Some anoying facts about this game

sanjsimi22
sanjsimi22 Posts: 27 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
Some facts for blind ppls about this game.

I play it for some time almost a year with many help from my friends in game i meet that helped me very much to build my character and to learn things about a game. If i know this things i know when i started to play it i would uninstall it immediately because game is totaly PAY TO WIN.

Here is some reasons because game is [REDACTED] up ( my opinion only ):

- u need to play almost all day or 24/7 if u want to make something ( forgot about real life )
- u will never be better than Cash shopers
- if u play 2-3 hours on a day better stop it because u will need years and years to make a decent char
- cash shopers is idiots ( no offense ) because still spending money on old game ( but with other side someone need to pay for servers :D )
- instances is laging like hell ( if u look on max system requirements lol, i have good connection and computer with what i can play any other games on max effects and here i play on minimum omfg )
- some skills, auto-routes, quests are bugged
- PVP system is totaly [REDACTED] up ( i can write a whole bible about this )
- Evasion dont work on mobs ? WTF
- mobs in ignoring your defense in Abys and hit too much LOL !

And main and most important thing is that developers give a [REDACTED] about bugs and other stuff just making new events for cash shopers just to keep game running and care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I just want to know real number of players that still play this game without 50+ accounts just with one, and many of palyers will not see this message because they dont know that forum even exists. So what old players do ? Making new chars because they got bored with main chars and dont know what to do. Every day, week, month is same : when u login make stuff u do every single day. Content is just repeating.

I apologize if i have offended any of the players with this words but it is a painful truth and im sick of developers and company's like this one.

Nice greeting from ( ReBorn ) Anumi / Illfuye server
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• aihate#1740
    aihate#1740 Posts: 15 Arc User
    I feel that "pay to win" struggle since i retired from csing...xD

Thx to ptw orbs and unfixed pvp(selling point of this game being perma broken) game went downhill so fast...now world chat went dead for most of the time even after resets....oh good old days..i missed it x.x
    2qmlp3b.jpg
    My FW adventure journey ended on 14/9/2016
    Occasional visitor when something nice pass by~
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Pay to win and FREEMIUM, you forgot it.

Also, the BLOCK system - so hype for a new feature - was another epic fail.

New update will just brings wings and more stuff to cs your wallet through, but FWers are used to get milked.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Welp.. good thing is you can just bot all day long.. imaging this game without the bot system? GG

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    u can catch up with a f2p player if u cash 50 orbs daily nowadays, even less if u lucky.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    I would say that the biggest advantage that a CSer has over a non-CSer is:
    1. Quicker access to end-game gear and other items.
    2. Ability to make several toons end-game.

As a non-CSer, you can totally work on ONE toon and make it end-game. Remember, there is only so much that a CSer can put into their toon. And if you use your gold effectively, you can have an end-game toon that can compete with the CSers.

Of course, it will take some work to get there and many hours of play-time put into the game. But it's not impossible. Farming the most profitable things gets you a long way. For example, selling ACI loot instead of using them. EXP and SP will come eventually (questing and botting), but gold doesn't come that easily.

Also, it is actually relatively easy to make a really strong DPS-wise PVE toon. Or even a great PVE healer. Gem cards helped a lot there. Really the only end-game where you'll feel the gap is in PVP, which is dead and broken atm.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Some facts for blind ppls about this game.

I play it for some time almost a year with many help from my friends in game i meet that helped me very much to build my character and to learn things about a game. If i know this things i know when i started to play it i would uninstall it immediately because game is totaly PAY TO WIN.

Here is some reasons because game is [REDACTED] up ( my opinion only ):

- u need to play almost all day or 24/7 if u want to make something ( forgot about real life )
    - u will never be better than Cash shopers
    - if u play 2-3 hours on a day better stop it because u will need years and years to make a decent char
    - cash shopers is idiots ( no offense ) because still spending money on old game ( but with other side someone need to pay for servers :D )
    - instances is laging like hell ( if u look on max system requirements lol, i have good connection and computer with what i can play any other games on max effects and here i play on minimum omfg )
    - some skills, auto-routes, quests are bugged
    - PVP system is totaly [REDACTED] up ( i can write a whole bible about this )
    - Evasion dont work on mobs ? WTF
    - mobs in ignoring your defense in Abys and hit too much LOL !

