Justification

Comments

• application#5451
    application#5451 Posts: 31 Arc User

One thing I would really like to know how did Domino decided how many days your ban for. 1 person gets banned for 1 or 3 days while another get banned for 7 days, When everyone did the same things. So why does another get let off easier than another.

It's called favoritism!!! There is people that is on this thread as we speak that only got a warning..
    Also i would like to touch on Conovar post, Not one to call the pot black much are you? Lets see,
    what was that other vamp name that use to run with you sliver something? Anyhow you would pk low lvl players and talk trash to them many times in and out of pm's so much to the point, That I even changed off of that server. And yet you talk about what others do. and you act like an angel? As far as stalking, you picked a pvp server so you know the risk of playing on that server

• anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User

No,the previous gm-s did mistake to not ban the ones exploited the fvck out of the game. Everyone thought they can get away with everything and took it for granted, now Domino doing his job and swing the banhammer (with way too low power if you ask me).

You exploited, you got bunished, thats all. Sure the glitch is PWE-s fault, but lets take an example. You leave your door unlocked (not open,just unlocked=aka the glitch) a thief steal your stuff (took advantage of it). When you see it u will just say,oh its my fault? Or report to the police hoping they will catch the one who did it? PWE have the power and the right to ban you. End of story.

Seriously,its hilarious that someone actually upset about doing an exploit and got banned for it, just cuz people got away with it the last time.(dont say it never happened before,cuz it did, crabclaw banned a heck of a lot people during the halloween exploit with a fully charged banhammer) Take this few days ban as a warning to not do it next time cuz you will get permanent one. (at least i hope that was the message domino tried to send)

Will people stop hijacking my thread and calling me a ban QQer. I want a refund, plain and simple.

ok,i tell you then plain and simple. Its totally your fault,you wont get refund. case closed. xD
    giphy.gif
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

kumi said:

Domino/PWE are punishing use but not taking any responsibility for created & causing the glitch which caused everyone to do it in the first place.

Wrong.
    They did not knowingly "create" and implement a glitch for the express purpose of exploitation. It was an unintended, undesired glitch. They warned people NOT to exploit. People made the wrong decision, and now they're crying about it and annoying everyone else.

A) I dare you to point out a flawless MMO with a flawless patcher program that never, ever, breaks or has a glitch. Where is this perfect program y'all seem so keen on referencing? No names? Oh, right--it doesn't exist. Much like in the real world, unintentional side effects will happen and they are not always there to be taken advantage of. The players need to take responsibility for their own bad choices regarding knowingly breaking a rule.

B ) Again. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to do it. Nobody had a gun to their head with the promise that if they didn't exploit, they'd get a bullet to the brain. It was a CHOICE, a choice that did not pan out for them in the long run.

C) Plenty of other things are available. Why not do those? You CAN delete your toon. You CAN go put lobsters down your pants. You CAN go steal a car. It's the driver's fault for leaving their car out in front of you, right? It's their fault for dropping their keys and not noticing, right? Why not do it? Because you CAN? Oh right, because it's not a good idea if you want to not be punished. See where I'm going with this? And the ridiculous thing is, if this were actually that, FW are the type of police who'd let you out of jail in a week and give you back the keys to your stolen vehicle. The QQ is ASTOUNDING.

Nobody can change the fact that there will always be bugs in FW, or in any game. We are not informed about why these bugs are not fixed in a manner that is timely to us, so please to not assume that they just left it there out of laziness. You, and none of you other whiners know what's going on behind the scenes.

