test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral system lvl 40 +

nimagelasnimagelas Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi,
Reaching level 40 of the astral system is not easy.
But then everything gets complicated: many objects are not supported.
Of course, the dust and fragments of astroplan are obsolete after the level 40 but also, astroplan energies which give 1000 points, are not usable.
And finally, prayer no longer makes it possible to earn points but gives only a few objects such as dust and fragments.
It remains the key astroplian, but it consumes 50 stones of awakening for 27 000 points earned.
To reach level 41, you need 2 835 300 points, so I let you do the math.

Have you planned something else next?
Because if I calculated that it would take me more than 2 months for level 41, I think it will take several years, see dozens of years for the 70 !!!

Comments

• starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    nimagelas said:

Hi,
    Reaching level 40 of the astral system is not easy.
    But then everything gets complicated: many objects are not supported.
    Of course, the dust and fragments of astroplan are obsolete after the level 40 but also, astroplan energies which give 1000 points, are not usable.
    And finally, prayer no longer makes it possible to earn points but gives only a few objects such as dust and fragments.
    It remains the key astroplian, but it consumes 50 stones of awakening for 27 000 points earned.
    To reach level 41, you need 2 835 300 points, so I let you do the math.

Have you planned something else next?
    Because if I calculated that it would take me more than 2 months for level 41, I think it will take several years, see dozens of years for the 70 !!!

In our version lv40 is the max atm afaik (please correct me if i'm wrong), pretty sure once this gets the raise we'll get new items.
  • nimagelasnimagelas Posts: 21 Arc User
    Tha max is not lvl 90 to the Shield ? and lvl 70 for the Iratis !
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    nimagelas said:

Tha max is not lvl 90 to the Shield ? and lvl 70 for the Iratis !

40 is max for the time being. we'll get higher lvls in a future update.
    If it's the max, I probably have time to be 41 or 42 before the next update B)
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Level 100 is the coded cap of the entire system. Level 40 is the cap that we have now. The next patch will raise the cap to level 70 and bring the appropriate items to level it. The Yiratis/Scorpion tree is a mix of attack and defence attributes, like a blend of the first two trees. The Shield system tree has not yet been coded (to my knowledge) and thus there is no corresponding information for it.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    lv100 mastery/resist ultra is not hard anymore due to Ocean/Poly orbs, hopefully we have astro orbs to push soon, also lv4-5 gems in boutique or orbs are needed for last wing charge tier too. However, FW would make a huge profit if they do that, and we would spend more to get end game done in 3-6 months rather...never get them even you rich >.<
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    this game will continue in a way.do not think so much,have fun :D

Wait and see ! B)