test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GUIDE] Freedom Harbor trinket upgrade quest hints and help

amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,065 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Quest Tips
alrightyyyyyy so this is for people who have been able to make their way to freedom harbor vengeance map and grabbed the trinket upgrade quest from Alliya, which can be completed once per day to reward 1 "windless wind" of which you need 11 for the first upgrade.

the quest is intended to be completed using a fairly vague hint, at any spot in the entire world map. so this thread is to post the quests people get and how they completed it, so that others who are stuck can get unstuck.

Desert Rumors (0/20): kill 20 mobs that fit your hint description
-bow wielding humans: kill bloodhunter crossbowman mobs outside overlook village in nightfall
-red flashing tetrapod: kill corrupted cheetahs near ghostfang castle in nightfall
-winged, tetrapod, skeleton: kill skeleton dragons in dark abyss
-green, long haired: kill silent treants in dark abyss
-prunosus and octopod: kill soulweb spiders in polar borderlands
-two-headed and only one life: kill cerberus in dark abyss
-former pacifist fairies: kill fallen elfs in windwhisper forest of nightfall
-pink horned creatures: kill polar naga illusionists in free isles
-walks on two feet, runs on four feet: kill lycans at mount wolvenbite in dusk town
-half covered worm: kill sand worms near white beach in polar borderlands

Find an item/person based on the provided hints
-Fountain Entusiast: npc Dan in nightfall (run boy run quest giver)
-Admiral of Pirates: npc Captain Jess at guard's camp in free isles
-A clever creature hanging under a lamp: znob the goblin in charlie's tavern
-Desert crescent: quack keeper in sea of oblivion at crescent pond
-The colossus within: dragon's head part of the statue on the white beach in polar borderlands
-The most familiar face: henry!
-Darkred crysis: loot an item below the right shoulder of the giant dragon skeleton in cemeteries of dragon in dark abyss
-Hidden entrance: npc at ancient gate in eclipse hollow
-Lemoore's Haven: loot an item atop the abandoned catacomb pyramid in sleeping jungle (BROKEN)
-A quest for fast-runners: npc Agnar in the war cry passage of the sanctuary

Continental Landscape: use the given picture hint to go to a familiar location, autocompletes once you arrive in the spot
some picture locations here

thanks to @pervypig for posting pictures to some quests and @VelvetStrike - Illyfue for the CN cheatsheet!
Post edited by amarantos on
Tagged:

Comments

• thefirejackthefirejack Posts: 24 Arc User
    The green long haired mobs are Silent Treants.​​
    DeathWizardX Wind Mage
    DeathHealz Divine / Glacial Priest
    Cynvele Torture Tormentor
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    - Two-headed mob is ceberus in Dark Abyss
    - The familiar face is Henry.

Anyone know where is "The hidden entrance"?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,065 Arc User
    added some ^^
  • solin6solin6 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Lemore haven's ?
  • darkseeddarkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    Admiral of Pirates - Captain Jess at 'Guard's Camp' far north part of Freedom Isles
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    http://shenmo.bbs.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=427038&extra=page=3

Straight from china, made in china! it has attachments for the ones where you need to stand on a specific spot and chinese f or the rest, google translate below:

1, standing two feet, walking four-legged monster (Twilight Town dewclaws Hill - werewolf)
    2, the angle of his head long pink monster (free Islands - Women Naga)
    3, the most familiar faces (the main city of Reisinger - Henry)
    4, gave up the spirit of peace (vow of silence jungle - Dryad)
    5, bud-like long hair monster (dark valley cliff fly upwind raving forest - fallen wizard)
    6, Pirates composed convoy leader (freedom Islands Guard camp NPC-- whales Sheriff Jess)
    7, exposed half of the insect (Polar White Beach Border - worm)
    8, two heads, a life (spiritual disaster ruins tribe - headed hound)
    9 to bow as a weapon of mankind (Reisinger outside the east gate - hunting by blood crossbowman)
    10, overlooking the fountain in the square people (the main city of Reisinger A pick dare sprint NPC)
    11, in the heart of the Colossus (next to the white sandy beaches of the leading parts of the crystal statue collection luminescent material)
    12, flashing red quadruped (near Fort ghost teeth shining cheetah)
    13, eight-foot purple biological (Polar border near the village of Naga - soul hunting spider)
    14, giant trees underground entrance (after the world map into the throat counterattack NPC)
    15, desert meniscus (sea of ​​oblivion Crescent Lake NPC)
    16 Le desert burial of the former Seoul (abandoned tomb top of the pyramid glitter collection)
    17, hanging lamp vaunted intelligent creatures (雷辛格托托 pub Zu Lisen)
    18, winged, four-legged, the bones of creatures (boatman cabin - Undead bone dragons)
    19, run faster to complete the task (A war dare sprint or shelter counterattack channel NPC)
    20, (near the dead bone of a large dragon dragon skeleton, the leading position of the light-emitting material acquisition) dark red crisis
  • indyforumindyforum Posts: 28 Arc User

-

Anyone know where is "The hidden entrance"?

