test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Amazing Race Help on Storm Legion

narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
Your friendly neighborhood guild, Promethia on Storm Legion will be doing its best to help everyone when Storm's turn in the race rolls around!

Simply apply to the guild via the "Y" panel or world chat looking for our guild. We will help anyone and everyone by providing consistent campfires at different times, hosting as many exos as possible, at different times, creating an environment to easily dicuss/get help with the leveling event, and to provide a no-obligation environment to do extra EXP quests (Hint: Guild Base Construction Quests) After the ENTIRE event ends (and accounts are deactivated) there will be nothing more you have to do with the guild! It's just a free place to get extra EXP without having to join a full-blown guild with requirements. (You can also get your free SP tablets/Lionheart scrolls!)

We have plenty of space currently, so there is no issue with that. Feel free to ask questions/make suggestions in this thread!

See you all on Storm Legion =D

(P.S. Leader is _Caesura_, Officers you can contact in-game include: Devi_Alfred, EmbryoEater, Reikimi and xAppleCiderx)
(P.P.S. Any guilds on our server or others are free to post here and advertise similarly to help out anyone needing it!)

Edited for grammar.
Post edited by narutouzumaki994 on

Comments

• thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    You might want to translate this into French and German for those players entering the race and put it in their forums too.

I'm sure theyre going to need help since theyre going to have a tough go of it with only one server that mains their native languages.

I applaud your guild's generosity, we need more people like you guys.
  • narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Great idea Domino, thanks! It might be too much to ask but is there anyone here who can translate this to French or German for me? If I don't get a response soon I'll try on my own but...I'm not sure if it'll make sense or not hehe. Thanks ahead of time!
  • padaboompadaboom Posts: 26 Arc User
    I can translate this to german later today if someone else hasn't already done it by then (Different time zone.. i have to work now :))
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
    Absolutely! Thanks a lot.
    edited January 2017

Your friendly neighborhood guild, Promethia on Storm Legion will be doing its best to help everyone when Storm's turn in the race rolls around!

Simply apply to the guild via the "Y" panel or world chat looking for our guild. We will help anyone and everyone by providing consistent campfires at different times, hosting as many exos as possible, at different times, creating an environment to easily dicuss/get help with the leveling event, and to provide a no-obligation environment to do extra EXP quests (Hint: Guild Base Construction Quests) After the ENTIRE event ends (and accounts are deactivated) there will be nothing more you have to do with the guild! It's just a free place to get extra EXP without having to join a full-blown guild with requirements. (You can also get your free SP tablets/Lionheart scrolls!)

We have plenty of space currently, so there is no issue with that. Feel free to ask questions/make suggestions in this thread!

See you all on Storm Legion =D

(P.S. Leader is _Caesura_, Officers you can contact in-game include: Devi_Alfred, EmbryoEater, Reikimi, Devi_Alfred and xAppleCiderx)
    (P.P.S. Any guilds on our server or others are free to post here and advertise similarly to help out anyone needing it!)

Here is my rough translation :)
    I've added "please ask questions in english" so you can answer them - "Tisuchan" is my IGN :)

Das Level-Up Wettrennen wir bieten Hilfe auf dem Storm Server!

Deine freundliche Nachbarschafts-Gilde, Promethia vom Storm Server wird ihr Bestes tun um euch zu helfen, wenn das Level-Wettrennen auf Storm beginnt!

Meldet euch einfach über "Y" oder den Weltchat bei unserer Gilde! Wir werden jedem helfen, indem wir so viele Lagerfeuer zu verschiedensten Zeiten und so viele Exos wie möglich starten! So schaffen wir eine Umgebung in der Ihr einfach diskutieren und Hilfe beim Level-Wettrennen bekommen könnt! Bei uns erhaltet ihr Hilfe, ohne jegliche Verpflichtungen einzugehen, um extra EXP zu bekommen (*Hust* Gilden Base-Quest geben auch EXP ;)) - Wenn das komplette Event vorbei ist und die Accounts deaktiviert wurden, musst du nichts weiter mit unserer Gilde zutun haben. Siehe es einfach als eine freie Hilfe für extra EXP ohne Verpflichtungen einer großen Gilde! Natürlich kannst du bei uns auch deine Bonus-EXP-Rollen abholen!

Wir haben aktuell genug Platz, also komm zu uns und frag uns, wenn du Hilfe benötigst.

