Justification

1234568»

Comments

• vooreeka
    vooreeka Posts: 6 Arc User
    I would like @Domino to come in this thread and say out loud that it's okay for them all to keep their gems.
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    well seeing as how some people are unbanned now...and they still have all their gems, Yes they do keep their gems.
  • sabbaticus
    sabbaticus Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Interesting:

Ayumichan said on our guild website that they had a personal conversation with Domino. They said he wanted all the exploiters perma banned but the dev team said no. I would like @Dominao to come here and verify that as well please.

Thanks
    Post edited by sabbaticus on
    Murtage ...Proud warrior of Nemesis and bangin Kaliskajo.
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    To anyone who is like "Oh cheaters you got what you deserved, should've just not cheated," I'd like to say:

I didn't cheat cause "Oh FREE GEMS!"
    I am sitting at 2350D.
    I needed 40 more Crystalline III's.
    No one sells Crystallines, and I wouldn't mind paying 1D for a II, or even 8D for a III.
    I refuse to get lv4 paper wings.

So when deciding whether I should exploit or not, that was my reasoning.
    I would not care if Crystallines were more readily available. I got more gold than I need.
    But all the gold in the world cannot buy some items in the game purely because of the fact that the population is so low. I did not get 40 Crystalline III's from this exploit, but at least I am closer to it.

So was it worth it? Yes. And I know a lot of other friends who mainly did this mainly to farm those Crystallines.
    So Domino, put them in cash shop or make them more available somehow!
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • antonieta#0908
    antonieta#0908 Posts: 11 Arc User
    In a failure of a game like this, it doesn't even mather exploit or not . Who did, well done, who didn't, your loss. Let's just see how happy will you be when this game closes due to lack of population :smiley:
  • legendpve

Ban lenght is fine if they would reward those who didnt exploit and take away the stuff the exploiters got.

silnec said:

I hope PWE remove their gems too. If the gems are embedded into the gear, destroy the gear. Ofc, it must be checked and confirmed as exploited gems as this move hits hard and is decisive.

1. What about the people who didn't get banned but exploited? What happens when they get these rewards for "not exploiting"? Cause you yourself admitted that letting a few people go was PWE's mistake. So should we be ok with some people getting DOUBLE rewards (exploit + no exploit reward)? Cause you know they won't possibly be able to get this right either.

2. Destroy gear. That's just laughable. The way you got your gear has nothing to do with this exploit.

3. And lastly, people will always exploit -partly game's fault for continuously proving that it is and always has been one of the best ways to make gold or improve your toon on FW. Don't listen to people who say "Don't do it cause next time it will be permanent." FW cannot afford to perma-ban people. Who else will play? Go play the game this week. You'll notice it's a ghost town. How did EB go this week, eh? ;)

PS: FW did reward the non-exploiters. You guys got a free (soul leaf) Rex pet which banned accounts cannot get (cannot log onto Arc either). This is how FW rewards your efforts. Grats!
    rYqpf46.png
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User

Interesting:

Ayumichan said on our guild website that they had a personal conversation with Domino. They said he wanted all the exploiters perma banned but the dev team said no. I would like @Dominao to come here and verify that as well please.

Thanks

You havent told anything new. I already said it here on the 6. or 7. page, only difference is, that i was a bit more shady, to avoid unnecessary conflict. And seriously, get over with this already, all the people who were banned (which was justified,struggle all you want) will return in a few days.

ps: I would be happy if you would stop posting contents which was not meant to be shown here in the first place. Guild site requires certain access rights you know. Thank you. Also if you have a problem with me, talk to me in private.
    giphy.gif
  • anyadpicsaja
    legendpve said:

Ban lenght is fine if they would reward those who didnt exploit and take away the stuff the exploiters got.

silnec said:

I hope PWE remove their gems too. If the gems are embedded into the gear, destroy the gear. Ofc, it must be checked and confirmed as exploited gems as this move hits hard and is decisive.

1. What about the people who didn't get banned but exploited? What happens when they get these rewards for "not exploiting"? Cause you yourself admitted that letting a few people go was PWE's mistake. So should we be ok with some people getting DOUBLE rewards (exploit + no exploit reward)? Cause you know they won't possibly be able to get this right either.

