test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Amazing Race Discussion Thread.

Comments

• effaeldmeffaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    Also if anyone else has some more ideas on how to balance out the booster to make keeping on at least returning the chars later possible, please suggest :)
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,023 Arc User
    i dont really see why ppl care about the deactivation, if you want a leveled alt go level one any time you want o.O
  • nimagelasnimagelas Posts: 20 Arc User
    We don't have a confirmation of registration?
  • > @nimagelas said:
    > We don't have a confirmation of registration?

I wanted to ask the same... a little unprofessional approach :/
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 290 Arc User
    Ok so my question for Domino, according to this

76th+ Place: Small Ice and Fire Pack

Participants: Everyone gets a special participation title
    If I register and create characters but don't participate (leaving my characters in place 76+) can I claim the title and small Ice Fire Pack?
  • 76 its not a lvl but a ranking pleace lol, so leaving em wont get you there xD
  • laccerlaccer Posts: 93 Arc User

76 its not a lvl but a ranking pleace lol, so leaving em wont get you there xD

She didn't wrote lvl.
    "don't participate (leaving my characters in place 76+)"

If you create the 7 chars then leave them, you are at 76+ place somewhere :)
    so are any of these recent questions going to get answered? o.o
  • Is it started? or its just me that didnt get email with information which server code etc?
  • erzipie#2722 erzipie Posts: 37 Arc User
    I haven't gotten a mail yet either, it's probably late again :P
  • It suppose to start 1/27/17 at 12am PST. which means 8am on EU servers or maybe they meant GMT but ok fine I will go visit my grandpa while they slucking much :*
    Did they mean 12 pm instead of am maybe? Domino? :/
    Event Start Date: January 27, 2017 at 10:00AM PST .....gonna be pm not am

mfw people dont know 12 am/pm difference still :l
  • fwworldenter#4669 fwworldenter Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Well I guess that you are right as with all the news which begins at (12pm PST) 18:00 our time...

by the way only you and me take part in this race? :D

Well I guess that you are right as with all the news which begins at (12pm PST) 18:00 our time...

by the way only you and me take part in this race? :D
    maybe he should just write 24:00 instead for no confusion lol.

maybe everyone else just assumed it was 12pm :p

• unitiuniti Posts: 36 Arc User
    "your code for EXP boosts on Friday, 1/27/17 at 12am PST" was in my registration confirmation, so that time is incorrect. Converted to Central Time, would have been 2am
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 159 Arc User
    You got a confirmation ? U R the lucky one then. Nothing by now.

• ***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ***
    You must subscribe to our emails to receive your codes from us. Please follow this link to do so:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting

- Go to Language Preferences
    - Select the box that says "Allow us to send occasional newsletters and updates to your registered email address."

Unfortunately, if you were not subscribe to us before, you did not receive the code.

If you did not receive your code, please email us in a separate email message. We will get the code to you as soon as possible.
    Same here, received a email telling me to sign up for newsletter and send a new email to get the codes after all.
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
    make sure you are looking in the right section of your inbox as well, for gmail the code will be in promotions tab.
    edited January 2017
    Received the code O_O In my case right in the inbox (not gmail), as a response to my new email.
    Now there's another question... about when to start, more specifically when to log in and where, and when the code should be used... But looks like this is to be announced later.
    effaeldm said:

Received the code O_O In my case right in the inbox (not gmail), as a response to my new email.
    Now there's another question... about when to start, more specifically when to log in and where, and when the code should be used... But looks like this is to be announced later.

It started yesterday so use the code and hurry up xD Nyos server

edited January 2017
    Sigh... "expect your first email giving you the starting server, starting time" so expected a start confirmation there... Maybe got lost with the initial code email. Well, thankfully not like I intended to play to win :D

Thanks a lot for the info :)
  • court1213court1213 Posts: 14 Arc User
    [quote]Expect emails to arrive at 12am PST on Fridays[/quote]

Will emails be coming in in a more timely manner going forward? I didn't get my email telling me which server we were going to be on till an hour after the event started.

If codes take time to generate can we at least get a post overnight saying which server is next?
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Yes they will we had some issues with the original send but we've been ironing out the wrinkles all week to make sure it doesnt happen again
  • looks like i'm maxing out at 92 on Nyos. Did almost everything every day so I'm wondering how to get to 100. I know some people got a lot farther than 92 so grats. o/ see you all in the next server
    Did you use the LH scrolls and the luck system? I got only to 90, but I wasn't doing everything, even remotely, had pretty little time, especially outside of the weekend.
    BTW the crucible ores were still bugged, in the mail it showed it were 180 but when take them out it's only 100. Or is this just how its supposed to be? xD

• Hello, just a question here about the leaderboards. The first week i was lvl 94 and i come from EU server but dont see my name on the list, tho there are some lvl 92 listed. Does that mean i am disqualified for some reason on that server? How can i know more about it, so i stop sweating on it? thanks in advance for the answers
  • madjenmadjen Posts: 146 Arc User

Hello, just a question here about the leader-boards. The first week i was lvl 94 and i come from EU server but dont see my name on the list, tho there are some lvl 92 listed. Does that mean i am disqualified for some reason on that server? How can i know more about it, so i stop sweating on it? thanks in advance for the answers

Its an UNOFFICIAL leaderboard. They just picked some random ones for the top 10 among all the participants.
    I made it to lvl 91 and I also don't see my name there, but they said the Official leaderboard will come this week and the list will be longer.

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy