal Control (buff), Strengthen Up (buff), and Armor Penetration (debuff) all require 50+ points in Precision just to unlock, and none of those skills have runes available for them, so one of your quoted statements is not true.

> @unusualsuspect1 said:
    > first off all if u have problem with me u have support buttom u can seek help there instead spreading lies
    >
    > I've made my mind up. I know exactly what you are. Just know you don't fool me for a moment even though you might have fooled, or are under the protection of, certain PWE staff.
    > and ofc u wont see my namn guse i dont care abute HR or any rank i just do to get 1 st reward in my server that it ( i bot hole HR dont even pet buff )
    >
    >
    > ...and yet you're here to tell someone who does care about HR/PvE enough to post the presently best MM scores on any PWE managed server about how they're doing it all wrong, and then fall back to "I don't care because I'm PvP" when called out on it.
    >
    > You could have just said nothing at all, or "Hey, that sounds like an approach I might try", instead of telling others who are doing it better, that they're doing it wrong.
    > and yes i have all maxed ^^ buff and debuff <3 28 talent points in burst and rest in preci .
    >
    > We all get 75 talent points in total to spend. If you have put 28 points in Burst, that leaves 47 points in total to put into precision. Basic math.
    >
    > Lethal Control (buff), Strengthen Up (buff), and Armor Penetration (debuff) all require 50+ points in Precision just to unlock, and none of those skills have runes available for them, so one of your quoted statements is not true.

> @unusualsuspect1 said:
    > first off all if u have problem with me u have support buttom u can seek help there instead spreading lies
    >
    > I've made my mind up. I know exactly what you are. Just know you don't fool me for a moment even though you might have fooled, or are under the protection of, certain PWE staff.
    > and ofc u wont see my namn guse i dont care abute HR or any rank i just do to get 1 st reward in my server that it ( i bot hole HR dont even pet buff )
    >
    >
    > ...and yet you're here to tell someone who does care about HR/PvE enough to post the presently best MM scores on any PWE managed server about how they're doing it all wrong, and then fall back to "I don't care because I'm PvP" when called out on it.
    >
    > You could have just said nothing at all, or "Hey, that sounds like an approach I might try", instead of telling others who are doing it better, that they're doing it wrong.
    > and yes i have all maxed ^^ buff and debuff <3 28 talent points in burst and rest in preci .
    >
    > We all get 75 talent points in total to spend. If you have put 28 points in Burst, that leaves 47 points in total to put into precision. Basic math.
    >
    > Lethal Control (buff), Strengthen Up (buff), and Armor Penetration (debuff) all require 50+ points in Precision just to unlock, and none of those skills have runes available for them, so one of your quoted statements is not true.

1. Youre wrong sweetpie there is no such thing aleast dont lie to self LOL under protection xD
    2.yes I do not care about pve :) my hot do all the jobb for me my time its worth to put on something ealse then ttrying to compare zise off things I think u got it ;) ealse I would go for crit damage and crit chans stuff in astral ;) I have 0 point there .
    3. I have all the right to talk and express my self in any wayni feel to ,just as u do but if u don't. Like it that you're problem. I have no problem aleast against you even u talk **** and lies, for me u just a kid or a person with no brain. I Don't go down that low so I will just smile and tell you all gonna be fine sweetheart <3
    4, and for you're concern. You prolly wander what I get in HR well my Bot get me 14200 point while I'm sitting and watching movie. So imagine :) if I was freak like u and had all pve stuff from astral or even ID on gear critdamge and fully buffed so yeah but i love you anyway ❤️My sweet sweet midget
    Doubling down (with more lies), while ignoring the pertinent points. I'd expect no less.

A word of advice that I wholly expect to be ignored: A conman can fool some people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.
    edited September 22
    > @unusualsuspect1 said:
    > Doubling down (with more lies), while ignoring the pertinent points. I'd expect no less.
    >
    > A word of advice that I wholly expect to be ignored: A conman can fool some people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Enough crying like baby, and enough. Acting like a.child and. Enough being to.toxic 👍no room for such things here enjoy you're game then.wasting.time on.this.useless topic and.thread couse guess what I'm.enjoying it 😉 that advice from.me to.you lill midget ❤️