2. Destroy gear. That's just laughable. The way you got your gear has nothing to do with this exploit.

3. And lastly, people will always exploit -partly game's fault for continuously proving that it is and always has been one of the best ways to make gold or improve your toon on FW. Don't listen to people who say "Don't do it cause next time it will be permanent." FW cannot afford to perma-ban people. Who else will play? Go play the game this week. You'll notice it's a ghost town. How did EB go this week, eh? ;)

PS: FW did reward the non-exploiters. You guys got a free (soul leaf) Rex pet which banned accounts cannot get (cannot log onto Arc either). This is how FW rewards your efforts. Grats!
    1. Send a ticket with or without proof, i for one dont really care if a few get away with it(when masses do,thats another thing).

2. I agree, destroying the gear is just wrong, the gems on the other hand... (however they did something similar on the halloween exploit)

3. Im not so sure, make an example on a few, and others will behave like they should. A server Merge would solve population problems even without the masses of exploiters + would end cross server issues once n for all, PvP - PvE problems would be solved with flag system (there would be complications at first about what should and what should not be forced pvp but people including me will adapt). I play the game this week too, as i did in the past 5 years, and i still dont care about EB or Rift so i would not know, but as i said, even if it did not go well this week(which is likely) its just a matter of time and people will adapt to this as well.

Not sure about the Rex pet, but i think you can exchange it after the 7day bans too. (plus that code has nothing to do with a compensation, it was a facebook event announced way before the exploit)
    giphy.gif
  • legendpve
    Well, you were one of the few who was strictly against making realm 2 and 5 a PVP realm in the poll a long time ago -this was a HUGE step toward a future server merge but people like you, who now seem to be ok with it, were against it.
    You have to understand that they can't just throw a merge + PVP realms in your face. There would be too many QQ'ers. They tried to ease into it a bit with the realm 2 and 5 being PVP but that idea was shut down. Honestly it was the best attempt Domino and FW team had made to fix a lot of issues and open the door to a possible server merge in the future.

It's too bad that the carebears cannot see past their fear of getting killed in open PVP world (just avoid realm 2 and 5) because we could've even been talking about a possible server merge soon.

As for EB and Rift, just because some don't play end-game content, doesn't mean that content should just be regarded as "Meh I don't care about EB and Rift." The lack of end-game players might affect you, per say, but it affects the game. Without the end-game player base, HM raids and ToD95 raids would also not get done. Plus raids would take a lot longer to do and even longer to fill up.
    How many people would prefer running RCIE with a party of 6 decent toons versus adding a couple end-game DPS there? And if you don't care about raids/instances either, I'd like to know what you do in-game. :) I can't see there being much else to do other than EB/Rift/PvP/raids/open orbs.
    rYqpf46.png
  • antonieta#0908
    antonieta#0908 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Cybering is the way to go
  • xxxviper
    xxxviper Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yeah, argue with each other, that's best. Doesn't matter PWE don't care about community at all. It's important to prove yourself, tell us you have a valid reasons to farm gems,etc. Let's real problem die while we fight each others ....
  • anyadpicsaja
    legendpve said:

Well, you were one of the few who was strictly against making realm 2 and 5 a PVP realm in the poll a long time ago -this was a HUGE step toward a future server merge but people like you, who now seem to be ok with it, were against it.
    You have to understand that they can't just throw a merge + PVP realms in your face. There would be too many QQ'ers. They tried to ease into it a bit with the realm 2 and 5 being PVP but that idea was shut down. Honestly it was the best attempt Domino and FW team had made to fix a lot of issues and open the door to a possible server merge in the future.

It's too bad that the carebears cannot see past their fear of getting killed in open PVP world (just avoid realm 2 and 5) because we could've even been talking about a possible server merge soon.

As for EB and Rift, just because some don't play end-game content, doesn't mean that content should just be regarded as "Meh I don't care about EB and Rift." The lack of end-game players might affect you, per say, but it affects the game. Without the end-game player base, HM raids and ToD95 raids would also not get done. Plus raids would take a lot longer to do and even longer to fill up.
    How many people would prefer running RCIE with a party of 6 decent toons versus adding a couple end-game DPS there? And if you don't care about raids/instances either, I'd like to know what you do in-game. :) I can't see there being much else to do other than EB/Rift/PvP/raids/open orbs.

And im still against it if it were brought up again (i told flag system in the previous post as well, not that r2 and 5 into pvp bull****. PWI has it and it works damn well), but its still better than having a cross server bug around for a few more years. For example Dark/Light points. When new content going to live, people will use x-server again for advantages. If they would be banned for it, sorry im not gonna feel bad for them and im definitely not gonna protest for them to let them come back.