And main and most important thing is that developers give a [REDACTED] about bugs and other stuff just making new events for cash shopers just to keep game running and care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I just want to know real number of players that still play this game without 50+ accounts just with one, and many of palyers will not see this message because they dont know that forum even exists. So what old players do ? Making new chars because they got bored with main chars and dont know what to do. Every day, week, month is same : when u login make stuff u do every single day. Content is just repeating.

I apologize if i have offended any of the players with this words but it is a painful truth and im sick of developers and company's like this one.

Nice greeting from ( ReBorn ) Anumi / Illfuye server

I find quite some mistakes among that "Fatcs and Truths".

Point 2 is true but that apply to ANY free **** wth cs (unless is some game with few months of life still building up playerbase).

Point 4, there's way older games where ppls spend tons and they CS for a reason not just giving money for nothing, ppls cs to stay endgame at the point that even those that can reach room 47 (like my wr,12800 acclaim my max but now should be lil higher) in Deep Sea HR look like total **** compared to them.

Point 5, well maybe you should say which istances, raid one or rift is one thing, normal istances as rci's/fate not really, i am doing them with 3 chars using a crappy lappy and a cellphone internet and dont really see lag unless my internet is fking up.

Point 8, unless it got fked up recently EVA Always worked pve, EVA chars was even able to solo hard bosses, only later rooms in HR was giving EVA probs.

Point 9 is totally wrong, no clue how you reached that conclusion but i seen mobs damage go down at every "upgrade" my wr started taking (as ele) like 5k from demons now he take 3,2/3,4, sure they hurt too much, but defo they dont ignore def.

Rest i agree and indeed i dont suggest to anyone to start this game (now we also get that wing **** thighy that give insane bonuses seem, like relics wasnt already enough ) but dont come in like a wrecking ball shouting "Truths and Fatcs" when more than half isnt true and rest apply to ANY "free ****" LOL!

Scorpioluca
  • sanjsimi22

I find quite some mistakes among that "Fatcs and Truths".

Point 2 is true but that apply to ANY free **** wth cs (unless is some game with few months of life still building up playerbase).

Point 4, there's way older games where ppls spend tons and they CS for a reason not just giving money for nothing, ppls cs to stay endgame at the point that even those that can reach room 47 (like my wr,12800 acclaim my max but now should be lil higher) in Deep Sea HR look like total **** compared to them.

Point 5, well maybe you should say which istances, raid one or rift is one thing, normal istances as rci's/fate not really, i am doing them with 3 chars using a crappy lappy and a cellphone internet and dont really see lag unless my internet is fking up.

Point 8, unless it got fked up recently EVA Always worked pve, EVA chars was even able to solo hard bosses, only later rooms in HR was giving EVA probs.

Point 9 is totally wrong, no clue how you reached that conclusion but i seen mobs damage go down at every "upgrade" my wr started taking (as ele) like 5k from demons now he take 3,2/3,4, sure they hurt too much, but defo they dont ignore def.

Rest i agree and indeed i dont suggest to anyone to start this game (now we also get that wing **** thighy that give insane bonuses seem, like relics wasnt already enough ) but dont come in like a wrecking ball shouting "Truths and Fatcs" when more than half isnt true and rest apply to ANY "free ****" LOL!

Scorpioluca

I meant on instances for normal / hero raids like FHOF, ES, MOLTEN, TOD ....

EVASION as i read on forum and asked other players in game works only for PVP but i dont see a reason why shuld not workd in PVE :dizzy:

Mobs in Abys still hiting too much even if u have many HP/DEF/RES, try to play with mage without priest and use AOE skills.

For end game content i didnt saw not a one char with yellow rings/neck/gear and they playing for years and years + spend alot of money.

