test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion Week! Eyrda's Next Top Model! Vote Now!

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
The esteemed judges panel has gone through all the entries, and let me just say, they were very impressed. You guys know how to work that fashion! Unfortunately they could not select everyone to become a finalist, but after a long deliberation, they have selected those lucky few who made the cut!

Before you guys get angry with some of the selections, please note: The panel had to disqualify some of the entries because they did not complete their submissions with either the blurb, the model name and server, or both. I tried to figure out ways to get you guys in there and even descriptions of the model and their photo were approved, however some of you left nothing at all to work with so unfortunately you couldn't make the cut despite the beauty of your glamour shots. That said, thank you everyone for your submissions...

Now, without further ado...

Lionheart Server
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K79DBQ6

Storm Legion Server
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KSG6WWF

Eyrda Server
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K3KBGWP

Illyfue Server
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K2JSMKY

Nyos Server
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KF78T85

Please cast your votes on who you think should be your Next Top Model, voting ends on Monday.

Good Luck Everyone!

Comments

• bardiiebardiie Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    REDACTED

• divineaurorasdivineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Last time I participate and help promote one of these stupid events. THanks to all the plaayers who submitted awesome looking screenshots! I had fun posing and taking pictures with everyone on Storm Server.

Thanks for excluding my entry!!!!!!!!!! PWE haters and only keep my armor-fashion from qualifying because its BLACK!
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    Hey everyone, good luck with the contest! If you don't know who to vote for, please consider me! :D I'm Erzannah from the Nyos server. Thank you and have a nice dayy
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User

Last time I participate and help promote one of these stupid events. THanks to all the plaayers who submitted awesome looking screenshots! I had fun posing and taking pictures with everyone on Storm Server.

Thanks for excluding my entry!!!!!!!!!! PWE haters and only keep my armor-fashion from qualifying because its BLACK!

No unfortunately you forgot to list name and server as was required in the rules for submission unfortunately.
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 169 Arc User

No unfortunately you forgot to list name and server as was required in the rules for submission unfortunately.
    Psssst, Domino, I think he was being silly :P
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,023 Arc User
    just to clarify this voting is only to select the 5 finalists per server? and then pwe will vote the winner of each from the finalists? if that is the case why need to vote for servers with 5 or fewer entries :o
  • divinityscarletdivinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User
    amarantos said:

just to clarify this voting is only to select the 5 finalists per server? and then pwe will vote the winner of each from the finalists? if that is the case why need to vote for servers with 5 or fewer entries :o

If I remember correctly, all 5 finalists will win a fashion of their own choosing prize, but the number 1 most voted will receive an exclusive title as well. But either way ranking in top 5 is already enough to win, so no, they won't decide another finalist after this. :P

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,023 Arc User
    so then if ppl just vote all 3 or 4 or 5 of the servers with less than 5 then it'll be a super tie D;
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 51 Arc User
    GL Lionheart!

• navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    "divineauroras Posts: 137 Arc User
    2:31PM edited 2:39PM

Thanks for excluding my entry!!!!!!!!!! PWE haters and only keep my armor-fashion from qualifying because its BLACK!"

#blackarmormatters
    In the event of a tie for votes, we'll use a third party to make the final deliberations, that means, I'll be having surtr vote. Since he's the lead of PWI and does not work on FW in any sense, he'll be about as unbiased an opinion as I can get. But right now the polls was the best way I had to assauge the concerns of those of you on the part of people "stuffing the ballot" as it were.
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    does the happy dance! ty :smiley:
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• alariaureaarnithalariaureaarnith Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just FYI, Dom. Both Arlesha and Celaeriel are me in the LH poll x) just in keeping with the "one win per person" rule. Couldn't find a place to say it or message it to you.

• rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Out of curiousity how are you making sure one does not log all their alt accounts to vote themselves in as well?
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Only if ik email of my alts cant get arc code for log in haha
    rsydakota said:

Out of curiousity how are you making sure one does not log all their alt accounts to vote themselves in as well?

Surveymonkey is a completely different site, probably goes by ip adress or something, so logging a different account here is not gonna help :P
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 146 Arc User

Just FYI, Dom. Both Arlesha and Celaeriel are me in the LH poll x) just in keeping with the "one win per person" rule. Couldn't find a place to say it or message it to you.

Lol didn't know we can get into with 2 toon...
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • lordfalklordfalk Posts: 10 Arc User
    tyvm for that time.. I vote all servers.. I hope who I vote in my server win.. :D
  • fugukinsfugukins Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yay Thank you very much <3

• kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    When fashion will be sent out. ;)
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

#BLACK.ARMORs.MATTER!!!

Down with PWE's armor color hatred!!!!

• sailyonerasailyonera Posts: 39 Arc User
    is there a way to vote for less than five?... even on servers with 5 or more entries
    Tamakuo ~ lv108 Glacial Priest ~ Lionheart

Interestingly enough, only one of your submissions had enough votes to put it in the top 5... Winners posted soon...

• muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Well, now I see the reasons many ppl have to not participate. Some ppl had a non so-fashionable pic than ine and won. So can't say ia happy with the results. Never gone participate again.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".

Well, now I see the reasons many ppl have to not participate. Some ppl had a non so-fashionable pic than ine and won. So can't say ia happy with the results. Never gone participate again.

Too bad that you feel that way :/ Personally, I felt like your pictures were good, but they could've used more creativity with the posing, all 4 of them were just you standing there. If you do change your mind and decide to compete again, maybe keep that in mind? :)