No leaves refunded and No leaves after purchasing them today! Domino read PLEASE

madjen
madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
Please can anyone tell me if they are having issues getting their leaves refunded?? And also when buying more leaves???

GM told me I should have gotten my leaves back yesterday 1 am (EU) time and I didnt but also I charged today (few mins ago) and even though my transaction has been completed I go to my char and my bag is empty! no leaves!! :worried:

What's going on with my account why am I not getting my leaves???

Please Domino can you look into this? I sent a ticket and I know you probably can't do much yourself but can you at least ask some questions?? and give me some answers?? :(

My cc has been charged so this problem is with ARC/Game.

HELP!
vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
“Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
Inferno
Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
Immortal ~ Illy

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    I remember at niva rollback i asked for a refund and ended up with a negative status in my transaction info, i had -**** euro as status. So the next time i would charge i wouldnt get anything but i would pay off that negative value. After a ticket this got resolved and all was good.

Idk if this story is relevant to ur case but maybe smth to check if a gm reads this.
  • madjen
    Yes Nick that seems to be exactly what's happening to me here.
    My transactions info also getting a negative status all of a sudden, specially on the ones before the rollback.

Hopefully with the ticket I sent it gets resolved quickly. Tbh Im starting to get really tired of waiting around and always having problems.

>.<

nickvv said:

I remember at niva rollback i asked for a refund and ended up with a negative status in my transaction info, i had -**** euro as status. So the next time i would charge i wouldnt get anything but i would pay off that negative value. After a ticket this got resolved and all was good.

Idk if this story is relevant to ur case but maybe smth to check if a gm reads this.

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • madjen
    BUMP!
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • jokerfire#1494
    jokerfire#1494 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have yet to have my leaves or charge reward points given back either and its been a week since this roll back and haven't gotten a response on when i will get them back. :/
  • madjen
    Same here!!

This is so unfair..

Seriously and I bought leaves yesterday, got charged but my leaves never arrived in my bag...

I have yet to have my leaves or charge reward points given back either and its been a week since this roll back and haven't gotten a response on when i will get them back. :/

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Domina said it already

• Leaf reimbursement: There is a ticket put in by CS already to have the Leaves that were lost during the rollback, reimbursed into players’ accounts. Unfortunately, players who went on raids, completed quests, or opened orbs and received good items, all of that progress and rewards will be lost. There is no ETA on when this task will be complete.

bolded that what u want and u paid it be happy u can play :D this fine bug free, game
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    what i dont get is that pw had already **** up with ur leaves, taking long time to give them back, done rollback and other stuff and yet you feld like giving them more money, showing that you think they doing a good job. its a bit like tipping a terrible waiter 500$ and telling them the service was bad. I dont think the waiter will care XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • altazero
    altazero Posts: 25 Arc User
    i had a similar problem long time ago and it took them nearly a month to fix it, you guys just need to wait.
  • madjen
    I know I will get my leaves eventually and because it's impossible to know for sure when, I bought leaves so I can take advantage of the promos that are on atm... If I decide to wait for my refund I will simply just miss all the promos.

On the other hand, how am I suppose to know that I wont get leaves after purchasing them? There's obviously an issue with my account.
    According to @nickvv the same thing happened to him after the nova pack rollback.

*sighs*

what i dont get is that pw had already **** up with ur leaves, taking long time to give them back, done rollback and other stuff and yet you feld like giving them more money, showing that you think they doing a good job. its a bit like tipping a terrible waiter 500$ and telling them the service was bad. I dont think the waiter will care XD

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    of course there is an issue, and not only with your account. They re just creating issue after issue, and it has been a joke the last 3 weeks. But people still feel like giving them money, even when pw owe them . biggest joke lately? annoucing everywhere a new arena season without testing if arena would work. No fix, rollback, probleme with cs, etc, but people still want to spend . So they dont need to improve, they dont need to fix, they just give eventually codes (that are broken too btw) people seems happy, and spend again.

hope they will help you as fast as possible. I dont mean to be annoying. I understand that people are free to spend what they went. I just hope people realize that giving so much money at the time pw does so little to the game and makes so much mistake isnt wise
    Hebergeur d'image
  • madjen
    I agree with you 100% trust me.

And thanks :)

of course there is an issue, and not only with your account. They re just creating issue after issue, and it has been a joke the last 3 weeks. But people still feel like giving them money, even when pw owe them . biggest joke lately? annoucing everywhere a new arena season without testing if arena would work. No fix, rollback, probleme with cs, etc, but people still want to spend . So they dont need to improve, they dont need to fix, they just give eventually codes (that are broken too btw) people seems happy, and spend again.

hope they will help you as fast as possible. I dont mean to be annoying. I understand that people are free to spend what they went. I just hope people realize that giving so much money at the time pw does so little to the game and makes so much mistake isnt wise

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • chaosmailer
    chaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Same 4 me 2.

Receive 1320 out of 2660 buyed leaves after the Rollback. No answers about the missing ones and also no answer where are the rewardpoints / Welkinorbs.
    Best Thing ever is that the tiket was CLOSED / marked as SOLVED two times by now.

Anyone know how we can bring them to the court ? Look like that that is really needed this time. I spend MY MONEY and receive due a FAILURE of someone @PWE only half of what i payed for.
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    JUst charge back from pay pal and they will notice it fast, about a court if u dont live in America America u can forget it Bobby u wasted ur money on a game that is Open Beta u can now only weep on ur own stupidity, it was not 1st time they pulled out that its not their fault bug was there.