I have that quest and Dan has a quest for me called Inimitable Scenery. I click his quest and message pops up mid screen saying I completed quest, but my quest never completes. I tried it last night and again just now.

• feida88#6199 feida88 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Hey, so I finsihed the FH Instance and now i was able to enter via Vengeance NPC to FH, then spoke to Alliya for the trinket quest, and got that "The Hidden Entrance" quest...thats all I got, where is that entrance? x.x

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • pervypigpervypig Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hidden Entrance at EH Ancient gate

Fountain Entusiast

edited September 2016
    well that certainly cuts out alot of work! ill still update this as people get quests to put in the exact english words/names we get versus trying to decript the engrish cn.

and btw for ppl grabbing ''imitable scenery'' quests from npcs that do nothing, it seems like every npc who can be the correct answer to some people's quest will have that, but you need to speak to the right one for your personal quest. i.e. yesterday no one had the ''familiar face'' but i could get the imitable scenery quest from henry that did nothing, but today some people had it and it worked for them because henry was the correct answer.

also linked the thread @pervypig posted of the continental landscape images
    edited September 2016
    solin6 said:

Lemore haven's ?

try this one? post if it works/doesnt work
    16 Le desert burial of the former Seoul (abandoned tomb top of the pyramid glitter collection)
    Inimitable scenery : Darkred Crysis at EDark Aybss - cemeteries of dragon

• feida88#6199 feida88 Posts: 247 Arc User
    ok, tyyyy, so finished the entrance quesst and went back alliya then nothing, quest done? got the item as a reward, cant go on, why?

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".

ok, tyyyy, so finished the entrance quesst and went back alliya then nothing, quest done? got the item as a reward, cant go on, why?

the windless wind is the only reward to the quest. you can do it once per day only.
    fast runner

• neothundraneothundra Posts: 10 Arc User
    red flashing tetrapods is Cheetas near GFC entrance
  • tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    nickvv said:

1, standing two feet, walking four-legged monster (Twilight Town dewclaws Hill - werewolf)

That is Dusk town Mount wolvenbite - lycans

~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
    few people still having trouble with ''lemoore's haven'' if anyone can help ^^
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 59 Arc User
    Breathtaking Scenery:
    Find the location according to the diagram!

Continental Landscape
    Location in Abyss Wailing Wood -6 -42, -6 -13

Location NF you'll see horses in the corner below the stairs of a bank stash keeper. across from horses is NPC Mrs.saville.

Inimitable Scenery Quest
    Find an Item or a person based on the provided hints!

(A Clever Creature Hanging Under Lamp) Charlie's Tavern NF talk to Znob.

(Darkred Crysis) on ground by Dragon Skull cemeteries of dragons from ferrymans dwelling trackstone in Dark Abyss

(Fountain Enthusiast) your going to teleport back to NF talk to Dan near the guy who gives Run Hanks quest/Run boy Run!

another one Marvelous Creatures Quest kill Desert Rumors 0/20 their located in Dusk Town Vengeance in Mount Wolvenbite only kill Lycans!

will add more when I see and find them

Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest
  • jobabjobab Posts: 16 Arc User
    (A quest for fast runners) visit Dan from run boy run, Henry, the bike npc in the sanctuary war cry passage
  • allisonfeliceallisonfelice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hidden Entrance - Npc in the tree at Ancient Gate in Eclipse Hollow
    Regarding the Leemore's Haven one, there's an entrance at Ancestral Catacombs (Sleeping Jungle > The black door) With Leemore's Hatred in it. Would be logical if something would be in there, but a guildie who has the quest couldn't figure it out over there, but might help.
  • sailyonerasailyonera Posts: 39 Arc User
    There's also an npc that mentions Lemoore betrayed the Bruten - however there's no tips of his whereabouts.
    Tamakuo ~ lv108 Glacial Priest ~ Lionheart
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

Right place - where Zodiak 85 spawned

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
    bumpin
  • lovelyblkrose1lovelyblkrose1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    any one found Lemoore's haven?
    Lemoore's haven (found it from china fourm)

edited September 2016
    Fast runner: Npc that gives you the chopper in Sanctuary (War Cry Passage)
  • indyforumindyforum Posts: 28 Arc User
    pervypig said:

Lemoore's haven (found it from china fourm)

Either my toon is glitched or that quest is, because I tried looking at the pyramid yesterday for Lemoore's Haven and there was no shiny thing for the quest.

some people say Lemoore quest is completely bugged as no one can loot the item. so if you get it you are SOL