• aihate#1740
    aihate#1740 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    For end game content i didnt saw not a one char with yellow rings/neck/gear and they playing for years and years + spend alot of money.

what server u are talking about??LOL
    at Lionheart at least, there quite plenty of gold accessory/gear people running around and playing 2 years++​​
    2qmlp3b.jpg
    My FW adventure journey ended on 14/9/2016
    Occasional visitor when something nice pass by~
  • miciociccio
    edited August 2016

what server u are talking about??LOL

at Lionheart at least, there quite plenty of gold accessory/gear people running around and playing 2 years++​​

He's talking about our server, Illyfue, and actually we got ppls with gold stuff (some full too) and some of them are kinda new too (ofc those spend LOT).

About evasion i see ppls here in the forum say it's useless in Pivvipi seen the insane accu we got by default.

Ofc if you try bot 90+ mobs with a crappy EVA like 400/500 isnt gonna work, that EVA was up to date like 2 years ago maybe.

Leaving aside that right now is impossible make a decent EVA char due the blue fluxes not even working so no clue how you can think about eva right now, there's ele stuff maybe but good luck get a full set of those (and dont tell me you gonna try eva with champ set).

Oh and btw i got a torm that take 8/9k with 3,6k def so ik even too well what mean get "1 hitted" if priest dc or i get a lag spike (and actually if that happen also my wr with 5,6k+ def and 111 pve ten, as ele, die lol), still, that dont mean the mobs ignore def, just that mobs base damage is too high.

Scorpioluca
  • senrin
    Forsaken World is a nice game if you plan to not compete: you take your time, get your personal goals to achieve, chill with friends, do some quests, write a message in world chat when you're up for it.

Game is pay to win even before arguing with the FREEMIUM implemented: rewarding spenders for... Their dollars they charged even before they used ingame says all already about the trend this game follows.

Sure, long time ago an hardcore farmer could get close a billionaire's toon, but now the story is way different: you have too many "features" to master you can't keep it up with your daily time. Even if you're a robot, the daily vigor/energy system cuts every sleepless hardcore nerd farming purpose: no vigor/energy = no instances/craftes.

-----

While in pve you can still manage somehow - game rewards your loyalty with points for gear and even for harder weekly raids lvl 3 wings with Champion Set is more than enough, if you want to pvp with success you need dedicated set and ids - take into consideration augment/reforge/trasmute aren't just side options and not so easy to get for all the 8 pieces, at least.

Yellow Jewelry is also really rare to get and I think impossible - at current version - for free players.

The gap is so huge, the FREEMIUM is so strong and the player base so small I sometimes wonder why I should open more Orbs: reward me with more stuffs it's not the best business solution if the only chance to fight is versus Henry!

-----

Players have the love, some also the money BUT PWE seems in a perm querelle state with everything FW related...
  • miciociccio
    edited August 2016
    Well, nvm about EVA, something is defo fked up, tried with a old char lvl 45 eva glacial (now 83 cuz check inz but still wearing lvl 40 stuff) with 382 EVA (low ik ;P).

Up to gobs np , it work well, on Isles however despite trying on lvl 81 mobs didnt seen a single miss (382 is **** but at least ONE miss should happen).

Scorpioluca

• sanjsimi22

Haven't played for almost 6 months. Player-base is dead, and yet to see any new char yet to compete with my old **** char who hasn't spent a ridiculous amount of money in this game. Game has always been and will always be as it is.

This game wont change, and for those thinking it will and things will get better, better stop smoking whatever you are.

No new char will be able to compete in anything, this game has no catch-up mechanics for new players, this is the sole reason this game doesn't get any new players, and those who are new and play a few months, quit. They're the smart ones.

New expansion coming with fancy new stuff to grind your lives away and waste your money on. Same cycle over and over.

This game is suitable for OCD people with an addictive syndrome.

