Thank you FW Flash Promo

chiffoncake
chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
Thank you FW and hope to see it again ;) Also appreciated the "epic relic" reward from orbs like one of them we suggested/wanted, next please make lv3-5 gems in orbs, so we can get our wing charge to next big step.

Comments

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    That... smile... OMG
  • court1213
    court1213 Posts: 14 Arc User
    It would have been good if there was something worthy on sale
  • ivmel
    ivmel Posts: 2 Arc User
    Tnanks for flash promo, yeee...., but i spent in the specified period 1400 leaves, and I didn't get the Ocean Heart Orb, so...not thanks :/:/:/
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    ivmel said:

Tnanks for flash promo, yeee...., but i spent in the specified period 1400 leaves, and I didn't get the Ocean Heart Orb, so...not thanks :/:/:/

@ivmel Make sure to submit a ticket so support can get that taken care of :)
  • ivmel
    ivmel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2017

ivmel said:

ty) support helped me)
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User

ivmel said:

I sent a ticket the same day of the flash spend promo because I didnt get all the orbs I was supposed to get for the amount of leaves I spent and I did not get any help! In fact I had to update the ticket because it said "solved" when I never got an answer or solution about it. I sent yet another ticket asking about it and still no answers/news about my missing orbs.

@ivmel got help...Why didn't I get help?

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    thanks for the anniversary its the worst its ever have been not even a fashion you cut give us this year :(