test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week of Thanks! What are you thankful for?

Comments

• daki1daki1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Iam thankful for my family and friends .
  • lirime#0786 lirime Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Im thankful for all the gamers Forsaken World!
    I want to thank the guilds BraveHeart (server Nyos).
    After closing the Russian server, I came here in the FW. Then I joined the guild BraveHeart.
    The guild caring leadership. Members of the guild and alliance around very helpful.
    Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving all :)
    TabIetka, Nyos

• fugukinsfugukins Posts: 26 Arc User
    I'm thankful for everyone who has provided me with support this year. I was finally able to move to my own place and I was fortunate to find a place near my family and friends. Without a job, living on my own has been hard because my income is very limited, I'm barely able to pay my bills and for my food. My loved ones have been so supportive, inviting me for dinner, taking me on fun trips that I could never afford, and being there to provide a shoulder to lean on when things get too stressful and I can't handle things. I wouldn't have been able to make it this year, if it wasn't for everyone and now that things are finally starting to look brighter for next year, I wish to be able to give back to everyone who was there for me.

Because of my busy situation I haven't been able to play much these past couple of months, but people here are so nice. I'm also thankful for having landed myself in the guild that I'm in, everyone is so understanding and I've made a friend who I can pretty much tell everything I need to get off my chest, even things that I might not talk to my irl friends about. <3

• mhilkymhilky Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am thankful for I am still alive.

Even though I'm in the other side of the world and my family is at the opposite distance. I am very thankful that God almighty take care of them and they always remember me.

I am thankful for all the friends and even who hate me. As I know that, me as a person is not made to be perfect. But still try to pursue hard ship and for the betterness.

I am thankful that there are people seek peace instead of war, love instead of hatred, friendship instead of enemies.

Most important thing is that earn the richness for your soul/spiritual belief/love/care/peace of mind and humanity instead of pursuing first the richness to material thing. Don't forget are there people around you, who cares and love you. You might regret the times you've been working hard for billions of cash and many material things. Wasting time to gain richness and power always remember that one day your life will end. You'll never know when will it be, but hope you will understand that leaving the world with happy thoughts is the most important thing.

Thanks be to all!!!

• ellisd25ellisd25 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am thankful for the most amazing girl ever. She has kept me grounded and helped me through some of the most difficult times. I am also thankful for my family and all their support. Lastly, I want to thank my guildies. Without them my guild is just like every other. They are my online family and appreciate all they do.
    Post edited by ellisd25 on
  • magoalartmagoalart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I did not choose to tread this path ...
    This was a forced journey into an unknown future.
    As our disgrace, the fall of our server the abandonment, leave our beloved and already beloved chars back without knowing for sure what our future would be ... abandoned by those who should be there for us, give us answers ... But then as I walked along the dark path of abandonment, with no right course, I see a light, a port, a path, in the darkness that was plaguing us, I look forward and I was ready to receive me and those who, like me, Were abandoned, we were welcomed by this people of many faces, integrated with their customs, gave us shelter, a goal to fight again and start again ... to retrace the vast paths that are ahead of us in this universe called forsaken .. .
    We accept the amparo and the kindnesses ... thanks ARC for welcoming us in this new universe, so intimate and at the same time so new to us.
    Thanks for everything.....
    Alart
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................

Eu não escolhi trilhar este caminho...
    Esta foi uma viagem forçada em um futuro desconhecido.
    Como a nossa desgraça , a queda do nosso servidor o abandono, deixar nossos tão queridos e ja amados chares para traz sem saber ao certo qual seria nosso futuro... abandonados por aqueles que deveriam estar la por nós, nos dar respostas... mas então ao trilhar o caminho escuro do abandono, sem rumo certo, eis que vejo uma luz um porto, um caminho, na escuridão que nos assolava, olho para frente e la estava eryda, pronta para me receber e aos que assim como eu, foram abandonados, fomos acolhidos, por este povo de muitas faces, integrados aos seus costumes, nos deram abrigo, um objetivo para lutar novamente e recomeçar... a trilhar novamente os vastos caminhos que se mostram a nossa frente neste universo chamado forsaken...
    Aceitamos o amparo e as gentilezas...obrigado ARC por nos acolher neste novo universo, tão intimo e ao mesmo tempo tão novo para nós.
    Obrigado por tudo.....
    Alart
  • traviyahtraviyah Posts: 2 Arc User
    Althuogh we dont celebrate thanksgiving in my country, I will say I am thankful to God for hearing my prayers, for govong me the strength to chase my dreams, for giving me the best family I could wish for. I am thankful to my family for supporting me and taking care of me in times I really needed them and having faith in me even when I dont. I am thankful for waking up after the surgery. I am thankful for the smiles on my nice and nephew faces and being able to be part of their lives.
  • riquashariquasha Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am Thankful for my health family and friends. This game I love this game:). I am also thankful for my many extended family and friends in Forsaken World
  • I am thankful for good friends, good health and a loving family!
  • hotcocoastarhotcocoastar Posts: 1 New User
    I am Thankful for being able to spend another holiday with my family after being in the hospital for almost a month dealing with my heart condition. I have learned to not stress over what you cant change and give your all in what you can.
  • strychni1strychni1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    FORSAKEN WORLD