As for rcie, i for one dont really care how OP toons i get into RCIE cuz i like challenge and i can even solo the bosses if anyone else in the pt is squishy.

Tod95: Pfft, good joke. i wasnt there even once (for the same reasons i dont do rifts for example, different time zones, the guild doing it in a time which is not good for me + last i checked Teamspeak was "required".) I wont stay up till 04:00 for a few points or some ego boosting in rift lol.

Other NM and HM raids, sure its good when i can get them done, but as long as im not even sure the next set(if there is at all) is gonna require champion points and not some new kind of points (cuz i heard something like that),im not going to break my leg for a run. Even if a new set comes out, im in no rush to get it, i will get there eventually as i always did. If u knew me in the old times, when FP came out, very few people were able to do it. Even less searched parties through wc other than farming the first boss. I was in damned light blue shard gears for a while even without wings and i could tank the whole instance easily.

Im not aiming for EB weapons
    Dont need lvl4 wings
    No reason to get gold gears
    Not interested in any kind of pvp.

What else to do despite this? Farming vengeance (will be the top priority once the new map comes out,for several reasons), dark/light points, soulpower stuff for even use or sell, runes. World bosses. Resistance gem mats. You just have to find goals for yourself,dont matter how small inrelevant things they are(collecting all footprints for example or lvl up all jobs,having nice fashions or mounts), not everyone is aiming to be the very best like no one ever was.

The only thing im craving for is updates what rewards my playtime and effort more, than if i do checkins, some weekly event or raid hence its heavily limited, exploits, or god forbid me even opening orbs. (But the last is not gonna happen.)
    giphy.gif
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

legendpve said:

And im still against it if it were brought up again (i told flag system in the previous post as well, not that r2 and 5 into pvp bull****. PWI has it and it works damn well), but its still better than having a cross server bug around for a few more years. For example Dark/Light points. When new content going to live, people will use x-server again for advantages. If they would be banned for it, sorry im not gonna feel bad for them and im definitely not gonna protest for them to let them come back.

As for rcie, i for one dont really care how OP toons i get into RCIE cuz i like challenge and i can even solo the bosses if anyone else in the pt is squishy.

Tod95: Pfft, good joke. i wasnt there even once (for the same reasons i dont do rifts for example, different time zones, the guild doing it in a time which is not good for me + last i checked Teamspeak was "required".) I wont stay up till 04:00 for a few points or some ego boosting in rift lol.

Other NM and HM raids, sure its good when i can get them done, but as long as im not even sure the next set(if there is at all) is gonna require champion points and not some new kind of points (cuz i heard something like that),im not going to break my leg for a run. Even if a new set comes out, im in no rush to get it, i will get there eventually as i always did. If u knew me in the old times, when FP came out, very few people were able to do it. Even less searched parties through wc other than farming the first boss. I was in damned light blue shard gears for a while even without wings and i could tank the whole instance easily.

Im not aiming for EB weapons
    Dont need lvl4 wings
    No reason to get gold gears
    Not interested in any kind of pvp.

What else to do despite this? Farming vengeance (will be the top priority once the new map comes out,for several reasons), dark/light points, soulpower stuff for even use or sell, runes. World bosses. Resistance gem mats. You just have to find goals for yourself,dont matter how small inrelevant things they are(collecting all footprints for example or lvl up all jobs,having nice fashions or mounts), not everyone is aiming to be the very best like no one ever was.

The only thing im craving for is updates what rewards my playtime and effort more, than if i do checkins, some weekly event or raid hence its heavily limited, exploits, or god forbid me even opening orbs. (But the last is not gonna happen.)
    you make some awesome solid points i 100% agree that people play game for different reason. i play on a pvp server but im way more into pve. for me my number 1 priority is my guild. i will defend and stand up for every one my guildies. a lot of my guildies got banned for this glitch and a few of them quit the game because of it. most in my guild are not mad they got banned. they are mad because the way PWE did things unfair. i think the best way for me to explain the feeling to u would be like this. lets say all u need is a 88 champ weapon. week after week you do molten and fhof farming with the same group and no drop.a month of trying and still no drop. then finally it happens their it is the weapon u been farming for so long. its with in your grasp. then BAM you get kicked from party. no explination why just good bye no weapon for you. imagine that for a second. take it in absorb that feeling. that feeling is what a lot of people feel. week after week no one did anything about the glitch. finally when they do do something not everyone gets banned. its like they pulled named out of a hat.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anyadpicsaja
    edited August 2016
    As i said,i understand why people are mad, and the frustration as well but symphatizers seem to forget, that doing this was wrong in the first place.

