test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Floofy Orb drop rate

Hey PWI Quality Assurance,

Your Floofy Orb drop rate is ridiculously low and mostly drop trash.

How you expect c$er to buy your leaf if your drop rate sucks? Really don't understand the way you thinking.

Comments

• chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 352 Arc User
    Sadly same as many other orbs like Rainbow Dream Orbs that I've opened 3.5k+ orbs and only got one Rainbow Dream pet and no "Earth Memory Crystal, Twin City Instrument or Ancient Runestone" whatsoever!!! I wonder if they are not in orb or just super bad luck ;( Although I'm good with other drop items, but if I was looking for one of those rare items, considering the leaves/money I spent, it's ultimate suck!!! Only best orb so far is Orb of Legend~
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Hi chiffoncake. Yeah this is sucks..
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited July 10
    Drop rate for ancient runestone in all orbs is 0.0001% . Quite literally 1 in 1 million, and I am being totally serious here. That is the actual drop rate in every orb that you see it that I am aware of the drop rates for.

Twin City Instrument (EB100) is about 1 in 330,000 orbs. You're better off spamming MaRC
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 22 Arc User

Drop rate for ancient runestone in all orbs is 0.0001% . Quite literally 1 in 1 million, and I am being totally serious here. That is the actual drop rate in every orb that you see it that I am aware of the drop rates for.

Twin City Instrument (EB100) is about 1 in 330,000 orbs. You're better off spamming MaRC

Actually I am aiming for those mount drop. What is MaRC anyway?
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 663 Arc User

Actually I am aiming for those mount drop. What is MaRC anyway?
    MaRC = Master Random Challenge (what it's abbreviated as on Lionheart)