test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World Community Legend - August

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
Hey Everyone,

We have had some amazing candidates for the Community Legend Initiative, and this month was no different. Today we will honor 2 more respected members of the community.

From The EU:
Erydya from Shylia. She is an exemplary guild leader who has managed to maintain the guild and let it grow. Since she started playing Forsaken World 5 years ago, she also knows a lot of the game as well as some of its complex functions and thus she is glad to be of help to anyone - even if they're not of her own guild. Additionally, she's able to write precise and detailed tutorials in which she shares her experience and knowledge, and proved to be able to help the CM team by providing it with bug reports and localization issues. This makes her an important ally of the whole server

From the US:
This player is very outspoken and passionate about Forsaken World. A corner stone of the PvP scene, he has as both guild lead and player worked to maintain the life of Arena and Battlefields. He's also taught several PWE employees the finer points to PvP and tries to spread its gospel whenever he's in game. Even though he can be a thorn in my side, That does not negate the impact that he's had on the game or the community. The man is truly a legend in his own right, everyone your August nomination, SirFanion from Storm Legion.

Comments

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Congratz Erydya and SirFanion
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• fantasia51fantasia51 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    HI THERE :sunglasses:

It has been 5 years since I'm with you, I saw all the aspects of this community and I'm proud to carry this title today and I thank the staff for this Event!
    We lived beautiful moments (but also bad!) and I plan well to live on it others for a very long time still and to be able to continue to help the community as long as possible.

Ery never stay away '-'
    and GG to SirFanion!

-Erydya-
  • divineaurorasdivineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I know that the timing of this is kinda weird, being that I was recently selected for this honor, but I've had about all I can take of this company.

I'm leaving the FW community for primarily one reason: You have ruined a game that had such great potential. Every single patch has gotten further away from the charm that drew me in. Less PvP, more grind, more CS, less balance, more bugs, and the list goes on.

I sincerely hate your company for ruining my gaming experience which was once so very pleasant.

EDIT: Btw the "Community Legend" title doesn't even work with the new patch.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • salibabysalibaby Posts: 28 Arc User
    With how much money you have spent on this game I'm quite surprised it took you this long. After my ban, I'm really starting to notice all of the people that are quitting. (Not that I'm the cause because who cares about 1 player) Just the timing of everything is setting a lot of players quitting into motion and I'm not shocked at all. The only hopes of this game surviving or people coming back would be a server merge, and they won't do it.

Walk away and never look back because that is the only thing that this company deserves. Other servers that can do it better. Other games that can do it better. Other GM's and communities that can do it better.