The fact that PWE did not take steps against exploits, its their mistake and apologize would be the least, but ignoring the possibility that they will eventually, is the exploiters fault only.

I would understand, if like lets say if u did henry yesterday you will get banned tomorrow, but thats not the case. We all can agree that it was against the rules from the very beginning.

edit: and lets be honest, even if PWE would have warned everyone that this time they will ban for it for real if they use the exploit till they fix it, how many u think would believe it? everyone would have just say lol and would do it the same as they did before.
    giphy.gif
  • legendpve
    I have two sets of gear, don't need to farm raids either.
    Why do I still do them? To help out guildies and friends who don't have their gear yet. It's not always about what you have. Sometimes helping out others is good too.
    A lot of people don't need EB weapon also. They got their 95 already (from Anniversary Orb or guild). But if they felt they didn't need EB either, no one would get EB done.

I guess it's hard to explain. But you play at a pace that you prefer, and that's totally fine. I play for pvp and if I had your mentality of "I don't need gold gear," or "I can take my time getting the new champ set," or "I don't need lv4 wings" I would hate PVP also. I push myself to the limits, and even though I cannot get as "OP" as some, I still do pretty well, I think.

And why do you farm Fusion Gems (Resistance Gem mats) if you don't PVP? Just curious. Is it like a "collection" you'd like to complete or do you sell the mats?

PS: I don't think I made a ToD95 joke though.
    rYqpf46.png
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

As i said,i understand why people are mad, and the frustration as well but symphatizers seem to forget, that doing this was wrong in the first place.

The fact that PWE did not take steps against exploits, its their mistake and apologize would be the least, but ignoring the possibility that they will eventually, is the exploiters fault only.

I would understand, if like lets say if u did henry yesterday you will get banned tomorrow, but thats not the case. We all can agree that it was against the rules from the very beginning.

edit: and lets be honest, even if PWE would have warned everyone that this time they will ban for it for real if they use the exploit till they fix it, how many u think would believe it? everyone would have just say lol and would do it the same as they did before.

and if they did give out a warning like that EVERYONE who did it should be banned. not just some. EVERYONE. either be fair down the line or dont do anything.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffybomb
    buffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    The punishment clearly should've been that your toon is stuck in Patrick's cage in Forgotten prison, 1 day for every gem you exploited. No items can be used, no gems received or anything like that. Just you, in Forgotten Prison, with the company of Patrick. >:D
  • nessanarcoticx
    nessanarcoticx Posts: 3 Arc User
    Those that exploited and got banned got off easy. I WISH PWE was like these other big name companies that just perma when people break the TOS. Those that dis exploit this should have had their toons roll backed, or just rollback that day.

There has been multiple and ENOUGH warnings for those that exploited. PWE needs to stop letting people go with a slap on the wristm no roll back, Then a longer ban sentence depending on the length of gems or what those gained. Months-Perma
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    People are still going on about this? lol
  • legendpve
    Would love to see some exploiters perma-banned while others escaping punishment like they did this time. Those forums would be more enjoyable than playing the game. :D
    rYqpf46.png
  • anyadpicsaja
    legendpve said:

I have two sets of gear, don't need to farm raids either.
    Why do I still do them? To help out guildies and friends who don't have their gear yet. It's not always about what you have. Sometimes helping out others is good too.
    A lot of people don't need EB weapon also. They got their 95 already (from Anniversary Orb or guild). But if they felt they didn't need EB either, no one would get EB done.

I guess it's hard to explain. But you play at a pace that you prefer, and that's totally fine. I play for pvp and if I had your mentality of "I don't need gold gear," or "I can take my time getting the new champ set," or "I don't need lv4 wings" I would hate PVP also. I push myself to the limits, and even though I cannot get as "OP" as some, I still do pretty well, I think.

And why do you farm Fusion Gems (Resistance Gem mats) if you don't PVP? Just curious. Is it like a "collection" you'd like to complete or do you sell the mats?

PS: I don't think I made a ToD95 joke though.

I help out too when i can, but staying up that late i mentioned for EB or rift is out of the question. Simply because i have a job too and actually sleeping would be awesome xD

As for the resistance gems, its more like about collecting something,like i did the footprints long ago(damned card from Mayes was hard to get). After i get a certain type of mat full, i sell the rest, its actually pretty decent money. Gold and golddrop stones from Ancestral catacomb are 1-1.5g each, ToK one is expensive as hell too.
    giphy.gif