Land of Origination

NightFall

Polar Borderlands

Sleeping Jungle

Triumph Plain

Post edited by chibizombie89 on

Comments

• budlight211budlight211 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Open your achievment list and check winter festival list. (If default controls it's "C" button>> View Legends (Old L menu)>>Activity Adventure >>Winter Festival

I count 32 gift boxes. Although the naga village one shows 2 that I cannot find on my other toons. If anyone has the other wherabouts of that one (Not the one under tree) let me know. :)
    -BoBo
    Storm Server
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 67 Arc User

Open your achievment list and check winter festival list. (If default controls it's "C" button>> View Legends (Old L menu)>>Activity Adventure >>Winter Festival

I count 32 gift boxes. Although the naga village one shows 2 that I cannot find on my other toons. If anyone has the other wherabouts of that one (Not the one under tree) let me know. :)

I made all the achievements, because I made some achievements years ago. So i no have idea what location for it = /

• devifae22devifae22 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Thank you so much for making this post
  • devifae22devifae22 Posts: 44 Arc User
    map is correct for Naga Village. There is one close to naga village trackstone and one behind the buildings where soulweb biters are
  • sxnifsxnif Posts: 45 Arc User
    I think you missed two (if I'm not mistaken). There's one in the deep-west of the Deep-sea Gateway (Polar Borderlands) and the last one is in the Shrine of Genesis (Land of Origination) BUT I couldn't find it unfortunately ... :/ So if anyone know where it is I'll be glad to learn where ^^

• strychni1strychni1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2016

a very big thank you for maps

i appreciate the time you took to place maps for the stupid nubs and thanks for the insight on FW's winter FUN.
    sxnif said:

I think you missed two (if I'm not mistaken). There's one in the deep-west of the Deep-sea Gateway (Polar Borderlands) and the last one is in the Shrine of Genesis (Land of Origination) BUT I couldn't find it unfortunately ... :/ So if anyone know where it is I'll be glad to learn where ^^

i find the last two gifts, ty!

• isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    ty so much for the guide <3:) and also cant find Shrine of Genesis last i need
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,064 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    control+F to find the loc you need if you scroll too fast

shrine of genesis

• chibizombie89chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    Hi @iorrans do you mind if I edit your post a bit to put the pictures in spoiler tags? It will make it a bit easier for users to scroll through the thread to read the comments, and take up less space. Thanks!
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
    edited December 2016

Hi @iorrans do you mind if I edit your post a bit to put the pictures in spoiler tags? It will make it a bit easier for users to scroll through the thread to read the comments, and take up less space. Thanks!

np, u can edit it. ty!
    Post edited by iorrans on

• chibizombie89chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    iorrans said:

np, u can edit it. ty!
    No problem. All set. :)
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 321 Arc User
    Weird, I got 33 boxes. Anyway, thanks for the guide, some of these new locations are tricky to get.

• dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    I had trouble finding some too, asked it in another thread and had this answer, maybe it helps someone else too:
    @muralasa89

So:

-2nd giftpack from Naga Village: that one is behind a building, in the Polar Borderlands, near the mountains drawed in the map, near that sign "Naga Village Mercury Market Trader" you gone see a building and an NPC called Moreno, just behind the building.

-Genesis Shrine: it isn't exactly there, it's down the road of Icewood Tombs Trackstone, aaall the way down past the Elite Horned Naga and past that short cute bridge, in the end of the road behind that huge plataform.

-Icewood Tomb: the giftpack is located all the way back, where all the fstival NPCs (Nolad etc) are? there you follow like a path, ,some sort of looong bridge, and in the end, with the griffin, the gift lays.

-Longwisher Garden: just in the garden there behind a big tree.Under a big rock. Really near the Venomous Treant.

Hope this helps.

Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • sxnifsxnif Posts: 45 Arc User
    amarantos said:

control+F to find the loc you need if you scroll too fast

shrine of genesis

Thank you very much ! Gotta get my last Christmas gift achievment :D
  • animepowaanimepowa Posts: 13 Arc User
    up
    ty
    animepowa said:

up

ty :)

• deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    ty for the help i just found the last one too was stuck on the one at genesis shrine untill i looked here
    UP!