test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kraislerkraisler Posts: 32 Arc User
Is anyone at FW aware that you can't log in on Illyfue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Making a name for NoName

Comments

• rcanhetarcanheta Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with Eyrda. it just keeps trying to connect for several minutes but nothing happens at all. no error message, no nothing.
  • It's been several days and this is happening to me as well. Has anyone been able to log in?
  • reiahna1reiahna1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    on eryda but dc every half hour
  • reiahna1reiahna1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    that is on firefox
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 545 Moderator
    There haven't been any issues with the servers or logging in recently...hmm, are you trying to connect to the game without using Arc? Since our security update in February, you will need to run FW thru Arc to connect to the game.
  • stackettesstackettes Posts: 11 Arc User
    almost 6 am estern time and servers not back on after maintenence?
  • stackettesstackettes Posts: 11 Arc User
    relogged my arc and it said it updated but still servers are down is there a gllitch usualy game is back up by around 4 am

Hmm, there haven't been any login issues or servers downtime other than maintenance. You may have been trying to enter the game before maintenance was over.
  • belegilbelegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    I am suddenly unable to login to the game. It keeps telling me I'm missing sysinfo.ini file -- but I was just logged in...
    I went to my other computer and can't login there either. No one else in my guild is having this issue as far as I know.
  • avihsnisavihsnis Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 29
    cannot login on any computers here

patcher fails to connect, login servers timeout.

i am comcast in north florida
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
    edited July 3
    avihsnis said:

cannot login on any computers here

patcher fails to connect, login servers timeout.

i am comcast in north florida

That might be the issue, Comcast had big outtages across the US recently.

• Odd - Thought Arc used AT&T in their Colorado datacenter.... Anyway - I get logged in to Arc fine. Launch game... Choose server... Choose toon... then - it hangs at 'Logging in please be patient'.

I have removed all security features on my computer temporarily to test... not that at all. Verified files... rebooted several times... Same result.

The screen is the same as when we change realms in game - "Logging in please be patient'.

And never finishes - or at least after 3 minutes it does not.

Was fine up until logoff before 7/4 maintenance.

Any others having this issue??
  • d3fed1ed3fed1e Posts: 2 Arc User
    7/4/2018 Still not able to log into Eydra server. I log in with the proper log in info and it says "logging in please be patient". Anyone else having this issue? If you find a fix to this please let me know
    The tweet was sent out as a heads-up that any of our players who use Comcast might experience issues, since the ISP was having large scale service problems.

Have any of you guys sent in tickets? I'll ask the team about it as well.