test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyrda's Next Top Model Winnars!!!

Comments

• thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Okay everyone, so I got the final word from the Producer on the prize requests for the event. Some of you will have to change your Prize requests. The fashion sets currently in game as of today 9/6/16 are all you are able to select from. For those of you who think that you may have it all, remember, we do have unreleased anniversary fashion too so there's that.
  • muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Hey Domino, out of curiosity, what's the unreleased anniversary fashion? xD

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
    Red shirt, Greyish white pants and shoes,etc... (It was the fashion passed up for the Beastmaster set given out with the third anniversary)
    Not long ago I found out that the Beastmaster set was a player creation...that made its way alive to the game! Saw many precious designs, hope some of them are considered to become FW new sets =P really, many cool designs! I hope next year there's some "wings desing event"...was hoping for something like that... players designing wings, I actually had some dieas xD but well, maybe next year Domino?=)

of course!
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Hey Domino, out of curiosity, what's the unreleased anniversary fashion? xD

i would guess that demons cannot wear this set as it was released before demon class, so beware!
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    is it possible get a list of fashions as rare ones as from orbs etc im sure im not the only one forgetting names on fashion :) (and maybe a pic)
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• tehpeachtehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Okay everyone, so I got the final word from the Producer on the prize requests for the event. Some of you will have to change your Prize requests. The fashion sets currently in game as of today 9/6/16 are all you are able to select from. For those of you who think that you may have it all, remember, we do have unreleased anniversary fashion too so there's that.

KK well thanks for trying anyway. I guess I will choose that Merrywing fashion then. I think that's what it's called. Little frilly white dress thing.

PeachyKisses
    Storm Server
    edited September 2016

is it possible get a list of fashions as rare ones as from orbs etc im sure im not the only one forgetting names on fashion :) (and maybe a pic)

nearly all fashion rare/common/orb can be found at the fashion npcs in nightfall (outside the mercury union marketplace), benjamin taylor, lilia taylor, marilyn taylor. iirc, the only sets not available there are the 4 anniversary sets, the fallen quill/plume sets, beastmaster king/queen sets, football world cup team sets, rage attack/white charm sets, and the breezy noble/merry wings sets (though i am sure they will be added in a future update). if you think you might want one of those post the name(s) here, its not too hard to dig up a screenshot of how it looks :)
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 174 Arc User
    amarantos said:

nearly all fashion rare/common/orb can be found at the fashion npcs in nightfall (outside the mercury union marketplace), benjamin taylor, lilia taylor, marilyn taylor. iirc, the only sets not available there are the 4 anniversary sets, the fallen quill/plume sets, beastmaster king/queen sets, and the breezy noble/merry wings sets (though i am sure they will be added in a future update). if you think you might want one of those post the name(s) here, its not too hard to dig up a screenshot of how it looks :)
    You forgot the football and the Rage attack/White charm sets :)
    edited September 2016
    buffybomb said:

You forgot the football and the Rage attack/White charm sets :)

i knew id forget something :P edited!
  • theoldfarmertheoldfarmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    On 3rd line of tab 9 on Marilyn Taylor, what do the
    Thorny Rose Crest/Thorny Rose Skirt/Thorny Rose Stockings/Thorny Rose Boots (female) and
    Charming Hairstyle/Eastern Pearl/Entangling Passion/Mystery Boots (male) sets look like?
    What @amarantos said its true tho, the 2 female NPCS near Benjamin Taylor, have all or almost every single fashion set, just few exceptions as Merry Wings/Breezy Noble , Fallen Quill/Fallen Plume, the football team ones, White Charm/Rage Attack and maybe one or two more?

@isfolket80 my boyfriend is a demon, as you and I know 100% sure that for demon as follows can be used from male to female (if it fits a male demon should fit a female as well i guess):

Breezy Noble/Merry Wings
    Rage Attack/ White Charm
    Enthusiasm/ Summer Brandy
    Night Rose/Dark Thorn
    Hip Hop/Exalted Eminence
    Eternal Bond/Sentimental Flower
    Luminary/Lunarfly
    Silverjoy/Chromafate
    Fallen Plume/Fallen Quill
    Sunbath (same name for both genders)
    Lady of Night/Dragon Star

Those are the one I know that fit my boyfriend demon char. Hope it helped a lil bit! ^^ If you need to know the looks some of them I have so do not hesitate to PM me, you know who Iam =P (Spviti) <3

edited September 2016

On 3rd line of tab 9 on Marilyn Taylor, what do the
    Thorny Rose Crest/Thorny Rose Skirt/Thorny Rose Stockings/Thorny Rose Boots (female) and
    Charming Hairstyle/Eastern Pearl/Entangling Passion/Mystery Boots (male) sets look like?

thorny rose

eastern pearl (edit: all i can find of this one, i only know someone on my server with the coat but no other pieces, and pwe dropped the ball when the solar child orb came out cuz they cbf to add pic of the fashion)

Post edited by amarantos on
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User