@adonisdemon24 best answer i saw and +1 for this guy

@senrin

Forsaken World is a nice game if you plan to
    -not compete : u dont care to be a better when u play game ?
    - you take your time : how much time we talking about ?
    - get your personal goals to achieve : i have them but i dont have money and time to make it
    - chill with friends : i do that
    - do some quests: im doing it every day same quests xd

Every game is competitive unless u play only because u bored so much and dont care about to get your char more stronger.

I dont want to make a 50 account and make check-in's every day to have something omg, this game dont give u opportunity that u can get close to strongest guys on a server, even if u are a hardcore player and farmer.
  • isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    "HOW DARE YOU SPEND MONEY ON A GAME WHEN I CAN'T"

you honestly think the wrath orb system is bad? because when i had no wings or masteries i could stand up to people that had those just because i could get red hand faster than them
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • conterkiller
    New players cant catch up to active CSrs or other Active farmers.. that much is true..
    But this is not just a thing in THIS game.. is the same in EVERY other game with farming requirements..
    You can only catch up if the other people reach the MAX and cant advance further.. or if they take a break from the game for a long time..
    But if the person u wanna catch up to started before you and its still active farming/csing.. u wont catch up to it.. period..

I know a few people that are free 2 play and are almost on pair with the highest CSrs.. but it took them a long time of farming/merchanting to get there..

Now.. idk of any new player that has catched up to high active CSrs by just farming tho.. it just doesn't happen.. in any game.. ever..
    if such mechanic existed.. people would just complain of how a 1 week toon is better than a 5 year old toon and reroll and get ahead of the rest with cash or their money farmed on their older toon.. Remember Demons when they just released? and after complains and complains they got nerfed hard.. lol

Now.. U dont necessarily NEED to catch up to a person to beat it tho.. u can just be better skilled.. or have a better class.. or a better build..
    Given that the other person cant 1shot u with base wrath tho.. lol

• zephiniah
    zephiniah Posts: 9 Arc User
    annoying fact : mob drops are rare...lol seriously in months of botting all day... i have gotten maybe 15 unbound lvl 1 runes.. would be nice to get some blue gear to npc to pay for my repair cost >.< also I think they need to rename the game to Fail World, because every single fortify, augment, pet upgrade, anima trans....ALL FAIL! I cannot remember the last time I seen succeed... why is this? Is FW planning on adding some sort of Luck Charm to cash shop? just my lil rant :(
    28ebe2ac-d1b2-4093-aba4-d42682ea34d5.jpg
  • yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I know about 3 players from Storm and Lionheart server that are zero cs from the very start that have almost maxed toons ( lvl 4 wings, superman titles, gold rings and necklace, 100% reforges and tons of gold).

Too bad all of them quit the game few months back, probably got fed up with the game not being non-cs friendly, with every major update, the less things we can actually farm.

Some here saying its impossible to be on par with uber csers but its not really, it just takes time like others said.

Only problem for 0 csers are the anima, its impossible to max it without cs lvls.
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    Can't get 100% reforges if you're a non-CSer. Check if those guys lied to you or someone cashed their account. ;)
    Just wanted to add that Anima isn't the only impossible thing for non-CSers.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    games on max effects and here i play on minimum omfg

As i notice the other day SETTINGS down too LOW are BS. Friend of mine did this because he had a "LowEnd" PC. Game was unplayable !

SETTINGS near "FULL THROTTLE" and (!!) Game runs super smoth und is really playable. Try this on your on.
  • senrin
    Tbh - besides the epic gap we already know - the most annoying issue is half of the content you have can't be reached by most of us: I'd like to max both my Animas, would be really useful a full upgraded Relic (not the "standard" one with the blue inside to be clear), I am really curious to see how max energy (Runes wise, also nice talents I can only dream of) of my kind improves my game experience.

Just few on my mind, but if now you add Wing System too...

You can't expect ppl hyping when they do already know it's just a mirage...

Or, well, someone can say after a long while you can get there - even without cashing (not sure on Wings btw) - but so many games outside ppl can try tired of farming nonsense, so few ppl to the point I barely see anyone in NC, so less purpose for my toon to improve.

