Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

167891012»

Comments

• makrakis
    makrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    Can someone give an answer or an ETA on this fix eventually?
  • tintacicus
    tintacicus Posts: 13 Arc User
    Please fix Illyfue in general, asap
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    the rankings are still broken on illyfue

i dont know if you know how important it is to actually fix this issue together with the gvg rewards one

i also dont think you know some ingame prizes (like hr) are based on the weekly progress, so at the moment people who didnt even do full hr or are listed on X place in the ranks since last week are still on that place today (and i bet they will keep like that for a while seeing how long you took to "fix" other stuff in the past)

so, have a bit of decency and stop making useless threads about 3h+ maintenances that dont fix sh1te, instead you can just add a simple "cs update" to the thread's description because thats all you are doing

tbh you probably dont even know whats gvg or whats hr so why do i even bother ranting loOooL

ps: not to mention we still have no idea what those cards we were getting last week in the mail were from, not even a word from any of you saying if they were compensation mails for illyfue, bugged mails not meant to be sent, mails meant to be for everyone in every server...

i could go on and on but whats the point, no one's gonna reply and no one cares about the playerbase that you are so desperate to keep, but hey good job fixing the stuff to keep us all playing HEUAHEUHE no.
    Clyfar
  • fw2database#6189
    fw2database#6189 Posts: 120 Arc User
    > @redmoonlight1 said:
    > PLEASE FIX MY ILLYFUE ACCOUNT.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

New charge promo ?)))
  • makrakis
    Ok how about this...

How about you incompetent developers and employees quit and give us a break
    Maybe someone new will be willing to answer

My two cents!
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    This has been a difficult and frustrating situation for both the players as well as the team. While this has been an unfortunately slow process, thankfully, they've made significant progress on freeing players that were stuck. They are still hard at work on the remaining issues still being experienced on Illyfue. Compensation for the original disconnection issues the server experienced have been fully sent out at this point. We are also discussing potential options for some of the more obstructive remaining issues, once they are dealt with.
  • sismoonshine
    sismoonshine Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the update anole300, it's good to know work is being done on all the issues Illyfue is experiencing.
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User

This has been a difficult and frustrating situation for both the players as well as the team. While this has been an unfortunately slow process, thankfully, they've made significant progress on freeing players that were stuck. They are still hard at work on the remaining issues still being experienced on Illyfue. Compensation for the original disconnection issues the server experienced have been fully sent out at this point. We are also discussing potential options for some of the more obstructive remaining issues, once they are dealt with.

I HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING SENCE BEFORE THANKSGIVING SO YOU ARE SOO FULL OF IT.....WHERE IS MY COMPENSATION...WHERE IS MY ACCOUNT FIX WHERE IS MY MISSING TOON....WHERE IS ANYTHING....THEY/YOU OFFER A ROLLBACK FOR ME AND COMPENSATION AND STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME....THIS IS A BOGUS RESPONCE ON YOUR PART FIX MY FRICKEN ACCOUNT PLEASE...DONE BEING NICE....WHAT IS CHINAS PHONE NUMBER CONTACT INFO...I WANT MY STUFF FIXED AND ITS OBVIOUS US PEOPLE CANT FIX IT

• makrakis
    We can't use auction house and game mail since 5 December, the gm only answers to orb threads and game support are incompetent to provide with any valuable information!
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User

I HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING SENCE BEFORE THANKSGIVING SO YOU ARE SOO FULL OF IT.....WHERE IS MY COMPENSATION...WHERE IS MY ACCOUNT FIX WHERE IS MY MISSING TOON....WHERE IS ANYTHING....THEY/YOU OFFER A ROLLBACK FOR ME AND COMPENSATION AND STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME....THIS IS A BOGUS RESPONCE ON YOUR PART FIX MY FRICKEN ACCOUNT PLEASE...DONE BEING NICE....WHAT IS CHINAS PHONE NUMBER CONTACT INFO...I WANT MY STUFF FIXED AND ITS OBVIOUS US PEOPLE CANT FIX IT

I understand you're angry, but if you read carefully the ToS, you know you have not many rights you're kinda claiming with your rage. Play at your own risk, basically.

Even if I fully understand you. But life ain't easy in the World, get an idea on a Forsaken one!
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    A beta is an unfinished version released to either the public for testing purposes for bugs or glitches. The objective is you report the bugs to development team and they fix it, atm FW decayed into a alpha state, lots of bugs/glitch/exploits, unbalanced in pvp/pve in some areas, lack of optimization, major broken features (arena, illystuff), and other things that a beta game should have polished by now :) and since no effort is done to fix anything at all, since players keep reporting issues its not considered a beta, i learnt one thing though never play published games, ever again, though FW concept is ok in the mmo genre and its UI is ok, not many in f2p genre provide a decent UI as FW does trust me on that, but even that is starting to get messed up, sooo yeahhh.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• anole300#5837
    edited January 2018

@redmoonlight1 You never replied to the message I sent you at the beginning of this month, but please reply to the message support has sent you - they are waiting for your response before moving forward. Delaying sending them a response only delays them fixing the issue you are experiencing.
  • anole300#5837
    Progress has been made and confirmed on the mailbox & auction house issue for the players support knows of. ^_^

-- just as a reminder --

****Anyone who has ongoing issues accessing their mailbox & auction house, please make sure to contact support so they can help fix the issue for you.****