Oh and I didn't think I had to tell anyone this, but in case they forgot: LIFE ISN'T "FAIR". The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, I promise.
    What rule did anyone break? how many years has the sofr reset been around? getting double luck quest everyday. getting extra dedications to make the 240 goal of getting free soul leaves. being able to get 2x champ points a week from GOS. these are little things but over the years they have added up. free soul leaves with log in events got me all crit chance fashion. got my gears 12/12 on alts. having dw on sundays at 2100 server time just promotes the soft reset glitch. PWE was just to lazy to fix it. they may not have "created it" but they damn well knew about it. once this extra gem /reforge happen they got off their asses and fixed it in a day. it took them a day to fix a glitch that has been around for years. yes no one put a gun to my head this is true. i made a choice and i glitched i went and got me extra gems. now u explain to me how this glitch is differnt from the soft reset glitch?
    Exploitation of glitches is against the rules. It has ALWAYS been against the rules. Examine the ToS if you must. Do I have to spell it out for you?
    Doesn't matter how long it's been around. Doesn't matter how appetizing it looks. Doesn't matter how much you want it. Doesn't. Matter.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • kumi
    Tell that to SirFanion.
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    amarantos said:

if domino wants to use comparisons like glitching is robbing a bank, how about comparisons of all the harrassment players suffer daily and the more frequently occuring news articles of people committing suicide from online bullying? i know people who have tried opening communications with domino and submitted proof but hes just too dang busy with content updates (but not too busy to issue selective bans) to handle. yeah hes great and all but things that desperately need attention get too easily swept under the rug.

If you rob the bank and can keep the money, only stay in jail for 2-3 yrs...I would quit my job and rob bank now!!! jk, but rollbank or take away what was illegal act that should punish the bad guy and give a good example for the good guy xD
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

One thing I would really like to know how did Domino decided how many days your ban for. 1 person gets banned for 1 or 3 days while another get banned for 7 days, When everyone did the same things. So why does another get let off easier than another.

It's called favoritism!!! There is people that is on this thread as we speak that only got a warning..
    Also i would like to touch on Conovar post, Not one to call the pot black much are you? Lets see,
    what was that other vamp name that use to run with you sliver something? Anyhow you would pk low lvl players and talk trash to them many times in and out of pm's so much to the point, That I even changed off of that server. And yet you talk about what others do. and you act like an angel? As far as stalking, you picked a pvp server so you know the risk of playing on that server

Really show me proof. SilverBloodXI PKing lowbies thats the biggest joke ever. me talk **** in pvp really like really. anyone who knows me will tell you i dont trash talk in pvp. as for pking lowbies only 2 reason i do that. 1 they are in a kos guild which is really rare that i will pk them. 2 they pked my lowbie alt first so i pk them back on my main. also how does picking a pvp server have anything to do with stalking? are u saying if it was a pve server than stalking wouldnt be allright.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kumi
    utahalt said:

If you rob the bank and can keep the money, only stay in jail for 2-3 yrs...I would quit my job and rob bank now!!! jk, but rollbank or take away what was illegal act that should punish the bad guy and give a good example for the good guy xD

The problem with a rollback is that it doesn't just roll back the offending player's items. It rolls back EVERYONE'S items, including those shinies that people got legit. That would put "good" players off.

If they can determine who cheated, they can determine how much they cheated and take away from that... but you know how likely that is.
  • kumi
    edited August 2016
    You're entitled to complain. And I'm entitled to call you a whiner. Mystery solved.

The fact is, everyone who has a problem with the ban is certainly free to voice their objections. You can't ask that it be met with total agreement any more than we can ask y'all to stop talking about it.

And the quality of the game ISN'T assured. That's not just a pacification soundbyte, that's reality.
    The way free to play games work, is this: You are not given any guarantee for the product, as the company is not given any guarantee of payment. See, now, look at subscription based games: The quality is high because the payment into them, is guaranteed. That's how that works.
    Additionally it seems like people have it in their heads that cash shopping is the same as going out and buying new shoes. No, you do not actually own what you have bought. You own PERMISSION to access what you have bought. The rights and ownership to what you bought still belongs to the company that created the object, and it can be revoked at any time. Hence it is a choice that people should make CAREFULLY if they choose to cash shop or not.
    (This is the same dance of permissions that makes glitch exploitation punishable. You do not have permission to access those items in that way, so your permission to access their property, the game, has been revoked temporarily.)

It's equally childish to complain without actually knowing anything of what's going on behind the scenes, and demanding that your complaints be addressed based off your personal whims.

EDIT: Also, exactly what @serin said. Every word.
  • application#5451

let's see, jump to Xserver over and over and for what reason? Everyone was told not to. If you cheated and got busted deal with it. One can only put the hand in the cookie jar so many times til big momma will see you.

