Unfair treatment to loyal players

salibaby
salibaby Posts: 28 Arc User
For years we have had to make alts to get these things called token of faiths from daily sign in from Henry. I've had 15 check in accounts for years. I'll admit it I'm not afraid anymore of saying how many I have. Over the years it wasn't enough because Augmenting came out so I made more. Religiously I have logged these characters in talked to Henry and logged off and proceeded. Everyday for the past 3 years. (Yes I have a life and a job tyvm), in case you want to troll my thread).

Anniversary event comes along awarding merc stats for log in so I proceed to log my characters and talk to Henry for check in and get qualified for whatever event is going on in that time period. It wasn't until after the X-Server exploit bug that I go to log in my characters (Yes I'm a few days late but I've been sick) and find out that EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. WAS. BANNED. Now I cannot even do the normal 15 accounts check ins to get my tof in any hopes to upgrade bard's gear. Now the base of the iceberg - I didn't collect any merc stats off of these accounts besides the ones I needed to buy the last few Flame Crystals for a friend after the anniversary event had died down. So logging in alts for that event when they said - AND DOMINO SAID - that was okay was a LIE. The staff lied to us. Thanks Domino.

Yes I did send in a ticket and unfortunately due to ToS rules that I already got infractioned for on Dragormir that lots of people saw and he (Domino) immediately removed without responding to any of the hate threads first to give people some answers. They told this -> "We do allow users to have more than one account, but if the registration system is abused to gain an unfair advantage through multi client or botting, the excess of accounts involved would be banned." Okay legit... we all know that having multiple accounts was frowned upon BUT I have had these 15 accounts for 3 YEARS and they just now decide to ban every single one of them? There is somewhere in the ToS stating that they can ban you for any reason no matter what it is and finds it justified. If you sneeze they could ban you. Just like in the real world it is called a Free Employer. They can fire you without a reason.

I've played this game since the closed beta and I've been loyal, always coming back in hopes that things would be better, but they never are. I love PvP and I wished I would have picked a PvP server but like a lot of the others I picked a west coast (my time zone) because I was new to games like this and knew it mattered for events. Sadly with arena broken, getting banned every 2 weeks because people on Lionheart are sore losers, and my accounts getting banned - everyone else being able to enjoy the rewards from the Anniversary event. I can't even log in on my main and fly around on my new Star and Moon mount, have 0g to my name with accounts locked after 5 years? of playing... This community is very toxic and the way the staff treats it's customers - I'm going to use me as an example BECAUSE talking about other people and being banned in the same paragraph is against the ToS. (Joke) I've donated about $1,500 for being a free game, always tried to show my want to support and pay a subscription fee. I am not in a state to donate to a server that keeps shafting me, proving time and time again that they don't care about their customers. Even I keep coming back and donating, spending more of my time that IS worth money to just have it taken away before I can enjoy it.

Now that I'm at the bottom of my post I really don't know what I'm expecting or hoping for with this. I know what I'm hoping for, my accounts back so that I can keep playing and not fall massively behind. Or to get such a response that I will never come back. Not like PWE would care much because I'm not a cs'r, I am not paying so I'm not worth their time. I've always been able to keep up with the cs'rs even with how little I have spent compared to them. Too bad I can't say the same anymore. PWE favors cs'rs over anyone else and it's really sad frankly that farmers like me, get punished after we specifically get told that we can farm. The anniversary was supposed to be a reward for everyone. It was a trap only. Just like the gem glitch that everyone besides lionheart could take part in, and only get a slap on the wrist ban and walk away. Why is my account ban not 7 days like theirs? There is only 24d in gold on them besides the hundreds of diamonds those people dodged in spending on gems to instantly pop lvl 4 wings.

Comments

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Any wall of text that discuss ToS is removed.

Read the ToS - yes, all the pages - they own everything.

They can change ideas, delete any char they want to, follow or not the Shenmo's version, open or close servers.