Yes - of course - I want my toon to improve BUT - in all honesty - don't feel like cashing my way throught it and/or working like a full day job to boost my pixeled ego. Maybe it's just me, I can give it a point.

-----

Imo they would make more profit by making game more "easy to master": pretty granted hardcore cashers will keep on cashing regardless, FW can lure new cows to milk, even if casuals, even if few hundreds per week...

Can not just keep on adding new "osom features" 90% of us can't even touch, let's not talk about new players...
  • sanjsimi22
    @senrin "Yes - of course - I want my toon to improve BUT - in all honesty - don't feel like cashing my way throught it and/or working like a full day job to boost my pixeled ego. Maybe it's just me, I can give it a point.

Imo they would make more profit by making game more "easy to master": pretty granted hardcore cashers will keep on cashing regardless, FW can lure new cows to milk, even if casuals, even if few hundreds per week...

Can not just keep on adding new "osom features" 90% of us can't even touch, let's not talk about new players..."

U got right on this 1000%
  • conterkiller
    Well.. if the game was 1 month to max.. people would quit it after 2 months.. 1 month to max.. 1 month to try it.. then is all boredoom.. just like private servers.. lol

• sanjsimi22

Well.. if the game was 1 month to max.. people would quit it after 2 months.. 1 month to max.. 1 month to try it.. then is all boredoom.. just like private servers.. lol

Not for 1 month, i play very active for 1 year and still dont have good char, i mean decent char. Playing on wind bard.

• miciociccio
    yolo#4458 said:

I know about 3 players from Storm and Lionheart server that are zero cs from the very start that have almost maxed toons ( lvl 4 wings, superman titles, gold rings and necklace, 100% reforges and tons of gold).

Too bad all of them quit the game few months back, probably got fed up with the game not being non-cs friendly, with every major update, the less things we can actually farm.

Some here saying its impossible to be on par with uber csers but its not really, it just takes time like others said.

Only problem for 0 csers are the anima, its impossible to max it without cs lvls.

Yes, in the past we had the same on Illyfue, called CalmLikeABomb and Aiushanta (or something like that) .

Really, 100% reforge without reset, oh and can imagine how they got their id's without reset aswell, guess they could fly without mounts too.

But well we got aswell in Illy someone that can , just for fun npc all his stuff and get again endgame in no time being the most rich of the server without much csing (he cs too though), he's just the most pro at "using alts to get rich" that is (events, autoclickers, sh1tons of accounts at once, etc etc).

The "i didnt csed/cs much" Always make me laugh, just a lil up there someone that claimed this posted ,not years ago, to PWE something like "if you had removed my limit i would have spent 800 pounds today day instead of 200" LMAO.

And anima is a fking joke, max it? my anima cant get over the 30% of their max lmao (7 x 3500 = 24500 and cant get past 7k, same with rage stuck at 4,5k around) only + i got in the last months was a whopping +2.

Oh, beside you named all buyable stuff, what about fill x3 sp's pages (seen now we got sinergy), max the 7 gods (where you CANT use sps seen you need to fill sps pages), the relic that without millions tofs take ages even to have a crappy one, runes that since 100 patch became megarare and expensive (seen immos sold for 200 d's lol) and by the time you catch up with those there's another 4 or 5 new things that came up meanwhile.

Meanwhile you see 1year old chars go around with 730% cd .

Scorpioluca

• senrin
    Let's pretend I want to happily play FW and forget everything makes me sad by simply avoiding it.

Can't for sure aim for pvp.

Can't dual talent easily because it's FREEMIUM, need Compass.

Can't get max reforges/Anima easily, it's another FREEMIUM bonus...

I can enjoy pve for... Well, usually in mmorpgs you do instance to get items for yourself/friends BUT also in hope of selling those for profit. It was like that ages ago: still remember Aeon Spire's sets're worth a lot (back to the days 1 diamond was still considered a good amount of money).

Here... It's all horrifically bound - or points based - so you can just do your weekly run of normal/hard raids hoping to get the item you can sell (usually only Flame Crystal). Chances are low.

