test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week of Thanks! What are you thankful for?

Comments

• silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 30 Arc User
    I am thankful to my guildies who are fun and noisy and to my guild leader who is very nice :)
  • plantkingmanplantkingman Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm thankful for my family and the fact I have a job when many people are out of work.
  • valissa92valissa92 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was never one for sitting down and thinking about what I'm grateful for, what could have gone wrong but went right. Many times I had thought about the "what ifs" or "could have been" in my life by just being a minute too late, but nothing more. When I do start to think about it, I find there is more than I could ever possibly express, more than I could ever say. Nevertheless, I still attempt to put them into words.
    I'm grateful for the kind people I have met through FW over the years and who have become real friends. The wonderful guilds I have been in that have been so sweet and helpful that I am so glad I was able to be in them whether they've disbanded or are still active. (PwnedBy, TheElite and DarkKnight I'm talking about you!)
    Special thanks for: (Lionheart) CiceMethis, EmpressCeline, Imeha, Airedin, Phydra, xRagnarr, (Eydra) Novacaiine, WolfFury, ChainedLove, XxCatwomenxX, Eriel_Cross, along with many others. You guys always cheer me up or make me laugh and made the game so much fun! I loved and still do love being on FW with you all.
    I'm thankful for having good health and being on good terms with my family. I'm thankful that they are still with me despite the struggles over the years. I'm thankful for the wide variety of things that I can become, the many opportunities that have been given to me in my life.
    Thank you FW for being my connection to all the amazing support and fun memories I'll always have.
    Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • I am thankful for Forsaken World that exist and help me dont think about my Health problems in real life, this game help me to by more strong and feeling better, i meet alot of new friends and that all thanks to forsaken world so i really really thanks about it , and i thankful with my friends and family that they here for me and help me feel better too :)
    JoyOfStefy
    :)
  • scourge#2855 scourge Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi guy what am i thankful for well? that the easy question. I am thankful for my cat staying healthy i am thankful for being adopted be taken away from a hell hole where i was treated like a slave to vary gruesome stuff will not say what. i am thankful to be able to walk even though i got almost most of my bone popped out of their joints. i am thankful for meeting new people learning guitar, piano and having a place called home it a lot better then the place i grew up in and i had to move because my parents birth ones were drug dealers hard core they don't anymore and that makes me happy so know i can believe that things can be made right and this game the people who play are helping me not be the shy lonely person that i was 3 years ago and yes i am 21 been adopted since i was 12... foster care since i was 9 and... hell from 2-9 years old. so right now life is fun better then the it was for me then it was when i was when i was between the ages of 2-13....

I AM SO HAPPY I DON'T HAVE TO SLEEP IN A GOD DAM DOG HOUSE AND SLEEP ON A GOD FORSAKEN DOG **** FILLED FLOOR
    PLUS I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP

THANK THE GODS

sorry guy and gals just got excited for having a better life then what i was given sorry if i used fowl words
    please forgive

• monstrousbeautymonstrousbeauty Posts: 6 Arc User
    "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." -Oprah Winfrey

I am thankful to have people in my life that is willing to ride the bus with me.

Happy Thanksgiving's Day to all.
  • bellasmurfbellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kruditkrudit Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Happy Thanksgiving Forsaken World =)))
    In these few days i was thinking how to put my feelings in words to be better to understand, so i made a gif. Hope you'll enjoy it >.<

Thank you all again and wish u to never give up !!!

Post edited by krudit on
    Illyfue, xinimax >.<
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    Im thankful for the amazing family I have in real life. I want to thank my dad, who even though having an horrible disease he has always fought for us, he always stays strong and smiling. He has always been the most special person for me, my guiding light, the one always supporting me in everything I did and still do. Also thanks to my mom who helped and supported me like mad on my way to becoming a teacher. I know no matter where we go, no matter if someone is missing, we are and will always be together.

Also thanks to my in-game family. Thank you Sky for the amazing memories we made in the 3 years I was a part of you, thanks for the support I got when I had to be the lead you guys needed when almost everyone else gave up and left. Times change and I decided to move on but I will always have a piece of my pixel heart with you all. Thank you Rohans for being my 2nd family (kinda first now), I met so many amazing people there who I can talk to in real life. Thanks for the chicken farms, the bridgeladies problems, the vampire nights, the rambo suicide instance runs, Im forever grateful for every single moment we shared together. Special thanks to Zazu the evil naked midget and my lil hjärtat Frei for everything <3 you guys make this game worth playing.