You play and have no rights, pretty much. So, what's the point?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Just to clear the air on this one, when I was asked what we were going to do about the alt spam, I said, that we understood that people were going to be logging in their alts to reap the rewards. Which was why the gating to receive the final reward at the end was so steep. I have also said before in the past that the rule of thumb is 2 accounts. More than that is frowned upon. It is ultimately at the discretion of whomever was adjudicating your case to take any action or inaction against alts. Now I do not know what happened in your situation, but my guess is that you were reported for something, the rep saw that you had multiple accounts and action-ed them.
  • livefyremelee
    livefyremelee Posts: 2 Arc User
    No.. nobody has said anything about "2 accounts" beyond logging that many at the same time. That's not the case here. My main got banned as well due to me trying to go do Frostgate. I didn't even GET TO the cross-server map - nobody in Lionheart could. So please, tell me why people got banned when we were already blocked from x-server.
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    At this moment 3 characters per 1 person has been a thing since before dom's time, and basically how things even get done in this game anymore. Unless do is going to you know..do something that brings more people to the game, why bother sticking with 2 accounts alone. most of the servers don't even have the needed requirement to unlock bosses in this game, unless they load up 3 accounts lol.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    That's something that you need to take up with support. They are the ultimate gate keepers when it comes to the bannings and suspensions. Send them a ticket and they will be able to discuss it with you.
  • salibaby
    Players are only allowed to have 2 accounts and everything else is to be permanently banned because it falls under the category of you are ruining people's gameplay if you have more? You all know very well how hard it is to get things in game if you have only two accounts. That's what 200 tof a month in order to get one 100% augment item. That's 4 months to get one augment item, way too long for something so simple. So the only reason they banned my 15 is because I was banned via being harassed reported by other players in game, which you know very well happens as you've talked to the other victims in great lengths. When I went to them for advice I got the response of "don't bother domino or staff won't do anything". Unless these "reps" are sitting there staring at the list of IP's that log on there's no way for them to see all the other people that do check ins daily. I'm not trying to get everyone else banned but really, this is unfair that I'm not going to list all of the reasons again. I said everything in my post emotional about the way I've been treated. I wasn't hurting anyone or ruining anybody's play experience by having check ins.
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    salibaby said:

Players are only allowed to have 2 accounts and everything else is to be permanently banned because it falls under the category of you are ruining people's gameplay if you have more? You all know very well how hard it is to get things in game if you have only two accounts. That's what 200 tof a month in order to get one 100% augment item. That's 4 months to get one augment item, way too long for something so simple. So the only reason they banned my 15 is because I was banned via being harassed reported by other players in game, which you know very well happens as you've talked to the other victims in great lengths. When I went to them for advice I got the response of "don't bother domino or staff won't do anything". Unless these "reps" are sitting there staring at the list of IP's that log on there's no way for them to see all the other people that do check ins daily. I'm not trying to get everyone else banned but really, this is unfair that I'm not going to list all of the reasons again. I said everything in my post emotional about the way I've been treated. I wasn't hurting anyone or ruining anybody's play experience by having check ins.

Technically speaking, at least from everything I've heard, aren't the report spammers from the side of LH Domino's close with?
    Regardless, PWE has made it clear over and over again, harass other players and spam wc with cussing all you want, no matter how much proof is given they'll do nothing.
    But do anything to farm and attempt to survive in this whale-fest? Get ready for ban hammer o/
  • livefyremelee
    livefyremelee Posts: 2 Arc User
    My main was also banned for "multi-clienting". Which is kinda hilarious since I was only on one character for a full 24 hours before the ban was even issued. Mine was likely from abuse of report spam. People abusing that system need to have action taken against them.

And before anyone says "submit a ticket".. I already did. They basically just laughed at me.
  • senrin
    Sure they can lol at you: their game, their servers, their databases, their ToS.. And so on.

They "allow" you to play, it's not granted anyways.

If they really feel like banning every farmer, they can do it and rightfully: why ppl do NOT read ToS then come here QQ?

-----

Also, iirc, talking about bans (and personal issues related) should end into a ban for sure: pretty much sure ToS says "ban issues can't be discussed via Forum".

SO, to speak, Domino has been kind not deleting already your post and giving you a ban for ToS violation.

Read ToS.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You know I think things really are headed downhill so very fast. I sent in tickets in the past and had them deleted and ignored... I express my disatisfaction here so I can attract the attention of a GM/CM... I even made an entire thread on this issue. The attention I got as you can see is a slap on the hand... which is a slap in the face after being extremely loyal to this game since the day it released.

