Scroll of Recall/Gold Recall

aersien
aersien Posts: 4 Arc User
I have a toon who cannot use Scroll of Recalls or use Gold to reset the ID. When the scroll or gold is used, is does not reset to the previous ID but instead gives a new and terrible ID. I submitted a ticket and was sent here... please get this fixed. It is too expensive to keep ID-ing her gear without being able to return to previous.

Comments

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Read it carefully. What does Scroll of Recall say?
  • aersien
    edited March 2018
    In the SS you can see what is says.... I know how to use a scroll of recall I've played this game for many years... it is not operator error. Also, it is not just the scroll of recall that causes a random (NOT the "old attributes") ID with the option to use gold coins instead it also creates a NEW ID.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ichdumm
    ichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Did i understand right ? This Scroll "re ident" again ? Can you pls (if possible) do some screener ?

I submitted a ticket and was sent here... please get this fixed.

Sorry but this is a standard answer from support how don't care about FW.
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    aersien said:

In the SS you can see what is says.... I know how to use a scroll of recall I've played this game for many years... it is not operator error. Also, it is not just the scroll of recall that causes a random (NOT the "old attributes") ID with the option to use gold coins instead it also creates a NEW ID.

Can you record a video of it?
  • aersien

Could not get the video to upload properly so here are SS' from the video.
    While I was incorrect about it being a random ID, it still does not "recall" to the previous. It is saving the new ID.
  • ichdumm
    ichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Are you FW-Lvl3 ? And for me the Button for usage is not highlighted.
  • aersien
    Yes she is.