Eryda and Storm Legion disconnects

2»

Comments

• anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017
    Merged the threads - the internet backbone issues experienced 2 days ago messed with traffic that involved the affected areas. Their service mostly recovered quickly at the time.

I spoke with our team earlier and we're already investigating the current disconnects. I'm not experiencing the issue on either server but I'm guessing it is related to the same backbone issue.

UPDATE: Our net operations team is rerouting traffic to try and avoid the issue. There may be some disconnects during this transition. I have not experienced a drop, but I'm still monitoring the servers. Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue!
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    and what response do you have for random players are now receiving chests in their system mail with 2000 legend points each??!? something you have no knowledge about?? why isn't everyone getting these??? @anole300#5837
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    amarantos said:

and what response do you have for random players are now receiving chests in their system mail with 2000 legend points each??!? something you have no knowledge about?? why isn't everyone getting these??? @anole300#5837

I was wonder same cuz some have got enof point to full 105 set
  • harukodarkfire#1527
    harukodarkfire#1527 Posts: 58 Arc User
    And the stupid DC's are STILL going on!!
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 162 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 this dc by dc, please help :thinking:
    top corzo
  • harukodarkfire#1527
    harukodarkfire#1527 Posts: 58 Arc User
    It's now been what? A 24+ hour problem?
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    4 d/c in 2 hours on Storm this evening. Done for the night :/