Keep in mind you can't really "farm" those weekly raids: sure you can go with alts in different raids, but not so many ppl means also not so many raids you can join.

Easy RCIE - somehow farmable - is a waste of time. You bot while Facebooking, usually. Drops never sells. Rolls hardly comes handy.

Normal RCIE is safer if you do NOT bot, still affordable. May take time (lag, bad luck and so on). Rolls are the same of RCIE easy, so basically no points doing the harder version for the same chances. Drops are the same as well, BUT with a bonus chest. That - from our tests - it's 90% (another) blue item and 10% a good drop.

Hard RCIE makes you sweat. Always same rolls as easier versions. Same chest as well. Ok, I do not do RCIE hard every day so it's based on our few tries, but never noticed something better than you see in normal.

This makes players lazy. Paired with BOT...
  • yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2016

yolo#4458 said:

Yes, in the past we had the same on Illyfue, called CalmLikeABomb and Aiushanta (or something like that) .

Really, 100% reforge without reset, oh and can imagine how they got their id's without reset aswell, guess they could fly without mounts too.

But well we got aswell in Illy someone that can , just for fun npc all his stuff and get again endgame in no time being the most rich of the server without much csing (he cs too though), he's just the most pro at "using alts to get rich" that is (events, autoclickers, sh1tons of accounts at once, etc etc).

The "i didnt csed/cs much" Always make me laugh, just a lil up there someone that claimed this posted ,not years ago, to PWE something like "if you had removed my limit i would have spent 800 pounds today day instead of 200" LMAO.

And anima is a fking joke, max it? my anima cant get over the 30% of their max lmao (7 x 3500 = 24500 and cant get past 7k, same with rage stuck at 4,5k around) only + i got in the last months was a whopping +2.

Oh, beside you named all buyable stuff, what about fill x3 sp's pages (seen now we got sinergy), max the 7 gods (where you CANT use sps seen you need to fill sps pages), the relic that without millions tofs take ages even to have a crappy one, runes that since 100 patch became megarare and expensive (seen immos sold for 200 d's lol) and by the time you catch up with those there's another 4 or 5 new things that came up meanwhile.

Meanwhile you see 1year old chars go around with 730% cd .

Scorpioluca

yes its possible to get 100% reforges even without reset reforge, if you don't know about astral reforge crystal by now, just spam it and you'll get 100% reforge on gears, in my server tho its like 2- 3d each last time i checked.

Like I said the only thing non- cs cant max atm that's useful in pvp is ANIMA ( at max it has 1.2k attack +1750 health, 4.9k anima shelter resist), its stuck at 1,500 when you don't have a cs rank, yeah csers get more bags for fashion, mounts etc, but that's not really a big issue.

Only a few people can get to that range of being a maxed toon without cashing, just got to really know the game, know what sells and what to farm, the log in orbs were a big help
    Post edited by yolo#4458 on
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    And anima is a [REDACTED] joke,

Agree ! Ever make a new toon or evolve a existing one ? I did so and with a 97 priest (~45k) I'm NOT able to get mats too start evolving both anima. Why ? I do not buy mats from shop (really expensive) and I COULD NOT GO to the daily instance called EXPERT. For those ini you need to have more health + better gear + players willing to take you with them.

That is IMHO the biggest failure ever. PWE does give a [REDACTED] that new players [REDACTED] up very soon because of the high "needs" of
    everything. And cs did not really help much upon "that much" that's then is needed.

Post edited by thenamesdomino on
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    Lets try and think like a new player (new player wont give a ... about flame crystals or how hes going to catch up,at first at least)

First issue is the almost non existant sub quests and storyline, then he realize hes doing lvl 5 quests on lvl10. Since leveling is way too fast, new players dont have the time to learn the basics in basic instances,even less have the chance to farm his/her first gear for the lionheart badges. (if i remember right 30 badge is 1 piece of gear,along with the ones we get from main quests,our player still needs around 60 or more badge,if we assume he/she get all drops in a run, thats more than 10 run)

When he/she reaches lvl40-ish, hes going to need wargod points lots of them and lots of star crystals too(which happens to be available for wargod points as well) to reach at least 9/12 which is again too much effort in that level range in short notice cuz he/she will reach lvl60 in the blink of an eye. All in all,again not worth to do anything yet besides some daily quests and some way outleveled boring story quests.