Yeah, I am glad we have a someone who is doing his job but I cant help but feel extremely disappointed in A LOT of things right now. I get a forums warning for my frustration and choice words but I wont be surprised at all if my tickets that were DELETED were STILL ignored.

I know a CM/GM read the thread and my issues with the tickets because I have this warning, but extremely disappointed nothing is being done STILL. This is rediculous and extremely unfair to A. Players who have been fiercly loyal here and B. Support and even defend Domino in forums or local WC ingame... Right now I am finding difficulty in staying here any longer with the way things have been treated or dealt with in my case.

I dont want to leave because for me the game is a place to relax, have fun and socialize and other reasons some know of but will not disclose here, but the way things are going I kinda feel compelled to uninstall.

I will take the warning as it is a direct consequence of my choice of words. I am just so very upset that with the way it was handled... it kinda translate to "Your problems are not my concern, however... despite you having brought attention to the issues multiple times in multiple channels, and nothing is done about it... Your choice of words offend me and is a problem which I will act on by controlling your activities in Forum's for the better part of 2 weeks." I have no issue with my consequence. What my issue is is the fact that they disregard my issues after obviously seeing it, then editing my comments AND slapping a restriction order on my account. That's where my problem lays and hopefully now you can see why I see the actions taken is a slap in the face as oppose to just a mere warning.
    Post edited by binaryqueen#4116 on
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @rsydakota i have seen your thread and I feel you very well. But the thing is that nowadays, or for as long as I've experienced, they consider that since you play and (in some cases) pay for this game free of will, you aren't entitled to complain, thats what I've been reading. What people do not understand is:

If I nstall and play a free game, and this game isn't that good, that fun etc, I eventually stop playing it.

If I install and play and Cash, buying a product with my money, and this product has any kind of failure, I stop buying this product. Fort he same reasons I wouldn't buy in a certain shop, specially if for desserts the treatment I receive is poor besides of the product being wrong.

If people install and play FW, and they get told that they "whims" aren't justified since we don't own anything in this game and since the quality isn't guaranteed, just the same, eventually people keep leaving.

Who is interested in playing a game where you have a whole book of obligations and zero rights? I mean, the point here isn't even moral...morality doesn't exist here, it really don't, its about practic. You will not alure and keep players by ignoring them and by folllowing this kind of policy.

If what they pretend to tell is: we offer this and if you do not like it, there's the door ,leave...well.

Leaving is what many people is doing.

To me is the most absurd. a free game organized so people end up Cashing, is jus technically free. I have talked with people who have spent more than what I could earn in a year. And people who is loyal to this game from forever.

I myself been playing for +4 years. And still you come here to share your isues/concerns because I still care and guess what, a slap in the face.

I have seen you being very supportive @rsydakota in forums, so I don't need to believe that, I've seen it, and you yourself see. When it comes to expose an issue and being ignored, thats frustrating.

I have told myself to keep myself fresh and positive, to give new ideas instead of constant complain, but, when you are getting this treatment its just impossible.

I have wrote walls of therads trying to expose my concerns and even told Domino, my own view, that please, don't let us down, that many of us all we want is things to be a little bit better, he did not even replied. he never does. I understand it cannot be easy to be a gm, I mean, it can't. It cannot be easy to handle all whats going on, we are still so many players, people.So when it comes to judge his job, well I don't want to throw a stone. I don't want to insult him as others did, because thats not right, and i will not judge his job. But even after that said, i do feel dissapointed in the way he managed things the last few months.

Good luck everyone, the ones who stay, and lets hope for a better days. =)

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • trixstress05#5727
    trixstress05#5727 Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @thenamesdomino said:
    > That's something that you need to take up with support. They are the ultimate gate keepers when it comes to the bannings and suspensions. Send them a ticket and they will be able to discuss it with you.

I've been in this game for almsot 5 years and I almost never post on the forums but this specific post really caught my eye.
    So, Domino, you say it is the support that ultimately makes decisions on the bannings and suspensions.

Like the OP, I myself am a farmer, I cashed here and there but most of what I have has been farmed over the year. Yes, also with the help of alts. Several months ago PWE introduced Arc quests to us. However, nowhere in any official announcements did they say that we cannot do them, or that we can do that only on 'X' limited number of accounts or any other sort of limitation that regarding this. So naturaly I also did them on my alts becuz even tho it's not much (200 leaves once in 2 months or so really isnt) it was nice to get that little bit of extra like some pet skills or fashion or a couple orbs (theres little useful u can actually buy for 200 leaves). Few days ago, after being absent for a couple days, I find out that multiple of my accounts were permanently banned.