THIS IS WHAT IM THANKFUL & GREATFUL FOR...

The Lord God,
    sending his only son...
    to die on a cross for our sins.
    that we may be saved and recieve grace and forgiveness!
    Only a knock at the Fredom Harbor Gates is the only sound we need listen to.
    We only have open the Harbor Gates to accept the spirit of God and the forever living in the golden city with wings 4 with everlasting solace and Love in our hearts.
    Amen.

Post edited by strychni1 on
  • cmroscoe88cmroscoe88 Posts: 52 Arc User
    I am so very thankful, each and every single day, for the wonderful guild family I have here on Forsaken World. I have been playing this game for about 2-3 years now, and have been so blessed to come to know so many of the members of FurionUnion so very well. Though we live miles/states/countries apart, I consider each and every member so close to my heart. From our wonderful and caring leaders, to each and every person in the guild who has made being here so joyous. Though we've lost and gained countless people, we have remained as close-knit as humanly possible. Every family goes through ups and downs, but no family does is like us. So thankful and proud to be a Furion forever! No family has FUn, like us. <3

edited November 2016
    <3

Post edited by strychni1 on
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Can't put pictures.
    edited November 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM "ECLIPSE"
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 326 Arc User
    text
    text
    text
    text
    text

Forsaken Worlds Love...

If there were any place I could hide and feel safe and secure, it would be inside your very heart, so beautiful it is.
    If there were any such place I could make my fears disappear; it would be in your heavenly embrace.
    If there ever was a time that came to pass where I knew my soul’s passions and heart’s desire, that time is now.
    If there is truly a heaven with angels up above, certainly one has descended upon me now, for I dream truly.
    If dreams are but true visions from our hearts, then let it be so.
    Alas, I say this… let this hallucination never end.
    If I only knew how to speak to an angel, hold an angel caress an angel.
    Folly to think I could have such a thought.
    If there were to a way to touch an angel… to capture this angelic creature’s heart,
    I would indeed not hesitate for a moment to speak the very words…
    But how does one speak to an angel?
    Beauty is their very virtue; existence is their gift from God, far be it for me to tamper with Gods gift, so be it.
    Her angelic smiles are stunning by their very nature. She is what hope bestows and what happiness brings to all… that see the true heart that lies within.
    To feel the gentle touch of her lips was like a sin, oh … but what a sin let me repent that I may sin once more, feeling the warmth of her touch.
    The sweetest quintessence of the time we’ll share together will be overwhelming.
    These are things I look forward to and dream about…

As I hold you close my only sadness is that soon I must let go and soon log off the bliss is crushed by your absents, I feel this pain deep within, but a sweet pain non the less.
    I will regain the joy when i log back on to my second family.

Deeply in to the woven web of forsakens beauty and affections I fall… I will endure and not knowing where I am going, so very unsure. This affliction is what has me frozen here in time and space, in this angel wings and angel’s voice and smiles is where I shall forever find pure Grace!