Thanks Forsaken World for the amazing memories and for letting us players meet people who make our world a little bit better, for helping us relax and have a nice time when we have rough days in real life.

Clyfar - divine priest
  • blukittieblukittie Posts: 9 Arc User
    There are a lot of things to be thankful for, and some things that we can't be thankful enough. For example, I can't be thankful enough that I have a family which is the most important to me, and that we're healthy and so far things are going well. I am also thankful for the friends that I got the chance to meet in FW, which, I must say, they're great - but one of them can't be described in words. This friend of mine started off as a simple friend, and as the time went by, she became my dearest friend of them all. She is like a sister to me now, and I have to thank her for all the fun times we had together, being there for me whenever I needed support and everything else she does :)
  • sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    What am I thankful for? Honestly, words usually are my strong suit but when I think about the people I am thankful for having in my life, my family and friends, the people I've met in this game and grown close with it really does become difficult to write anything that doesn't seem trite.

Honestly, the one thing I'm thankful for in this situation is I have a talent for something besides writing - and that's editing. Do enjoy the video full of sappiness and sincere thankfulness. To those of you I'm referring to, to those I've interacted with, to those friends I've stuck with, people I've met and interacted with...thank you for being you. For existing. For challenging me. For supporting me. Everything. Enjoy my work and editing - I did what I could to put my feelings to something visual.

Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• kati2556kati2556 Posts: 9 Arc User
    im very thankful for my friends and my family <3
  • trovaotropicaltrovaotropical Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    We all have friends, but we will always have those special friends.

Special friends - for OpiumXTC_ and Alegrah

In the way of life we ​​meet many people.
    Some become special ...
    One becomes a close friend ...
    Others are part of our daily life ...
    But there is that friend that we identify in the first ...
    Time...
    In a simple conversation ...
    In a smile ...
    In a look ...
    In a voice, even from a distance ...
    When a friendship is true never shakes ...
    Never die...
    It remains alive in our hearts forever.
    True friendship is one that does not hurt our soul ...
    That does not hurt with said words ...
    Even knowing that we are wrong with our attitudes.
    A true friend is part of our existence ...
    Of our life ...
    From our, feelings.
    A true friend shares happiness even from a distance.
    A true friend vibrates as our joys ...
    With our achievements ...
    A true friend is one who can speak what ... We feel ...
    No fear of losing a great friendship.
    A true friend ...
    We never forget
    We remember every sentence said ...
    Every smile changed ...
    Every tear shed ...
    Every moment shared.

Thank you for all. I hope we have many years ahead of us.
    by xXTurner - Lionheart
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" alt="" />

• sedfsedf Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm thankful for the life I have been given and the friends and family I have. I'm thankful to those who have stood beside me through all the good and the bad. I'm thankful for meeting the woman of my future, she has stood by me through it all. I'm not just thankful, but blessed to have such happiness in my life. Don't take what you have for granted and appreciate the things you do have.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 284 Arc User
    To me, it's like second life so I'm just thankful for all emotions that I experianced at Forsaken World
    also I would like to say 'thank you' to my game wife for perseverance in playing with me.
  • I'm thankful for many things this year. I'd like to pay a special thanks this year though. Thank you FWM for great friends and great FUN!! Thanks for the closeness and laughs you've brought myself and my in RL/In game hubby. Thanks for those nights when we couldn't find a babysitter and couldn't go out for dinner and a movie. You gave us much romance and plenty excitement. Happy Thanksgiving FWM employees, may your day bring as much joy as you've given me!!!!
  • keakua808keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am thankful for this amazing guild called lllllllllllll or what they have become known as Barcode.
    i thank you guys for gearing most of the server with arena gear most of them are in my guild now so thank you for that.
    i wanna thank barcode for showing up to campfires and talking trash it just motivated my guild to get better Thank you.
    i wanna thank pwe for having worldbosses within the game where barcode would show up and kill me. that just kept me around to get better and now im happy to say im not the one dying at worldbosses anymore :).
    so from the bottom of my heart i thank you barcode, all your actions against me and my guild have brought us closer together and made us stronger.
    Post edited by keakua808 on
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • h83h83 Posts: 1 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

I am thankful for this amazing guild called lllllllllllll or what they have become known as Barcode.
    i thank you guys for gearing most of the server with arena gear most of them are in my guild now so thank you for that.
    i wanna thank barcode for showing up to campfires and talking trash it just motivated my guild to get better Thank you.
    i wanna thank pwe for having worldbosses within the game where barcode would show up and kill me. that just kept me around to get better and now im happy to say im not the one dying at worldbosses anymore :).
    so from the bottom of my heart i thank you barcode, all your actions against me and my guild have brought us closer together and made us stronger.

Thank you, Barcode!

• harukodarkfire#1527 harukodarkfire Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    My Journey through Forsaken World started 7 months ago. During that time I have met some great people and made even better friends. I am very thankful for Envy being so willing to let me into their guild. But I'm even more thankful to ProjectX for extending their hands to me, opening their doors to even more possiblities when Envy had all but disappeared. While I would like to say that I'm most thankful for this, I can't. Because it would be a lie.

See, back when I was first starting I ran into a certain vampire that thought it was funny and cute to pick on new players who were undergeared, under stat's and obviously less experienced while they did mobs. So. I raise my glass to Varnania. The vampire who kept farm hunting and PK'ing me while I was trying to do my mobs and level up. You sparked a fire in this red headed demon and pushed me to get better fast. And oh the sweet sweet pm's I continue to get any time I'm doing "His" world bosses. I'd also like to say I'm thankful for the IIIIIII aka Barcode guild who continues to give me reason to push myself towards excellance since well, Varnania can't pk me anymore.

So I lift my glass and say cheers to you and many thanks.

Sincerely,
    The cute Red-headed demon;
    KatsuDarkfire.
  • wardog66wardog66 Posts: 20 Arc User
    What I am thankful for is family and friends made a lot of friends in game and out of game but thankful for them all and just having a good life
  • fayth200fayth200 Posts: 6 Arc User
    im thankful for new friends. iM THANKFUL VARN DONT GET EVRY WORLD BOSS too
  • evl0nevl0n Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm thankful for all the friends I've met through FW, and especially thankful for my guild <3
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    I am thankful for...seeing another year, experiencing yet, another great family gathering, and praying for those less fortunate. I am thankful for my wonderful girlfriend, who has kept me sane for the past months. Am proud of the friends I made in-game, and out, even enemies deserve ''some'' love for all their saltiness. I am thankful to experience my birthday tomorrow among friends, and maybe chat about the old times. Thankful for Domino for stepping up to the plate for caring for this game in its rough times. There's a lot to be thankful for, but lastly, thankful for my mother for blessing with me a good life.
  • Lots to be grateful for, from living in a place that isn't in conflict to having heat that works. I'm grateful my problems are small, and while I don't have many friends the ones I do have are amazing.
  • bloodmorganzabloodmorganza Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im thinkfull for my mom an my family ..happy to have been playing for sometime here i have made lots of friend all over the world ...love to all my friends on the game an to all my guild ...
  • darveeddarveed Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am thankful for my son and the call out fairy :D so i can enjoy my family early tomorrow :D
  • larzail1larzail1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    im thankful for this crazy game if not for it i dont know how i would spend my time, i might be getting into trouble or anything but im so addicted to it i have no time for anything else, LOL no i'm kidding. im thankful for this new title im getting for writing this thats awesome. im thankful for turkeys so i can eat them on this awesome day, oh yeah my friends and family to here and in RL i guess?? yeah sure why not. :)
  • deathwolfdragof8deathwolfdragof8 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am thankful to FW for giving me all the thresures, money, leaves and everyting else i say theat they shoud give me :).
  • introvertedsideintrovertedside Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet all the new and interesting people through this zany game lol. I'm also thankful for friends and family irl that I will always love and adore <3
  • wintertrancewintertrance Posts: 9 Arc User
    I am thankful for i have finally achieved all the goals i have set for an entire year , for the first time, i can say i have completed the little list you make for the "new year resolutions". I have found the love of my life, and we managed to even move in together, being from 2 different countries(Romania - Sweden) , it was a hassle for everything to go smoothly, but it did, and i can say i have never been happier. I am also thankful for the health i have been blessed with, as it was a though year and me and my family had many struggles. But we pulled through and thats what i am thankful for. Achieving your goals and managing to have a wonderful happy family are the best things in the world !
This discussion has been closed.