Is Dimensional Trumpet permanent?

Topic says all. I don't mind 300 leaves for permanent cross server WC, sounds fun ;) but if per WC...

Comments

• tomycro0
    tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    when you open window "All server broadcast" is says above dimensional trumpet consume item, so i gues it is per wc. but that's just theoreticly.
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Lol if per wc, they will end up like runemakers a useless item in boutique before the change to soul leaves xD none uses. I guess it only Works on cross which makes it even a more meh meh feature, cross is dead :D should call it the flute of the dead or smtg, you talk to yourself/echo only.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• tomycro0
    even if is not dead, you can use normal flute, so this is one of bigest fail, and there is many of them
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

Topic says all. I don't mind 300 leaves for permanent cross server WC, sounds fun ;) but if per WC...

It is used for all-server messages, and is consumed per message. Basically an all-server version of a world flute.

• tomycro0

It is used for all-server messages, and is consumed per message. Basically an all-server version of a world flute.

and you puted it for 300 leafs....why not soul leafs?
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

Thank you for the confirmation.

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    300 leaves, or if we charged for that, basically $7.50 to flute once to all servers. @anole300#5837 it MUST be asked of you, does $7.50 for a 1 shot write to all servers seem even remotely reasonable to you to ask anyone to pay for such?
  • gio#4911
    U know, before this flute was created and cross was alive the way we did to call each others was using steam,skype,facebook,or log some alt with 400 flutes in another server, will keep going that way none will bother with 300 leaves stuff unless for showoff, its low population game, most ppl know what expecting from each other, news spread quickly, etc. Like above posters said game is drained, you will see salt from me until you do smtg about it, this year was horrible for fw.

• majkel33
    majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    tomycro0 said:

To prevent spamming nuff said
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2017
    majkel33 said:

^^^ this

If it were cheaper, think of the amount of spam/trolling possible - all players have access to the item, which allows them to broadcast to everyone playing the game. We are definitely keeping an eye on it and may make changes in the future.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • stew675
    stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    "If it were cheaper"?

Who's going to spend even $1 (40 leaves) a pop spamming, let alone $7.50 a pop?
  • gio#4911
    majkel33 said:

tomycro0 said:

i love my blocklist for that