Spend Promo? any ETA?

madjen
madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
I know a lot of ppl saving their leaves after the charge rewards are waiting for a spend promo.

Is this going to be applied anytime soon? Perhaps before the orb of marvels leaves the shop? :wink::hushed::smiley:
vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
“Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
Inferno
Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
Immortal ~ Illy

Comments

• madjen
    BUMP me a BUMP! xD
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • buffybomb
    buffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    Maybe they're giving it a rest considering what happened last spend promo :P But it's been 10 days now since it ended. They'll probably squeeze at least one in before christmas, and then do something special for christmas. That's my guess at least \o/
  • chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    Could you at least wait a day before bumping? I may be being lenient with it, but doesn't mean to bump 5 hours after posting.
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • fwooshe
    fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
    The thing is, the entire community is sitting and waiting with their leaves for a spend promo , cause of the Orb of Marvels. So yeaaa bump bump XD
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    pwe is not going to announce a spend promo ahead of time, best you are gonna get is ''sooooooooon''. its just plain bad business strategy
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Tomorrow pls???!!!
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Well if following last time logic, when we had 5th anniversary, most likely orb will vanish and no spend promo will come at all, so i wouldnt get my hopes high on this. Friday will come, patience i guess.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• madjen

Well if following last time logic, when we had 5th anniversary, most likely orb will vanish and no spend promo will come at all, so i wouldnt get my hopes high on this. Friday will come, patience i guess.

:cry::scream::cry:

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • madjen

Could you at least wait a day before bumping? I may be being lenient with it, but doesn't mean to bump 5 hours after posting.

Awww Sorry I have been very tired lately.. didnt realized it was only 5 hours later :disappointed:
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    madjen said:

Awww Sorry I have been very tired lately.. didnt realized it was only 5 hours later :disappointed:
    It's fine. As for promos and sales, they generally don't give any ETA. I've rarely seen it done in my 6 years of playing.
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • madjen

madjen said:

It's fine. As for promos and sales, they generally don't give any ETA. I've rarely seen it done in my 6 years of playing.

Didnt hurt to ask :wink::smiley:
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy