test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experience gain stopped.

padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
Up to level 90, I was leveling fast, in 4 weeks I went from level 38 to level 91. Since 91, no quests or dalies are counting towards exp for me, the number to reach next level is not changing at all and there is no era bonus even thiough it shows my character is still buffed with that. Do I need to file a ticket or is there some reason it all slows down after 90? Thanks for any help here!

Best Answers

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    padawan1 said:

Up to level 90, I was leveling fast, in 4 weeks I went from level 38 to level 91. Since 91, no quests or dalies are counting towards exp for me, the number to reach next level is not changing at all and there is no era bonus even thiough it shows my character is still buffed with that. Do I need to file a ticket or is there some reason it all slows down after 90? Thanks for any help here!

I love how helpful people are in this game said no one ever.

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Send a ticket with some screenshots. This doesn't sound like a normal occurrence.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
    Accepted Answer
    gvan said:

Send a ticket with some screenshots. This doesn't sound like a normal occurrence.

Thanks for the reply Gwenny - It wasnt normal, along with my invisable weapon it was annoying. Logged in tonight and it all seems OK now. I can see my weapon and that my exp bar is reflecting gain.

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    That's awesome to hear. Glad it fixed itself!
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<

Answers

edited June 2017
    Post edited by padawan1 on
  • nahon#4302 nahon Posts: 1 Arc User
    Does anyone know how much new Alchemist's 8 level potions improve the parameters? And does anyone know the composition of the level 9 recipe?