test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge bug with immense effect on game

famousbackpapierfamousbackpapier Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports
Hey,

recently i found out about a bug that some people used excessively to gain huge (and i mean HUGE) amounts of gold.
I wont explain what the bug is and how to use it, i just want some comfirmation of our GM that they are aware of it or maybe already fixed it and that they gonna punish those users who exploited it to an insane extend.

Just to give you an idea of what they got...they got hundreds even thousands of diamonds for free, maxed out alts in less than 2 weeks. But not just one - multiple of them. Maxed out anima, wing system lv 35+, insane ID's on every single item and so on in a short period of time.

Please, do something.

Comments

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Ohhh you mean those dyos people that still dodge us in arena after their upgrades?
    Yeahh i heard they got 100k+ diamonds from an exploit, pretty sure they got plenty leftovers so make sure to go after the alts logged from same IP adresses too.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    dirty exploiting EU servers!
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 370 Arc User
    Free Diamonds for us Honest and Humble Illyfue as a compensation!...
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    If that's case, I smell a rollback...or send that "anniv promo" to US servers too! ;p
  • fw2database#6189 fw2database Posts: 120 Arc User
    I dont really think that GM will confirm sonething)))
  • dazy420#3112 dazy420 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    This is game breaking. 100k+ diamonds doesn't even describe the extend of it, more like +++ (if the numbers we were told are accurate). And now just for fun do the math, multiple 100k into leaves at the 99.99s max exchange rate would be an amount of leaves equal to a seven digit number of dollars. This is ridiculous.
  • longschwanzerllongschwanzerl Posts: 59 Arc User

Now, we all know that nothing is going to be done about this. FW (Fail World) does everything in their power to kill this game and people still play.

because those people pay. but hundrets of thousands of euros in ingame currency generated out of nowhere isn't the same as a f ed up event. it's a bug in the game that 'costs them money'.
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 56 Arc User
    Well if is true stay ready for say bye for some guys :D :D

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    *yawn*, been there OP, done that, just wait for the final episode.
    > @famousbackpapier said:
    > Hey,
    >
    > recently i found out about a bug that some people used excessively to gain huge (and i mean HUGE) amounts of gold.
    > I wont explain what the bug is and how to use it, i just want some comfirmation of our GM that they are aware of it or maybe already fixed it and that they gonna punish those users who exploited it to an insane extend.
    >
    > Just to give you an idea of what they got...they got hundreds even thousands of diamonds for free, maxed out alts in less than 2 weeks. But not just one - multiple of them. Maxed out anima, wing system lv 35+, insane ID's on every single item and so on in a short period of time.
    >
    > Please, do something.

Did u try to write some lines to support. Named chars names, describe the bug, for them to check it?
  • newshadowmasternewshadowmaster Posts: 3 Arc User
    100k+ diamonds is understated ...... -.-

I hope there is no rollback, but only perm bann.

Greets KayShadow

-There's another post of somebody, who, not as professional as possible, but saying some truths, said that there're people cheating, and I replied that I saw lvl 97+ people with bad stats plus gear 10/12, low gems, being hard to kill for good chars.
    And what community did was laugh at this person, and that's what we all can expect. There's no criticism at all about bad conducts. So called honest people that accepted more4 Legendary Points than they had and the max stackable, So called honest people that was selling sandgrits and Flames that they got in questionable ways, so called honest people that acquiered golden boots out of an error, so called honest people that got orbs using a game issue, so called honest people that abuse everytime they can. No need to point out Dyos because they know how to cheat better, or Tytan, it's not a matter of server or cheat, it's the players mentallity, that leads us to a point of no return.

There are things that when they are obtained at -all costs-, they lose virtue.

The competition is entertaining, healthy and even fun. But obsessiveness is insane and leads to loneliness and boredom.

Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen!...

• derprofi34derprofi34 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not all of them cheated on dyos, maybe 3-5 people, that does not mean they all do it :s , and on other servers they may have used a few as well. That has to check FW and then ban people.
    edited June 2018

-There's another post of somebody, who, not as professional as possible, but saying some truths, said that there're people cheating, and I replied that I saw lvl 97+ people with bad stats plus gear 10/12, low gems, being hard to kill for good chars.