Naturally I contacted support from the one where my MM is located (which I actively played, winged, geard etc) and they tell me they banned me because of illegal activities doing Arc quest and that exploiting those quests is unfair for the users who play legitimately on valid accounts. I cut my loses with my checkin alts, I accepted those bans but how exactly do they determine who is legimitaly played and who isnt? Checking on arc my play time? I'm sorry to say this but I play with steam actually, I only have arc to redeem codes but I never log via the platform.

Nontheless, the first GM who replied to my said and I quote "Don't worry, this account has been released. You may now login as normal. Thanks so much for your understanding. See you in-game!". I go to log in but I'm still banned. I msg support again and they tell me nope, sry you are permanently banned (this time it was a different GM).

Now how do we come to this? One GM gives me ok and the other one tells me I'm permanently banned. And for what? They deciding I'm not an actual player? They banned 2 of my active valid accounts. I also argued that how come I get a permanend ban for 200 leaves and those ppl who exploited the gem bug on US server get only maximum 7 days and they get to keep everything they cheated after those few days of ban. To which they quoted me ToS that states they can ban me for w/e they want, for no reason even (like the OP said). After I pointed out their unprofessional behaviour I was told, and again I quote
    " As Customer Service Representatives/GMs, we do not have any influence over game decisions; however, we do forward feedback and suggestions quite often to the developers"

What does this even mean? My entire problem was that 2 different support people give 2 different solutions to a problem contradicting each other and they want to forward that to the devs? What do they have to do with any of this?

Which brings us back to what Domino said about the support being the ultimate ban gate keepers. Well, one of you has that information wrong because apparently they have nothing do wiht the games in here. Which I know is not true either because I happen to know that they are the people who give ok to restore lost items for example, to people who msg support (even if those items were photoshoped to a screenshot and falsly claimed to been had and lost but this shows you that they never even check logs wether someone really had an item or not). Isn't that a game decision as well?

TLDR: I'm walking away from this highly unprofessional game that cannot stick to their word and changes their mind as they please and as they see fit

Sorry for the long post, rant over
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    senrin said:

Sure they can lol at you: their game, their servers, their databases, their ToS.. And so on.

They "allow" you to play, it's not granted anyways.

If they really feel like banning every farmer, they can do it and rightfully: why ppl do NOT read ToS then come here QQ?

-----

Also, iirc, talking about bans (and personal issues related) should end into a ban for sure: pretty much sure ToS says "ban issues can't be discussed via Forum".

SO, to speak, Domino has been kind not deleting already your post and giving you a ban for ToS violation.

Read ToS.

spamming threads telling people how theyve violated the ToS is a violation of the ToS.
  • senrin
    I got the troll.

Btw, what I said it's true.
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2016

That's something that you need to take up with support. They are the ultimate gate keepers when it comes to the bannings and suspensions. Send them a ticket and they will be able to discuss it with you.

THIS IS A TOTAL COP OUT. take responsibilty for your actions. you said in your above statement you all knew that people would be using alts to reap rewards. rule of thumb 2 accounts the rest are frowned upon..... not bannable but frowned upon. now instead of stepping up and saying sorry you send them away to deal with it. if you all knew about it then you all should of said or did something to let us the community know we will be banned for it.

also if you are gonna take the time to reply to a situation shouldnt you educate yourself on said situation instead of giving some half hearted answer. the community is reading this thread and some of them are pming me asking me if its safe to do check ins? i dont have any answers for them because you still havnt given us a answer. is having more than 2 accounts bannable?

also havnt you encouraged us to log in multiple accounts to reach numbers in your live twitch shows. i dont remember the exact wording you used but it was along the lines of {log in multiple accounts like we have in FW}
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    As far as i know the rule was about Logged accounts at the same time on 1 pc.. not just owning the accounts.. lol

If u have 10 pcs.. u can log 2 or 3 on each or something i guess.. im guessing 3 would be the limit.. since is the limit that the game gives u on opening clients lol

• zihnajo
    zihnajo Posts: 4 Arc User
    Doesn't any one else see what is going on here. I believe they are trying to run everyone off from FW. It has been an active game for 5 years now. Its time it closed.

