Summer games final reward

Any1 else didn't get reward on inheritor or only me? Got it on all my chars, so dunno if i should wait or send ticket now.
~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~

Comments

• leigh70
    leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    I didn't get the rewards on my inheritor, nor my husband on his. :(
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I have gotten no rewards on ANY of my characters that I log into.

Edit: I received it on the oldest character I actively play just now. It looks like they are progressing through a big list. Be patient I think is the best advice here.
    Post edited by unusualsuspect1 on
  • tomycro0
    tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    yea, i got it, well it gonna take a lot time cuz they sending to all chars, and fw population is huge so gonna take as they said 2 weeks
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    fw....population....huge.....

something doesn't sound right there
  • chipdrei#7297
    chipdrei#7297 Posts: 3 Arc User
    amarantos said:

fw....population....huge.....

something doesn't sound right there

dont forget every login twink. they all gettin something.
  • unusualsuspect1
    For the most part, speaking to friends and on my own and partner's characters, the mail is being received roughly in sequence order of character creation date (older characters first, newer character later). I would therefore follow that the newer your character is, the longer you will have to wait. If we all remember the fifth anniversary events and how many login characters got created there by, well, pretty much everyone including their dogs, cats, canaries, and so on. Anything newer than that is going to be a fair while to get through.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I have rewards on everyone in my main account except for my inheritor, they got nothing. I didn't check my shops or perfumes because IDC, but I just thought that was weird. I also couldn't check my backup/recording profile over on Lionfart because I discovered it's gone, both of my lionfarts have blown away in the winds for no reason...

edit: my inheritor got it yesterday (9-22) so now everyone that should have it does
    Post edited by endless013 on
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • unusualsuspect1
    I got the rewards on my Inheritor some time in the last 10 hours