Fragen und Vorschläge können gerne in diesem Beitrag gepostet werden!
    (Fragen bitte auf englisch! - Dieser Text wurde für euch von "Tisuchan" übersetzt :))

Wir sehen uns auf dem Storm Server! =D

(P.S. Unser Leader ist "_Caesura_" Offiziere, die du In-Game kontaktieren kannst: "Devi_Alftred", "EmbryoEater", "Reikimi" und "xAppleCiderx")

Sollte es auf eurem Server ebenfalls Gilden geben, die unser Vorhaben gut finden - könnt ihr gerne mit machen und helfen! Postet einfach hier oder erstellt euren eigenen Beitrag in den Foren der anderen Server.

- Tisuchan, Dyos
    Thank you so much for the translation! I will post this in the German forums shortly.
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT HERE! Things like this truly make me proud to be your CM.
    edited January 2017

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT HERE! Things like this truly make me proud to be your CM.

Wish you were - haha o:)

Guess there's nothing wrong with helping a good cause :)
    - Tisuchan, Dyos

They did a good job, but don't use that to cover the faults that you do as a CM. You want to feel proud of your players and your players want to be proud of you, you have to be there when it rains too, but instead you're Away Of Responsability (AOR). That means that you're only proud when it's sunshine? You should be proud for all the ones that are working with dialogue, to burn all issues of the game. I readed a lot of them, and you never told them that you're proud.

It's not his fault what gets fixed and what doesn't - don't shoot the messenger; a little less salty community would also make this game more enjoyable... :) - Though i get that you're annoyed at some point... You shouldn't be hating in a post where someone else is offering help - we don't want to drive this post off topic :)
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Feel free to throw me a pm on illyfue if need toons to bot Phoenix orders, etc... goodluck to all participants:smiley: also i think we should make a thread for ppl willing to help idk, well leaving my post here xD
    I'll be setting up base camp for each server as the event goes live for each of them

I'll be setting up base camp for each server as the event goes live for each of them

What exactly does "base camp" mean? Will you (and possibly other GMs) be helping bot and make parties? Or is this a place for people to find other people to bot with/help?
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Short info. Yesterday i create a new toon and try how fast and far i can go. Lvl 57 after ~6 hours (with Interruptiones). BUT at a Point i Need the help of my main. Joining other Servers need much more help. Someone ever thought about differences in client Versions ?

e.g. :

Please don't forget that a helping hand need to tell whats up + where to go and to do. OK, exo and a lot of other things are well known BUT quests are sometimes different.

e.g.

Running event "Photo Scavenger Hunt".

Second tipp:

Three best friends stand near a tree
    Duke, Kiki, and Momo where could you be?

in german :

Drei beste Freunde standen unter einem Baum:
    Warren Burton, Shelly Tasa und Momo
    Und wo bist du?

in first version, before correcting it, the name DUKE was translated as HERZOG and that is be correct !
    BUT in german client version it is not HERZOG it is Warren Burton and Kiki is Shelly Tasa.

I guess that there will be a lot more such funny things. So if one will help others to do the race be done, he should be a bit fluent in a lot of languages.
    BTW. a lot of new things in the last time is translated (feels like) by Google for the german client. Or still stay in Chinese.
    And that may be the next stumbling stone. If something is in english client translated Chinese / English and you wrote it to someone and he / her cant identify it because it is like "设置为中文" ;)

Short info. Yesterday i create a new toon and try how fast and far i can go. Lvl 57 after ~6 hours (with Interruptiones). BUT at a Point i Need the help of my main. Joining other Servers need much more help. Someone ever thought about differences in client Versions ?

e.g. :

Please don't forget that a helping hand need to tell whats up + where to go and to do. OK, exo and a lot of other things are well known BUT quests are sometimes different.

e.g.

Running event "Photo Scavenger Hunt".

Second tipp:

Three best friends stand near a tree
    Duke, Kiki, and Momo where could you be?

in german :

Drei beste Freunde standen unter einem Baum:
    Warren Burton, Shelly Tasa und Momo
    Und wo bist du?

in first version, before correcting it, the name DUKE was translated as HERZOG and that is be correct !
    BUT in german client version it is not HERZOG it is Warren Burton and Kiki is Shelly Tasa.

