Broken Female Fashion

2»

Comments

• str0ndar
    str0ndar Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hello,
    The panties remain exchanged because of the censorship that exists in the other version of the game, but the GM Sailor Mu informed a temporary way to solve this:

I'm posting here for everyone who wants to use it too.
  • bridal101
    bridal101 Posts: 6 Arc User
    My gear wont display
  • aprilreigns101
    aprilreigns101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    When i put clothes on my character it defaults to their underwear instead of showing the clothes on them. And yes I am putting the clothes on my character and not taking them off. I looked up this issue online and the only resolution i found was to go to the SystemSetting file and change the "EnableCommonPants" value from a 0 to a 1. Unfortunately my systemsetting file does not have the "enablecommonpants" value at all. As a matter of fact there's nothing in the SystemSetting file that says anything about clothing or my character. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • ichdumm
    ichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    Hi,

use this :smile:

https://app.box.com/s/mlzlcpopk64s2gdhhd3iidz7abm2cd1r

MAKE A COPY/BACKUP of Original File then put this one into the folder. Should work :)
  • pegasuscck#6798
    pegasuscck#6798 Posts: 1 New User
    My gear also won't display. Only having this problem with chest and legs slot. New account, new character. Only time I get anything other than underwear is when I have nothing equipped. Human priest female model.
  • renegadebaby#5476
    renegadebaby#5476 Posts: 2 Arc User
    forsakenworld->Rolesettings>SystemSetting(uncheck read only)>Enable commonpants = 0
  • originalsinn
    originalsinn Posts: 14 Arc User
    i have had the same issue, used the fix as above, pants showing now but my chest piece is still being displayed as the underwear
  • santina11#8158
    santina11#8158 Posts: 2 New User
    Unfortunately it doesn't work for me, still underwear. Anoyone has any idea how to fix this? Kinda annoying.
  • santina11#8158
    santina11#8158 Posts: 2 New User
    It worked, thank you very much, ichdumm!
  • lantanapooh
    lantanapooh Posts: 5 Arc User
    ichdumm that also worked for me thank you soooo much :D
  • leak#2697
    leak#2697 Posts: 1 New User
    hmmm....
  • iorrans
    iorrans Posts: 67 Arc User
    wait for game update it prolly will fix it.

• ichdumm
    ichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    iorrans said:

wait for game update it prolly will fix it.

MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

• dragonstrike13
    dragonstrike13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i tried went threw changed it to 0 but not letting me save it saying meed permission or see an admin
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 487 Arc User

i tried went threw changed it to 0 but not letting me save it saying meed permission or see an admin

You need to move the file out of program files (x86) folder (or program files if it's there for some reason), modify it, save it, then move it back into the forsaken world_en folder location where you found it.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • gemini#2317
    gemini#2317 Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2020
    Thanks a lot, Ichdumm! It worked out just fine for me. I just began to play and I was really uncomfortable with running around in my char's underwear. tyvm <3
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    Been curious what happened to FW the past few years, so I decided to take a peek and maybe even play a bit. I own a crapload of fashion but mostly ALL of them are broken and don't show anymore. There are only a few pieces that actually show up when I wear them and don't leave me naked. Not sure if that has happened anywhere else and since I just returned I don't wanna dig through threads. Thanks! :3

PoPxTart - Lionheart
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard