test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I need some help with the Hell Road solo instance (Not HR Depths)

padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
I made it to floor 15 and died, tried again and died again. I went back the next day and got this message: Quests Completed do not meet the requirement. (taskid: 14922) Is that it for my character? No more chances to win that floor or any higher floors? Do I need to pay gold to go further? I can't find anything on the FW site or Arc with any detailed information about Hell Road or system error messages. Any help will be appreciated by me! :)

Best Answers

• draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    It should reset on monday for you :)
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    padawan1 said:

draigwen said:

You have 10 reset chances for Hell Road so if you made multiple attempts my guess would be that you used all those resets for the week. You can check the resets when you enter HR, on the left of the rose icon there will be the floor number you are on, on the right of the rose icon, the number of resets remaining.

Thanks for replying draigwen and you are right, I have '0' resets left, its shown zero since last week. I also have Divine Glory Badges that I received as an award and there is no NPC to turn them into that I find, none in the Temple of Faith will take them and there is a count-down timer on them. Back to Hell Road though, when will it reset for me or will it? It's not clear what the time is for that. Is it days or weeks... not a lot of info that I can find. Thanks again for your time!

you need to have 70 dedication on this week and next week you can give Divine Glory Badges to one of the God's Representative at Hall of Faith.
  • carsandtruckscarsandtrucks Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    lol you do not need 70 dedication to turn in the glory badges, you only need to have level 70 soul power gate unlocked
  • micca1976#0699 micca1976 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Accepted Answer

lol you do not need 70 dedication to turn in the glory badges, you only need to have level 70 soul power gate unlocked

Ah sorry my bad.. Thank you for sharing the correct info....

Answers

• draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    You have 10 reset chances for Hell Road so if you made multiple attempts my guess would be that you used all those resets for the week. You can check the resets when you enter HR, on the left of the rose icon there will be the floor number you are on, on the right of the rose icon, the number of resets remaining.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    draigwen said:

Thanks for replying draigwen and you are right, I have '0' resets left, its shown zero since last week. I also have Divine Glory Badges that I received as an award and there is no NPC to turn them into that I find, none in the Temple of Faith will take them and there is a count-down timer on them. Back to Hell Road though, when will it reset for me or will it? It's not clear what the time is for that. Is it days or weeks... not a lot of info that I can find. Thanks again for your time!

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    draigwen said:

It should reset on monday for you :)

That's good news! Let's hope I make it a little further along :) Thank you!