New content patch dropping in a few weeks with a whole bunch of new fashions. Can't you give us a few options from the upcoming patch and let us pick one of those? Contest rules didn't have any restrictions when we all submitted our entries, I had my prize request in mind when I was entering.
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Give us a list of fash that we dont have and china does that would be nice
  • adamm119adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    "The fashion sets currently in game as of today 9/6/16 are all you are able to select from. "

:neutral: @ questions asked after that quote
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    ty @amarantos and @muralasa89 dear <3
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• missy0fshadowsmissy0fshadows Posts: 9 Arc User
    navarne said:

New content patch dropping in a few weeks with a whole bunch of new fashions. Can't you give us a few options from the upcoming patch and let us pick one of those? Contest rules didn't have any restrictions when we all submitted our entries, I had my prize request in mind when I was entering.

yea can u at least post pics of new ones? It was competition, we are supposed to get something special as reward... if we already cant get from china, maybe we can chose ones from ours but that no one else have

im not really sure how exactly you are choosing to interpret what domino said. he said anything in game to this point. we have seen, literally everything in game so far that they have. he even said the unreleased stuff is the anniversary fashion.

imo an entire fashion set for taking a nice looking photo is already a good prize, but here we are complaining about free things again. if you don't like the prizes don't enter anymore competitions.

assuming we would be able to pick unreleased cn sets when it wasn't even stated, well, you know what they say about assuming.

domino gave us his answer from his higher ups, just deal with it.
    amarantos said:

assuming we would be able to pick unreleased cn sets when it wasn't even stated, well, you know what they say about assuming.

Neither was it stated that we wouldn't be able to. Now who is doing the assuming?

Those of us that like and collect fashion know how to check for pictures from the chinese version of the game to see what fashions are coming down the pipeline. When this contest was announced so close to a new content patch my immediate thought was to enter and if I won, I would ask for some new fashion that I knew was coming in the upcoming patch. Those of us asking questions feel some what cheated, since this limit to prizes was not given when we entered.

I for one would be fine waiting until new content patch is dropped to be given a small collection of new fashions to choose a prize from.
    it wasn't stated we can't ask for mounts or a pet or a free set of lv4 wings yet somehow people knew not to request those instead (aside from the nightfall wings request) ;)
    Now you're stretching.

Prize was listed as a full fashion set, that is what people are asking for.
    I have to side with logic here again and say because domino said your choices could be anything "up to this point", even gave yesterday's date to be clear, that questioning if you could choose to get something past that date would be .. Borderline stupidity. Also in amarantos's defense someone did mention having a set in mind that was not available yet before the winners were even announced... So... Yes. Assuming is a dangerous game.

But moving right along,

Eager to see the designer winners!
    domino added a definitive date, trying to get him to agree to stuff past that is stretching too.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 349 Arc User
    Once I readed all the comments, I do not understand why is there any discussion about the rewards. When people see the announcement of one contest, it's clear that they will check the prizes, because they want to know if they are interested in the reward-s listed, or not, so the decision of entering in the contest or not, it's tightly involved with the reward: no one can deny it. If we understand this, we can understand too, that is logic to keep the concepts, and keep the rewards as they are listed from the beginning, overwhelming logic. Let's say that I did not participated in all that contests, just giving my point ov view.
    The logical and just, legitimate, is that the rules are followed in all directions in which they are established, and everyone seems good. You have to let desires aside, and think honestly. That goes for all kind of ideas that different people is having.
    I see many personal disputes at the entrances, showing that people are immature and prioritize their personal confrontation, and not the groupal justice.

Regards.
    These are not personal disputes. These are attempts to explain why asking for an unreleased fashion set is silly at this point.
    If you want to accept a change in rules weeks after a contest has been announced and executed that is your prerogative. Those of us that would like to get what we initially entered this contest for would like to receive the prize we hoped we would win. The news site clearly states that for winning contestants would receive " a complete fashion set of their choice for the gender of the models they submitted."

Last year a player in my guild got a fashion set that was not yet released in our version. Why is this years contest different? The player's name was PocketPriesty and the fashion she got was the Rosecat set.

Domino has already shown us that he learns from his mistakes. He let us vote on the fashion contest after the fiasco that was the fan art contest. Here's hoping that he will bite the bullet, let us have some new fashion and learn to accurately define the prizes offered for contests in the future.
  • siraelchansiraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thank you for verifying the fashion we can get Domino :3 In this case, I would like to have the White Charm set for female. And char be Cieriel on Illyfue :)

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • madjenmadjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Holy **** I just read all this drama with spviti OMG LOL all I can say is WTF? is she just plain **** or is she high on crack? lmao...

so lame...

And yes for the record I know for sure she is just one jealous lil .....

:p :p
    nickvv said:

A thief... What did i steal?

You contradict yourself:

Cieriel can have the wings she did a good job.

But that doesn't mean that If someone ask for something out of place I will feel it is unfair.

Like whats your point again?

Im gonna stop here thread derailed and i will enjoy my jailtime on forum i guess, i am a thief after all that needs to go to jail. feel free to pm me ingame outside of office hours.

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy