test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rules of conduct?

padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
Maybe you want to take a look at a FW player called MuleMunkey. I think he hides in the training camps and spews hate and obscenities in the world chat. He talks often about ****, killing, molesting children, attacking other players credibility, beleifs, health, famlies - you name it. He goes on for hours at a time with his hateful rants... Why is this allowed?

Comments

• mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    take SS and report. GM don't have in game support assistant. :expressionless:
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    mekteh said:

take SS and report. GM don't have in game support assistant. :expressionless:

OK, thanks for replying.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    padawan1 said:

Maybe you want to take a look at a FW player called MuleMunkey. I think he hides in the training camps and spews hate and obscenities in the world chat. He talks often about ****, killing, molesting children, attacking other players credibility, beleifs, health, famlies - you name it. He goes on for hours at a time with his hateful rants... Why is this allowed?

Most likely an alt of a frustrated person.

I hope it will be banned, but unless you punish his main, I think he just would feel the goal of his life accomplished.
    senrin said:

padawan1 said:

Most likely an alt of a frustrated person.

I hope it will be banned, but unless you punish his main, I think he just would feel the goal of his life accomplished.
    I agree Senrin, he/she/it would be an easy target if I wanted to waste flutes on thier rants - He/she needs to brush up on thier spelling skills as well as his gender identifications. Let's all be thankful we aren't that insignificant and have the ability to attain much higher goals than using mom and dads credit card to troll an online game :)

• cheba70cheba70 Posts: 31 Arc User
    A few years ago on Aion there was a player started ranting on world chat about molesting children, and was whispering some players about it with threats. Chat lit up like crazy, I can imagine a lot support tickets being sent because one was from me. Within minutes a GM got on and deleted that account. They posted on forums about it and apparently Ncsoft also contacted this individuals local authorities with evidence from the chat logs. Anything of this nature needs to be cut off immediately. As for the person doing it I have my own thoughts about what should be done to him/her?
    cheba70 said:

A few years ago on Aion there was a player started ranting on world chat about molesting children, and was whispering some players about it with threats. Chat lit up like crazy, I can imagine a lot support tickets being sent because one was from me. Within minutes a GM got on and deleted that account. They posted on forums about it and apparently Ncsoft also contacted this individuals local authorities with evidence from the chat logs. Anything of this nature needs to be cut off immediately. As for the person doing it I have my own thoughts about what should be done to him/her?

I too have my own thoughts on what should be done with people like that. Too much hate and to little real life, that's a toxic mix and online games seem to draw those people in.
This discussion has been closed.