Here we have a lvl60+ player with zero experience whos probably bored to death and is in green gears +some <lvl30 purple ones assuming he/she knows how to use those badges.

If our player still plays,and he reach 80+ after a few days he have to find a guild for him/herself to get his/her first decent armor....through raids. An instance which is limited to 1/week. Lets say our player dont get a single drop cuz he/she was unlucky and all drops were different class. Another week,still no decent gear and basicly no enjoyment,cuz he/she was being carried through raids. By the time our player would get a 85 full set,he/she is probably need 88 or almost 95 one already. And to farm dark/light points+soulpower mobs he/she should have decent gear already in that level.

All in all,the whole gearing up and develop a character method is fubar. There is no way for a new player to learn the game basics and bond with this/her character (yes its a thing) like we, the old players did after the game launch, when we spent long weeks in Sea of Oblivion doing sub quests and main quests, instances, like Emperors Canyon or Tomb of Glory to get refine items and better gear,running to Wester and Reeves, to protect the harbor or to fishing contest. Right now we have a big fat Zero life and community under lvl90 cuz of these reasons i mentioned. And above 90 is freakin hard to do even the essential things like botting not mentioning Expert instances for a simple daily quest.
    Its discouraging at the very least.

On top of these things,basicly everything (be that mount or fashion) that looks even half decent requires you to CS, if our player is lucky and desperate enough he can buy it directly for leaves, but most likely only from orbs.

For a start, we should drasticly increase the soul gold, wargod point+ lionheart badge rewards from basic and medium instances.
    Then think about more (not time or entry limited) events for millions of soulpower each (to make new players catch up).
    Reduce the 90+ mobs strength by at least 50%.
    Somehow decrease the time and effort necessary to get the Skill Scrolls from HR.
    Reduce the difficulty of Expert instances to the point where the current "easy" mode is the hard.
    Lastly for gods sake stop with the orbs,at least put the content of the old ones to CS directly even better if for soul leafs too.

(the suggestions are not for personal gain cuz i have enough soulpower to feed a whole village and rcie is basicly solo)
    giphy.gif
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @anyadpicsaja I agree with you 100%, this is exactly the problem.I remember doing Sea of Oblibion quest, neverending, wirldwind puppets etc, even the yellow "special" quest, the instances were way better and interesting, even the start depending on your race, they erased this all to make verything happen so fast. Too fast.

First issue is the almost non existant sub quests and storyline, then he realize hes doing lvl 5 quests on lvl10. Since leveling is way too fast, new players dont have the time to learn the basics in basic instances,even less have the chance to farm his/her first gear for the lionheart badges. (if i remember right 30 badge is 1 piece of gear,along with the ones we get from main quests,our player still needs around 60 or more badge,if we assume he/she get all drops in a run, thats more than 10 run)

When he/she reaches lvl40-ish, hes going to need wargod points lots of them and lots of star crystals too(which happens to be available for wargod points as well) to reach at least 9/12 which is again too much effort in that level range in short notice cuz he/she will reach lvl60 in the blink of an eye. All in all,again not worth to do anything yet besides some daily quests and some way outleveled boring story quests.

All in all,the whole gearing up and develop a character method is fubar. There is no way for a new player to learn the game basics and bond with this/her character (yes its a thing) like we, the old players did after the game launch, when we spent long weeks in Sea of Oblivion doing sub quests and main quests, instances, like Emperors Canyon or Tomb of Glory to get refine items and better gear,running to Wester and Reeves, to protect the harbor or to fishing contest. Right now we have a big fat Zero life and community under lvl90 cuz of these reasons i mentioned.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Lvl up is way 2 fast we have lvl 90 players with zero experience and knowledge lol