I guess that there will be a lot more such funny things. So if one will help others to do the race be done, he should be a bit fluent in a lot of languages.
    BTW. a lot of new things in the last time is translated (feels like) by Google for the german client. Or still stay in Chinese.
    And that may be the next stumbling stone. If something is in english client translated Chinese / English and you wrote it to someone and he / her cant identify it because it is like "设置为中文" ;)

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1205255/my-top-5-dyos-related-problems-requested-by-domino

Feel free to add it to the List :P
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
    My guild and I have been compiling a quick reference sheet with a few basic translations between servers. Since we don't speak French or German it will be hard for us to translate every single quest, but we will have basic things like instance abbreviations to help everyone out! If anyone from the German or French servers would like to help us out with this, message me and I'll give you the link.
    but we will have basic things like instance abbreviations to help everyone out!

Thats why i made my post in this threath. Seems like someone got it and do some right things.

BIG THX 4 it ;)
  • vyadhosblackvyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    This is going to be fun when we get to their servers ... I am sure all the Guilds on Storm Legion will be willing to help them out even if they are not a member of the guild.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

Quick Reference Sheet for all your other-server needs! It's not totally filled out so sending any translations/abbreviations would be much appreciated! Especially for the German client, which refuses to work on my computer.

tinyurl.com/FW100Race

I hope this helps!
  • gastropoda2gastropoda2 Posts: 4 Arc User

Quick Reference Sheet for all your other-server needs! It's not totally filled out so sending any translations/abbreviations would be much appreciated! Especially for the German client, which refuses to work on my computer.

tinyurl.com/FW100Race

I hope this helps!

On Nyos server Fort khaoway is also FK and Gods trial 2 is also GT2 :p

Updated, thanks!
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Even if I don't even play anymore and I'm salty with FW most of the time I just can't see tables unfinished. I'll just add this bit for Dyos. :D

Instanzname DE
    Basic Random Instance      = Rüstungsinstanz (Einfach)
    Medium Random Instance     = Rüstungsinstanz (Mittel)
    Advanced Random Instance   = Rüstungsinstanz (Fortgeschritten)
    Expert Random Instance     = Rüstungsinstanz (Experte) 
    Ancient Creature Invasion  = No one uses the official name for this. We use Naga or Item Ini for the item version; SK for the soulpower version and EXP for the experience version.
    What Passes For Fate       = Schicksal
    Random Fissure             = Riss
    Creekbank Valley           = Schwarzbachtal
    Immortal Pool              = Lords jagen
    Fort Khoaway               = Fort Khoawai
    Elemental Spire Easy Mode  = Gipfel einfach
    God's Trial 2              = Gottes Prüfung 2
    Evernight Island           = Immernachtsinsel

Shortcuts for Dyos
    Basic Random Instance      = Einfach
    Medium Random Instance     = Mittel
    Advanced Random Instance   = Fort or Forti
    Expert Random Instance     = Expert or Experte
    Ancient Creature Invasion  = Naga/SK/EXP
    What Passes For Fate       = Schicksal
    Random Fissure             = Riss
    Creekbank Valley           = SBT
    Immortal Pool              = SBT or Lords
    Fort Khoaway               = FK
    Elemental Spire Easy Mode  = Gipfel Easy
    God's Trial 2              = GP2
    Evernight Island           = Immernacht

Actually the Creekbank Valley shortcut is also often used for Immortal Pool. I guess it's 'cause no one runs the lower level pet instance anymore and the old name just stuck.

Questname
    Here you want how the quest is called in questlog? Because I haven't seen any male search for "Duft ihres Herzens" in ages. xD They use just "suche w für parfüm" or something similar. Females use the same one and just trade the w for an m.
    Perfumer (Female)              = Parfümeur
    The Scent of Her Heart (Male)  = Duft ihres Herzens
    Phoenix Order                  = Phönixbefehl
    Dragon Order                   = Drachenbefehl

​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fwworldenter#4669 fwworldenter Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    oh nice edira thank you for that
    edited January 2017
    Naga/SK/EXP

Naga is Often also as ITEM shouted in wc. Because of Gem Boxes ;)

If Gipfel is to read in wc you can assume it is EASY version. Gipfel NM / HM had this as written description. Normal Mode / Hard Mode. This NM / HM appears on most other runs where there is the ability too choose.

use just "suche w für parfüm" or something similar

Or just a shorter form that work also " M für PQ" / "W für PQ"
    Edited!! Thanks for the contributions! =D