test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week of Thanks! What are you thankful for?

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

This time of year we get to spend some much needed time with our families and friends. This is a time to be thankful for those around you and for what you have. We here on the Forsaken World Team are very thankful that you guys have stuck with us through thick and thin, so from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

So we wanted to know what you were thankful for this year! We’ve set up a special forum contest of sorts, and would like everyone to chime in!

Post in the thread we created what you are thankful for this year, it doesn’t even have to be something from the game! We just want to spread the love and promote some unity with us all!

Be creative! Don’t hesitate to use screenshots, video, or even a poem to express your gratitude!

This event will end on 11/28/16 at 10am PST.

To show our thanks, everyone who participates in this thread will receive a very special title!

After we close the thread we will look through all the entries, we will select the three most creative and they will receive:

1st Place - Nirvana Wings

2nd Place - Summit of Ice & Fire

3rd Place - Treasure of Ice & Fire

Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    This year my girlfriend and i moved in our own house, i am very thankfull to her for her support and everything she has done this year. Even the community in forsaken world supported us in this eventful year, there is always somebody to talk to and theres so many great people in our server. I would have never met my girlfriend without forsaken world, the forsaken world staff might not be able to fix all the bugs or able to change gamebreaking things but this year i saw Domino does truly care for us and does for us whats within his powers.
  • otakudes97otakudes97 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am thankful for my cat Maggie and my mom . I am so very thankful for my friends that I have made while playing Forsaken World. It has been truly a great year for me. I don't think I would have became more sociable if I didn't make friends on FW. It gave me confidence, I don't have to pretend to be someone who I am not. It's okay if people don't want to accept you for who you are because there are others out there who will. This game is as real as it can get, despite all the drama we all truly have become a family, in the movie "lilo and stitch" ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. I am greatful for my in game family , they're truly the best.

<3
  • kaseysavanichkaseysavanich Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    i am thankful for my family and friends ingame and out of the game. And i am thankful that i have my health and hope and pray for everyone that has cancer or any health problems .

• pinkette1#7450 pinkette1 Posts: 344 Arc User
    im thanksfull i have good friends, a beautifull girlfriend and good health^^ and thx for the title too :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • kjovargaskjovargas Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm thankful for my longest in game girl friend/RL. We both enjoy the game very much . Thank you fordaken world for all the fun ! I'm also thankful for The new guild, I've been appart of . These folks are extremely kind helpful in game . And I hope to see the rest of next years with them go on with fun.✌
  • siraelchansiraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    What I am thankful about comes from outside the game. I am extremely thankful for being allowed to spread my own wings and being finally trusted with permanent position at intensive care unit I work in. I worked extremely hard last 1,5 years to prove myself to others and to myself that I am worth to be given trust and that I am capable enough to be considered a proper intensive care nurse deserving permanent position instead of constantly renewed contracts. I've gone through a lot so getting this acknowledgement truly improved my view on myself. I am also very thankful for having family who always is there to support me no matter what.

These are just tiny things but they are something that mean a lot to me :)

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • j3llybean06j3llybean06 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am thankful for my sweet little seven year old, and my husband,a lovingly man that works so hard, so that I can play FW and watch my daughter play my character running around on the mounts. I am also thankful for the people in FurionUnion, they are my friends and family.
  • sugakittydeesugakittydee Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm super thankful for my husband, who's been by me through all my health and mental problems from the very beginning. He's the best person I've known for 13 great long years of us being together. I'm also thankful for my 9-year-old son. He's very helpful and loves to be with me as much as I love to be with him. And to the friends that I've made in game? I thank you all very much for being there for me and helping me when needed. I love each and every one of you! :smiley:
  • shataur#9611 shataur Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm Super thankful for my family, Friends ( both in real life and on FW) Thankful where we live in a world where we can take the time out of our busy days and enjoy the little things in life such as these games you guys provide for us. Thankful for another successful year where I work. Been through alot this year including 3 surgeries just glad to have bounced back from them and being able to move forward with the things I enjoy. Cant wait to eat some good grub and pass out because of being too full. Hope everyone out there enjoys this time with family and friends and takes full advantage of it. You never know what tomorrow can bring. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Just think Christmas is right around the corner!
  • sheliandrasheliandra Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am thankfull that I have a loving family
  • subtleistsubtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    This year im thankful for other people! The good hearted, the innovators, the doctors, the nurses, creators, designers, scientists, philosophers, police officers, the customer service reps, the retail workers, the caretakers... any and all people who dedicate their lives to making a change in this world for the better! If it weren't for all of these people the world would be SO different and it's thanks to these people I have faith in humanity. Whenever I have a bad day I always find someone who brightens it up because they stop to make me think that in this world what happens to me is not the only thing that matters, but there are a million and one other interactions and things going on that make my "struggles" seem trivial. If i could I would thank each and every person that has accomplished something in their efforts to make this world a more fun, more interesting more advanced or a more helpful place. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO! We could not survive in this world alone <3
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• blackstabberblackstabber Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm thankful for all the amazing people in my life, they have been here for me in what's been the year from hell, if you pardon my term, and I don't know how I would have handled it without them.
  • truedevinetruedevine Posts: 1 Arc User
    i'm thankful for being able to see another thanksgiving and being able to spend it with my family and friends. Also for forsaken i been playing for a long while and i just cant find a game better that can keep me from coming back to u guys. i know that when or if i take a break when i return there will be so much to do and new things to enjoy. On turkey day after i feed my family and friends i will log in and get my piece of mind back playing forsaken. Happy holidays
  • immortal#6744 immortal Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    this is the year i start turning things around i am thankful for my family and friends and the friends i made in

this game even only a select few in Storm&Lionheart its bin a long almost 6 years living the way i have and

its about to change out of all the people who ever worked for this company i do believe Domino has bin the

coolest nicest caring employee for forsaken world i ever seen figures when u think about it save the best for

last i believe many feel the same wish you guys all well and marry Christmas& Happy Thanksgiving

to those that remember

on Lionheart

i was Cozos,Sevro,Corvein

Storm i was Ayperoz,Apoc,Stolas,Artsantos :
    now on Strom
    i am Syir and Mφrρhεμs