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 397 Arc User
    Thank you!!!
  • tempgir1tempgir1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Im thankful for my blessings that god has given me for the future. for mother nature to be seen by eyes such beauty on earth the sun beating my face the wind and an air that i can breathe that lets me live. Im thankful for my sense i havent lost. Im thankful for the clothes on my back that keep me warm and the saftey of my home.And Im finally thankful to FW gave me nice friends.
  • xelloss999xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User
    I'm thankful that Domino found us, this game wouldn't be the same without him.
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • splicer05splicer05 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am thankful for playing Forsaken World for nearly 5 years as a casual gamer and cser there were ups and downs in the game but i love my mm char xPussInBootsx. Shes gone along way from being a nub char to a pvp/pve decently. Thks to my frends i known a long time from lionheart also for being there to support me. Happy thksgiving FW!!
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    dakota79 said:

im thankful forsaken world,yes THIS game for this moment:
    You think its not a big thing but there's more!!!The most important thing not only this year but in my life,on 2016,may 28 there is why im thankful for forsaken world: Me and my girlfriend officialy marriaged in real life too so if this game not exist we never met.This is why im and my wife thankful for forsaken world.

Hasish & AyaneHime from Illyfue

PS: sry for my bad english

Ohoo! Big gzz you both :)
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• itemzxitemzx Posts: 3 Arc User
    I...am thankful for my guild mates..they help me a lot and trying to help them a lot too.
    Also thankful my parents for approve my orientation.. really appreciate them so much :blush: .
  • xkirkmanxxkirkmanx Posts: 8 Arc User
    I want to thanks to PW for give me opportuniyty to meet so many nice people
  • korinthyakorinthya Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm thankful for an end to a very stressful year. And I'll be even more thankful when 2017 hopefully brings us all closer together instead of more division. I'm thankful for all the love that I receive from friends and family and hope that all those here feel the same!

BTW, dakota79 - the bride's dress in that wedding pic is absolutely gorgeous!!!! <3
  • lunchisverycoollunchisverycool Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am thankful for a lot of things this year. Many of which are very personal and dear to my heart.

Firstly, with the game and online stuff, thank you MjolniR (Lionheart) for being such an amzing family and support group during all my stressful times at college and during my injuries during track season. I want to thank Perfect World Entertainment for having FW and allowing me to meet some awesome people and represientives. Through the good, the bad, and the downright ugly, it has always been fun and if nothing else, an adventure. I've expanded my views by talking to people of all different backgrounds thanks to this game. And this year the expansion has been tremendous!

In my personal life it was wonderful this year. I made placings this year for my college within the top 50 students from all students attending Texas Education Institues. I'm thankful for my wonderful family, my team (track), and my coaches and professors for pushing me in the classroom and on the field. This being my second year at college, I've realized that things aren't always sunshine and rainbows, and that people are easily caught off guard by how harsh life can be. Yet, even through all the **** that life has throw, all the twists fate has created, all the craziness that is the world we live in, it isn't all bad.

And that is what I'm most thankful for.
  • amb35135amb35135 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am thankful, for my parents, and teachers in high school for supporting me in my endeavors in trying to become a mechanical engineers, and working with me to pass highschool when i shouldn't have even had a chance. My parents for not going completely insane and banning me from everything but school, even when i didn't do my work because i was lazy/didn't feel like i needed to do it to pass the test or learn the material. I also thank everyone i my Robotics Team for providing me with a fun last 4 years, and hope they can continue to do the same for everyone that passes through it and create the same passion in other students, to learn and make yourself, and your community a better place. I'm also thankful for the FW community, and the people who run the game for allowing me to have a place, where social status, race, gender, and age don't factor into how people treat you, and how helpful anyone is, player and GM alike when i needed it when i was starting out two years ago on my reaper, and i hope i can be just as helpful and allow people to learn the game enough to enjoy it in the way i have.

Tomatoabc Torture Tormentor and Member of Starlight Lionheart Server
  • epidemia228epidemia228 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am Thankful to my parents, my friends and family, they have done many good things for me. I am Thankful to my guild, and people in the game that help me. Without them I would not have coped.
  • What i am thankful for this year like many around the world is simple Family,Friends,Odles of really neat pets and mounts in Forsaken World but most of all what i am truly thankful for is Life and those that are in my life and if it weren't for those at the PWE staff and the Cash Shoppers spending the time to keep this game free for players like myself and many others id probably not have anything to be thankful for this year so thanks a bunch to you all around the world for makeing my time in the game so far very enjoyable.
    yours truly, OrcusVanth & VanthKronos From the Lionheart server
This discussion has been closed.