I am not aware of any bans in the past be it 1,3,5 or permanant. Now that FW doesn't have that many players as it is, it seems they are going to run off the rest.

I know there are certain players Domino talks to and favors, (myself not being one of them). Those players seem to have been left alone with all bans. Even though many of them have 5+ accounts they log in daily. But to their defense, they have csed of all of those accounts.

Maybe that is why they are left alone. Not sure. I have csed quite a bit in the 2 years I have played FW but it didn't keep me from being banned. I deserved the ban too by the way. My only complaint is that they picked and chose who they banned. Not everyone that abused the glitch got banned.

This is not the first MMO I have played nor will it be the last. I have prolly been playing MMO's longer then most have been alive, but that does not make a difference. I have seen a few in my day fail and close. Not many stay around forever.

I have seen my share of MMO's fail as well. This is the beginning of the end for FW. First we make people mad with not fixing known issues then we start enforceing rules we never have and making even more people upset.

Then the few that are left are eventually fed up with it and they move on to a new game too. They get tired of not getting groups and no one in game anymore.

So just to sum everything up. This is the beginning of the end for FW as we know it. So it is time to move on. I spent a lot of money on this game in the 2 years I have played it but not anymore. Many people are the same as I am. They are done spending money on a game that the staff apparently wants to end.

I know that Freedom Harbor is going to come back. I was looking forward to that but not anymore. I see the writing on the wall as it were. So if you all decide to stay here in FW that is dieing because the staff wants it to die, well I feel for you. It won't make a difference now. Its to late!!! I have seen it before and will prolly see it again in the future. I didn't want to believe it cause I really loved playing FW but like I said the writing in on the wall. Enjoy while you can I guess!!!
  • salibaby
    edited August 2016

As far as i know the rule was about Logged accounts at the same time on 1 pc.. not just owning the accounts.. lol

If u have 10 pcs.. u can log 2 or 3 on each or something i guess.. im guessing 3 would be the limit.. since is the limit that the game gives u on opening clients lol

Unfortunately, it's 2 accounts per computer. They've NEVER said anything about "You can only have X number of accounts." On my ticket they said that they "didn't ban all" I only have 4 accounts now that I can log into. All that hard work over all the years, all the stuff that's still on those accounts - I didn't do collects for like 3 months they all have around 120 cards. Like Domino stated, the only reason that I was banned is because of spam report abuse in game of me "Multi Clienting" on a dying game in order to help my guild unlock a boss. I was on TWO characters. Two. Period. Whenever I get on for an event, I'm a target just like all of the others before me. xPhil, Cleverworm, Poliwag, MrInfamous, AxelAlmer, TheLyn (I'm sure there's more) this is abuse and harassment.

ANYWAY getting off topic - I replied once more to the ticket to completely and fully explain why I have so many accounts and to ask WHY it was never clearly stated that you are not allowed to make more than 3 accounts per person. The website locks you out now of creating accounts past #3 I think? But in the past it never did that and even so you could proxy? and get around it. (I have no experience using proxy never done it.)

We have spent a lot of money on this game, my friends included and if the PWE person on this ticket can't find any sympathy with me at all or if there is absolutely no wiggle room on coming to an agreement or maybe a compromise, I will never log this game again and my friends funding their game will follow me elsewhere. Two monarchs, maybe 4 and because of this the PWE staff is going to lose out on their support, and mine. Almost 6 years I've been on this game and never did I think I would be treated like this. Everyone who is doing check ins please just be wary and don't keep anything important on them, they could be banned at any moment, for any reason according to what I'm facing right now.

RIP Salynn - I'll always love you but I will put you in your grave.

P.S. What's even more sad is that I can't even log in to help my server play. I organize weekly raids to make sure that new players are able to finish their raids and get gear. http://tinyurl.com/WeeklyRaids that I missed because I'm banned and couldn't log in. Bringing the whole of Lionheart together with NO ALLIANCE DIVIDE to do 1 Elemental boss a week - Which no Elemental boss was killed this week because I. WASN'T. THERE.