If you're talking about the self heal modification that is possibly being used on eu x-server by a group of individuals, that's also a game breaking issue that should be adressed. I'm not sure if the very people that i find a bit fishy are really using it, tho. But I do know that tools like that exist because i've seen people use them on private servers.

On a side note: I received information that staff is well aware of the current issue and that they have their logs ready.
  • thery74#2642 thery74 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    wow, just get chocked by the information, i understand now, how people make full 105 gold ..

Someone can just confirm if the bug was just on Dyos, or on all server ? know if the other server can get a rollback or not ... cause i dont want to play for nothing -_-
    Post edited by thery74#2642 on
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 306 Arc User
    Best in all by now :) NO !!!!!!11111!!!!!! Reaction from anyone. Not a simple post.... nothing. So i guess there will be no action taken upon these. Need to know the usage. Wanna gold stuff too ;)
    > @ichdumm said:
    > Best in all by now :) NO !!!!!!11111!!!!!! Reaction from anyone. Not a simple post.... nothing. So i guess there will be no action taken upon these. Need to know the usage. Wanna gold stuff too ;)

Ask the author of this thread and share it will all comunity;)

> @ichdumm said:

> Best in all by now :) NO !!!!!!11111!!!!!! Reaction from anyone. Not a simple post.... nothing. So i guess there will be no action taken upon these. Need to know the usage. Wanna gold stuff too ;)

Ask the author of this thread and share it will all comunity;)

No one will answer upon these ;) Because of loosing advantage.
  • aikocrystallaikocrystall Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    No one in their right sense of mind should use this exploit just because 'they wont fix or bann anyone'. If they dont IP bann the people who used it and all the alts they logged in in the time, we cann all just quit the game. I myself do also think they will just bann the certain character and then they can just build a new alt char with all the thousand diamonds they send per post on another account or just stored/hid somewhere. And if that happens im also quitting this good for nothing game. They completely ruined the economy on dyos and it will never be fair again to other players.A non Cash char can't afford ANYTHING anymore. And anyone who's in this certain guild is shamed server-wide even if not using it themselves. Thats the way it is. A handfull of people are playing the official server like its a private server at this moment, with no limit to gold diamonds and feeling cool cause they're now 'all mighty'. And what's most annoying of it all is, they're STILL thinking no one knows who these people are, even if EVERYONE knows by now and is pointing finger. xD
    edited June 2018
    ichdumm said:

Best in all by now :) NO !!!!!!11111!!!!!! Reaction from anyone. Not a simple post.... nothing. So i guess there will be no action taken upon these. Need to know the usage. Wanna gold stuff too ;)

Just because they don't post it on the forums doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
    I'm not going to quote it here since it's against the ToS but I was in a private conversation with shalenak and he confirmed it.

I myself do also think they will just bann the certain character and then they can just build a new alt char with all the thousand diamonds they send per post on another account or just stored/hid somewhere.

That's what everyone fears. Just have to cross fingers that they actually check to which characters the gold was traded/sent because anything else won't fix anything, since neither their actual characters would get banned, nor would the money disappear.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

Just because they don't post it on the forums doesn't mean they're not doing anything.
    I'm not going to quote it here since it's against the ToS but I was in a private conversation with shalenak and he confirmed it.

I guess the time China devs taking to solve this issue, a lot of ppl had enough time to scatter everything, I also heard that no main is going to get banned, so dont forget that you can as well waste 100kdiamonds on fireworks just in case<3

On a more serious note, be advised that some people keep forgetting that this is a busyness and this kinda of situations is a crime by the US constitution so if PW wanted would get their IPs investigate it and could sue them all good, but as usual PW is taking a tolerant approach, but until when will that tolerance last, maybe some day who knows some will be surprised ;)
  • fiora1222fiora1222 Posts: 25 Arc User
    so im working hard to get stronger and those ppl get 100d+ i want too gimme gimme aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    they were banning for less, and now you wanna tell us that they dont care about exploit gold income in game, and no ban? what a blasphemy..
  • pais#7238 pais Posts: 1 New User
    nice game
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 71 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 any words ?
    They better look for the same MAC direction, not only IP, but how about a person who goes to a public computer (some bar-café have it) and they create an account there, char there, and use the exploit there. They should review All the accounts wealth and movements of gold, etc.
    MAC ? ;) Layer 2 is NOT routed. Only Layer3 (eg. IP)