• majabitemajabite Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im thanksfull that i survived this year in this cruell worldd !!!
    Bittemaja Illy :)

• lakotaaustin101lakotaaustin101 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am thankful for many things. My life, my friends, Forsaken World for always being something I could turn to to escape reality for awhile. Specially when my mother was very sick I had a hard time dealing with everything and I'm thankful that she is healthy and alive to spend another thanksgiving with us. That is a blessing in it's self.
  • banan#1949 banan Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'll be brief, thanks to all :)
  • devifae22devifae22 Posts: 44 Arc User
    I am simply thankful I have time to be here :wink:
  • di3a6lo#5967 di3a6lo Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am Thankful for my Family friends in and out side the game i bin playing this game since the very start on and off made good

few friends think best part was this game was the mmo that really let me talk to others never got to deep into the other one

i played in grade 10 over the years i played many mmos but always somehow came back to this one to see if anything new

has come or to just say hello to old friends wish ya all the best in the future and happy thanks giving and marry Christmas

keep up the good work Domino glad we have ya
  • giotopoulos2giotopoulos2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just want to wish to everyone happy thanksgiving. I'm gratefull that some of the most difficult years of my life are behind me now. Especially the past few months. And I just want to say that this Community is one of the best (if not THE best) gaming community I've ever been part of in my life so far. I feel like everyone I've met online was able to leave his/her "bad-self" out of the game and made this experience even better. So thanks to everyone who helped me in game and also thanks to all my friends and family that stick with me and supported me all the way. And also thank you. You that are reading this message. I hope u're having a great day and if u ever feel down just think that every little thing that you do, even the smallest, even the least important, might make someone elses day :) So just keep doing what you're doing.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!
  • dolliecakezdolliecakez Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thankful for my cats which provide a much needed short distraction from the grind...not enough to get me off track but just enough to keep my sanity.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    I am thankful for being able to wake up every single day. I am thankful for meeting the many people I have met so far, both good and bad. I am thankful for the many friends I have made in game and the few that have become actual friends out of game too.

I am thankful for the amount of love from friends just as I am thankful for the painful but important life lessons given to me by the bad people who I have had the misfortune to come across both in game and off it.

This year I finally moved into my own new apartment, with everything fully paid. I am at a point in life where I have no debts or problems that keeps me awake at night. I am very thankful for that.

Finally, I am thankful I have the ability to be compassionate when needed and the strength to stand up for what I believe in when needed.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• I'm thankful there is always someone around in this game that is willing to help us squishy folks make it thru things we have to get done. Thanks to all you OP players who make time for the little guy <3
  • valiantftwvaliantftw Posts: 1 Arc User
    My thanks go out to Domino and all the others behind the scenes trying to make this game as functional as possible. Thats alot of work simply to provide a more enjoyable experience to players when we have time to be here and it is much appreciated.
  • inakfenixinakfenix Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi
    I met people that I love playing Forsaken, I have several friends who were playing in the Forsaken latin and who migrated to the Forsaken International where we were warmly welcomed.
    Next year I'm going to fulfill the dream of my house, just like the Forsaken, together with friends we are building our base (home) so we can enjoy ourselves even more in the game
    I appreciate the support of my family, I thank the Forsaken by being present in a step so beautiful in my life
  • truthspreader1truthspreader1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thankful for those few heavy weights in this game who work hard after work to keep those small guilds going. You guys don't have to kill urself to keep those guilds going but every single player in them appreciates having a home. So, hats off to and many thanks to you guild "little helpers" that make it possible to maintain those small guilds during this low population time. Hang in there....you shall rise again!
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 297 Arc User
    I'm thankful that I've got a promotion at my job after so many years of bad news. I've always fought to be able to get a job related to what I studied and what I like and finally I got this chance to grow. This chance not only gets me closer to achieve my goals but also give me more financial stability.
  • tent01dwellertent01dweller Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am thankful for alot in my life which allows me to have my gaming life. I have met alot of very special ppl thru this game. Some have even been to my house...weee. I am also thankful for an awesome guild leader. Many many thanks to the many members in my guild that jump on board with doing whatever needs to be done to help the guild. You guys are the most awesome bunch of people and I am truly thankful for each and every one of you that chooses to wear that guild tag over your head. A special thank you to _Eirin_ who never fails to do all gbqs on both toons every day! Special thanks to Vulkon for having that ability to bring reason to world chat and retain and provide details about how this game works in order to help members better their toons. Special thank you to Antione_Bleu who does so much behind the scenes that many members may not be aware of. Thanks goes out to Drakken and his CartCrew for taking charge of that area of rift and for coming over here to the guild and dragging your friends with you from the private server. Special thanks to our Mascot Shrubby for having the heart to help those low levels with gear and items they didn't even know they needed. And special thanks to all our corps leads for being who they are however absent at times and quiet just make our gaming life more enjoyable. And last but not least a special thank you to my coffee buddy, Solstice_Rayne for lending an ear so many times when I feel like I'm losing my mind over this game. My hope for everyone of you guys is that come Thanksgiving you...eat too much...sleep a little more...and enjoy what time you may have off!
  • I am thankful for Domino's "mom" because without her, he wouldn't be the fun loving nut he is!
  • Thankful for a game where no matter what I happen to feel like doing that day, there is so many different things I can do, all which help improve my character or my guild.
This discussion has been closed.