No sound

I currently have no sound for Forsaken World and I have no idea how to get it back. In the past I just uninstalled it and then reinstalled the game. But now it doesn't work. Anyone know how I can get the sound back?

Comments

• chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator

I currently have no sound for Forsaken World and I have no idea how to get it back. In the past I just uninstalled it and then reinstalled the game. But now it doesn't work. Anyone know how I can get the sound back?

What do your settings for the game look like for audio? Do you get sound on other programs? Is your audio driver up to date as well?
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • violetkai
    violetkai Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem, sound works fine on PWI and other programs, in forsaken world there is zero sound
  • chibizombie89
    violetkai said:

I'm having the same problem, sound works fine on PWI and other programs, in forsaken world there is zero sound

Have you tried verifying the files to ensure a file relating to the audio isn't corrupt?

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • violetkai

violetkai said:

Have you tried verifying the files to ensure a file relating to the audio isn't corrupt?
    Yes, I actually initially had to verify the files to start the game because the server wouldn't update by itself.
  • chibizombie89
    violetkai said:

violetkai said:

Yes, I actually initially had to verify the files to start the game because the server wouldn't update by itself.
    Hmmm that's odd. Could you possibly show a screenshot of your audio settings?

Back from hiatus
  • violetkai

violetkai said:

violetkai said:

Hmmm that's odd. Could you possibly show a screenshot of your audio settings?
    Where would the audio setting be located? I don't want to send you a screenshot of the completely wrong thing lol.
  • violetkai
    I am so dumb, I logged into the game and looked at my setting and the check box for music and SFX were not checked for some reason, I don't know why that happened, but everything is all good now. Thank you for making me look a little harder haha.
  • chibizombie89
    violetkai said:

I am so dumb, I logged into the game and looked at my setting and the check box for music and SFX were not checked for some reason, I don't know why that happened, but everything is all good now. Thank you for making me look a little harder haha.

Haha absolutely no problem. I know that happens sometimes, so it was better to start there versus trying advanced fixes that wouldn't work due to a little tic not being checked.

Back from hiatus