This is the kind of person I am. I will give you the skin off my back because I want this game to stay alive. If I'm not even around to enjoy it what's the point?
  • xxxviper
    xxxviper Posts: 13 Arc User
    More and more great news reading here, Tbh, I'm glad people finaly find out no one care what with will be players. Protect cash incoming at the expense of losing a lot very loyal players. Way to go FW, rest in peace
  • nessanarcoticx
    nessanarcoticx Posts: 3 Arc User
    I dont normally post on these threads. I do agree its BS that some get perma banned for small thing while those that exploited got off with a slap on the wrist.

A close friend of mine who had a ton of check ins got banned for having too many accounts. Simple as that. And they arent going to unban the accounts and he lost 100s of diamonds. The Xserver exploit should definitely have a harsher ban though compared to this.

As for spending 1500. I know quite a few domino, close with domino, that regularily break the TOS, but nothing happens. And Domino knows they do too. But he isnt in a position to do anything. He doesnt handle the bans

All these people from other servers commenting, yet the dont know the situation on lionheart. No one, at least that I know of, has been mass reporting. The last incident that happened, which im sure you know of since it was people you knew, was possibly a year ago. Maybe more. And im sure it was more than just the check in accounts that got you banned.

For whatever reason your account must have been flagged or something suspicious reported and they investigated and took action. When you break the TOS, be it mass logging, too many accounts, account sharing, exeploiting, etc you deserve to be banned. FW staff just needs to not play favorites and give those people appropriate punishments. I wish FW was like Blizzard and Daum. They just perma ban. Do a full investigation and if you broke the TOS then thats it.

Weve never got a definite answer, 2 or 3 accounts per person or per computer. I would assume 3 since anymore requires a third party software which im sure quite a few of us know aboutb which 3rd party softwares are against the TOS as well.

Also, as ive mentioned before, and Senrin is right, Domino has been generous with this thread. Though he has no powers to ban and isnt allowed to discuss them, he can only give us advice and is only human.

Also, i want to say, was it not an issue months ago in the forums that those people you named were banned or something? And it was stated they had shared their accounts with others? Whether its true or not and they got banned or just got bored of the game, if they got banned and that was the reason then like i said earlier, breaking the TOS

People come and go. Half the people that say the quit, never do or end up coming back. I just hope you enjoy whatever game you end up going to and good luck
  • salibaby
    edited August 2016
    I've yet to hear from staff on my last response to ticket but we will see what happens... it's sad to come on here and read the other stories of people that have also been mistreated by the staff on ban's. And I'm not throwing Domino under the bus, I know he's powerless to an extent on issues but he is also a motivator. All of this could have been avoided if he clearly would have reposted the rules on Forsaken World forums concerning all of the things we are suffering from. Events, bans, how many accounts you're allowed to have, how many accounts you can log, punishment for harassment issues (and them actually being followed through), the punishment for abusing a glitch, ect. I'm sure there's more. I only see "Forum Rules" and there is nothing mentioning game rules. Yet whenever you make a guild website, you post your guild rules right? SO that it's the first thing people see before they fully commit to being a bigger part of something.
  • salibaby
    Staff replied and didn't answer any of my questions about the rules and didn't even have anything to say about explanation or anything of the sort besides "please let us know if you have anymore issues that need to be resolved"... Like really?

I've left this game. I'm absolutely tired of being fairly untreated. 5+ years of loyalty and this is what I get... I won't be playing anymore. Enjoy the rest of the crappy time this server has left you guys, and be careful about alts and accounts since now, it's bannable.

If anyone cares to contact me or follow what I'm playing my FB is under Sal FW (YouTube is the same) or Salicia.5943 on GW2. Or hit me up if you play Serenity -> Lirael
  • senrin
    While punishing ppl for having more than 2 active accounts logged on the same time is very understandable, I just hope they are planning smth to reward the main char you log daily.

Because, if you can't "farm" alts anymore, considering few items can be "farmed" nowadays in game, almost nothing is left to gain gold/boost your toon, besides cashing.

-----

It's just a bit late raise the whip after ages of oblivion, can't be surprised if ppl are upset: exploiting was the key feature for so long...

-----

I am a big fan of your videos! Truly speaking, I watch every FW videos on youtube, but lately (at least since last year) all Arena videos made on this retail FW were a bit boring to fully watch, mainly due to the lack of variety on those.

I can't believe the strong will some ppl have to fight same teams every few days/weeks/months.