test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyrda's Hottest Designer! Vote Now!!!

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
The Esteemed board has convened and have selected the finalists for Eyrda's Hottest Designer!

A lot of you submitted designs for more than 1 race so the judges tried their best to select the one work that best represented your portfolio. Well done everyone! Again we are humbled by the level of talent in our wonderful community!

Without further ado...

Humans - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TPTGYR5

Elves – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MKCCTWN

Stoneman – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M89VZS9

Dwarves – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ML2WTD9

Lycan – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MV3FMG9

Kindred – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M9YNF7P

Tormentor - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MD8JZD2

Good luck everyone! voting closes on Monday!

Comments

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Good luck everybody :)
    Queston though, havign to vote for 5 on a 6 player pool seems a bit strange, is it too late to change it to like vote for 3 contestants?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,042 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    +1, if there are more than 5 you HAVE to pick 5, forcing ppl to vote for designs they don't like because it won't let you submit >_>

also for kindred voting eyrdya/shylia and lycan ghostlife/dyos and elf edoliona/dyos submissions did not show up
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    @amarantos strange... theyre appearing for me... I'll try to reload them
    Try again?
    I am using my phone but all the other submissions showed, just not those. I already voted tho so can't see the list lol. ill check when I get home from a comp
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    ummm im not getting this fully isnt supose to be top 5 per race like tormentor its only two to vote for rules say top 5 get a price so whats happeds when its less then 5? says nothing in the rules about less 5 that it must be only one winner
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    amarantos said:

I am using my phone but all the other submissions showed, just not those. I already voted tho so can't see the list lol. ill check when I get home from a comp

Double vote? #Rigged B)
    @isfolket If there are exactly 5 or less than 5 submissions you vote on the winner who gets the title, all the other remaining submissions will count as runners up and will win the handheld and fashion.
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    ty for the info @thenamesdomino i got abit confused hehe. Good luck to everyone!
    P.S i see the hole list
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    yes some don't show up for me either :/

good luck everyone!
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
    edited September 2016
    out of curiosity, if you are only listing one submission for ppl who submitted multiple, why not just say only one per person >_> would've made more sense to allow those into the finals IF they were chosen, and if the same person wins more than once then remove one of them and the next highest vote would win :/

cuz I'm sure the ppl who took the time to design more than one would've appreciated if their work made it to the finals or even won multiple, as a conpliment that the community enjoyed their creation, even if they only get one reward. but that's just my opinion
  • neihineihi Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    amarantos said:

out of curiosity, if you are only listing one submission for ppl who submitted multiple, why not just say only one per person >_> would've made more sense to allow those into the finals IF they were chosen, and if the same person wins more than once then remove one of them and the next highest vote would win :/

cuz I'm sure the ppl who took the time to design more than one would've appreciated if their work made it to the finals or even won multiple, as a conpliment that the community enjoyed their creation, even if they only get one reward. but that's just my opinion

I've made designs for 4 different races, ''to increase the chance of being choosen'' in any of the 4 races i've made, got classified in Dwarf one :D this is the reason of create multiple designs
  • muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    I have a doubt... are people voting on the contestants drawing abilities or the deign themselves? (the idea of a design lets say) ?

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
    edited September 2016

I have a doubt... are people voting on the contestants drawing abilities or the deign themselves? (the idea of a design lets say) ?

''Design''
    Because ''Drawing Abilities'' doesn't matter if someone doesn't know how to draw a ''design'' :)
    @neihi well I asked because my drawing abilities are very bad, as anyone can see, I tried my best but I realize how my drawing is not close to good xD I tried to expose my idea but Iam afraid it's not going to be enough xD specially if someone drawed their design better than me. Happens I guess xD

@neihi well I asked because my drawing abilities are very bad, as anyone can see, I tried my best but I realize how my drawing is not close to good xD I tried to expose my idea but Iam afraid it's not going to be enough xD specially if someone drawed their design better than me. Happens I guess xD

Never get affraid of you abilities, only show the best of you, this is what matters :)
    also a quick question, you said the rewards for the model contest will go out same time as the rewards for this contest, will you start sending them when you have a decent amount of responses or waiting til absolutely all winners have chosen :/
    @neihi Iam afraid xD on the other hand i do not expect to win on that specific contest because my hand drawing is worst than a child of 5 years hahaha and Iam completely unexpert on using drawing programs. But, well, to be honest there are many nice designs out there! from each category. And just was wondering if I had a chance if someone liked my design despite of the drawing quality :p

• legendpvelegendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    I feel like we should've gotten at least 2 MM votes.
    Some I was like "Meh, click just to get 5 votes in." But with MM I was like "QQ can't decide."
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 56 Arc User
    Wow, is is amazing fashions.
    Beautiful colors.
    gl guys!

• essabee93essabee93 Posts: 42 Arc User
    5 votes is way too many, considering I (and im sure most others) only like a couple of them... but have to vote for ones we dont really care for...

I just didnt vote on the ones that didnt have enough options :D
  • vilikrie1vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User
    <3 Some beautiful designs here....well done to all and thank you all for sharing your ideas (including all those that didn't make it to the voting)

@muralasa89

I voted in all of the classes, several of my choices were for ones that were less well drawn as I liked the designs and I appreciate that some people find it more difficult to draw their ideas. I'm sure I'm not the only one XD
  • sabcia106sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    When i saw i need pick 5 and cant pick 1 or 2 and it forbids me to subbmit i decided to withdraw of voting anyone
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Hi, where i submit my drawings?

• buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User

Hi, where i submit my drawings?

Design Submissions Begin: 8/15/16 @ 10am PDT
    Design Submissions End: 8/31/16 @ 10:00am PDT

Community Voting Begins: 9/2/16 @ 10:00am PDT
    Community Voting Ends 9/5/16 @ 11:59pm PDT

Bit late there :P
  • onomarisonomaris Posts: 17 Arc User
    I really love some of these great jobs all who entered. Love the demon and lycan ones thanks to all who submitted in that catagory. #DemonFashionMatters !!
  • gamma2test2onlygamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    ok, this was short. i mean, i read the thread 2 days later it's started and cant go poll because it's closed. :o
  • adamm119adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Design Submissions Begin: 8/15/16 @ 10am PDT
    Design Submissions End: 8/31/16 @ 10:00am PDT

Community Voting Begins: 9/2/16 @ 10:00am PDT
    Community Voting Ends 9/5/16 @ 11:59pm PDT

all this info was posted nearly a month ago
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    Ayyy it's almost been 2 days since voting ended. Can't wait to see winners, c'mon Dom we wanna know who won! :smirk:
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • adamm119adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    +1