test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Identity Potion FAQ

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
1. If I use the Identity Potion, will I still be married to my partner?
  • Yes. You will remain married.
2. If I use the Identity Potion, can I still do marriage quests?
  • Yes. You can still complete marriage quests and earn happiness points.
3. If I use the Identity Potion, can I still keep my title?
  • Yes. Titles will still be earned and equipped as normal.
4. I am a dashing male Lycan who wishes to use the potion and marry that super cute female Kindred. Can I use the potion and get married to her afterwards?
  • No. Unfortunately the marriage system has not been changed. Weddings must still be Boy/Girl. You can use the potion afterwards to swap genders.
5. Will I still be able to use the fashion I already have if I use the Identity Potion?
  • No. You may only equip the fashion for the gender you are currently. The system warns you of this before you swap genders so do not make this decision without giving it some thought first.
6. I totally did not read question 5 and nor did I pay attention to the warning before swapping genders. I now cannot use any of my old fashion. Can I get a refund?
  • No. There will be no refunds given for the fashion you now cannot wear.
7. When I use the Identity Potion, and am returned to the character select screen, it gives me a default appearance. How can I fix this?
  • When using the Identity potion, the system will assign you a default face and hairstyle. You may use a Makeover Token or a Hairstyling Token purchasable from the Beautician, the Boutique, or the Auction House to change the appearance to something more desirable.
8. Can I switch Back to my original gender?
  • Yes. But you must purchase another Identity Potion to do so.
9. Can I trade Identity Potions with other players or sell them in the Auction House?
  • Yes. Identity Potions are unbound when buying them in the Boutique.
10. Who cannot use the Identity Potion?
  • The only classes that cannot use the Identity Potion are: Stoneman Protectors, Lycan Assassins, Lycan Priests.

We hope this clears things up a bit :)

Comments

• rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    But I sooo badly want a female Lycan Assassin :'( I honestly Do... :'(
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • kalin1984kalin1984 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I want to go male lycan priest.
    there are 2 ways or swap gender able also for lycacn priest, or add race swap to change to elf and then to go male
  • vvgirlvvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    Well darn I really was interested in what a female Stone-woman would look like. Ah well. hopefully in the future Stones can be female too.
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • alelujahaptismalelujahaptism Posts: 30 Arc User
    null
    I have asked the question, when ask the dev thread was still active( haven't been around lately so not sure if it is still active) and my question got picked. The answer was there wont be any stonewoman since the story was so tragic, we were made from mud by the god
  • kaliflowerkaliflower Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    It keeps saying bag is full when trying to use the potion. o.O Anyone else? 20 slots in bag and fashion bag has 20 slots open.
    EDIT: Figured it out. It wants you completely naked x.x