test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Komog's Memory

Komog's memory is not working as it has been. No healing inbetween rounds and after exiting, no experience gain reflected even though it shows I am getting experience after each round. Prior to today, I was up to the 20th round or so - Now you can't get through round 6 or 7 without dying (due to the no healing inbetween rounds) Seems to be a bug since I can't find any info/notice that the instance has been changed or modified.

Comments

• stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    Did you recently reach level 100?

The healing between rounds thing occurred when under level 100, and gaining XP at the end of the round triggered the full-health heal as every 1% of the XP for level gained would do that when under level 100. Once you reach level 100, this heal on XP gain thing goes away.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    stew675 said:

Did you recently reach level 100?

The healing between rounds thing occurred when under level 100, and gaining XP at the end of the round triggered the full-health heal as every 1% of the XP for level gained would do that when under level 100. Once you reach level 100, this heal on XP gain thing goes away.

Yes, I finally figured that out, I was only doing it (after 100) for the soul power and to feed scrolls and badges. Thanks for answering me :)

• cheba70cheba70 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Another bug I have encountered is no mobs appear. Has happened twice to me and I waited 5 minutes or more so had to relog character and lost the run.