You guys jumped for hours upon hours glitching this soft reset. No matter if you call it soft, hard, It's still wrong
  • keakua808
    kumi said:

keakua808 said:

kumi said:

Domino/PWE are punishing use but not taking any responsibility for created & causing the glitch which caused everyone to do it in the first place.

Wrong.
    They did not knowingly "create" and implement a glitch for the express purpose of exploitation. It was an unintended, undesired glitch. They warned people NOT to exploit. People made the wrong decision, and now they're crying about it and annoying everyone else.

A) I dare you to point out a flawless MMO with a flawless patcher program that never, ever, breaks or has a glitch. Where is this perfect program y'all seem so keen on referencing? No names? Oh, right--it doesn't exist. Much like in the real world, unintentional side effects will happen and they are not always there to be taken advantage of. The players need to take responsibility for their own bad choices regarding knowingly breaking a rule.

B ) Again. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to do it. Nobody had a gun to their head with the promise that if they didn't exploit, they'd get a bullet to the brain. It was a CHOICE, a choice that did not pan out for them in the long run.

C) Plenty of other things are available. Why not do those? You CAN delete your toon. You CAN go put lobsters down your pants. You CAN go steal a car. It's the driver's fault for leaving their car out in front of you, right? It's their fault for dropping their keys and not noticing, right? Why not do it? Because you CAN? Oh right, because it's not a good idea if you want to not be punished. See where I'm going with this? And the ridiculous thing is, if this were actually that, FW are the type of police who'd let you out of jail in a week and give you back the keys to your stolen vehicle. The QQ is ASTOUNDING.

Nobody can change the fact that there will always be bugs in FW, or in any game. We are not informed about why these bugs are not fixed in a manner that is timely to us, so please to not assume that they just left it there out of laziness. You, and none of you other whiners know what's going on behind the scenes.

Oh and I didn't think I had to tell anyone this, but in case they forgot: LIFE ISN'T "FAIR". The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, I promise.
    What rule did anyone break? how many years has the sofr reset been around? getting double luck quest everyday. getting extra dedications to make the 240 goal of getting free soul leaves. being able to get 2x champ points a week from GOS. these are little things but over the years they have added up. free soul leaves with log in events got me all crit chance fashion. got my gears 12/12 on alts. having dw on sundays at 2100 server time just promotes the soft reset glitch. PWE was just to lazy to fix it. they may not have "created it" but they damn well knew about it. once this extra gem /reforge happen they got off their asses and fixed it in a day. it took them a day to fix a glitch that has been around for years. yes no one put a gun to my head this is true. i made a choice and i glitched i went and got me extra gems. now u explain to me how this glitch is differnt from the soft reset glitch?
    Exploitation of glitches is against the rules. It has ALWAYS been against the rules. Examine the ToS if you must. Do I have to spell it out for you?
    Doesn't matter how long it's been around. Doesn't matter how appetizing it looks. Doesn't matter how much you want it. Doesn't. Matter.
    it does matter. people who never glitched the first time gem glitching was available pretty much got screwed because nothing happened to the people who did glitch. what was acceptable back then isnt acceptable now how is that logical. it was even brought to dominos attention the first day the glitch was available. his response: it will be fixed in a week.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kumi
    edited August 2016
    keakua808 said:

it does matter. people who never glitched the first time gem glitching was available pretty much got screwed because nothing happened to the people who did glitch. what was acceptable back then isnt acceptable now how is that logical. it was even brought to dominos attention the first day the glitch was available. his response: it will be fixed in a week.

No, it doesn't. You do not own anything in this game and you have no say in how this game is managed. You don't have to agree with it. We were never promised anything in the licensing agreement or ToS by signing up to this game, ergo we are owed nothing and can expect nothing.
    And, in case you haven't noticed: Things change. That's life.
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @kumi "my whining"? Thats the kind of player I was talking about: your kind.

And what you are talking is garbage. Totally. This is what it is, the game, so as long as poeple like you, tell others that their reasoning is whining, they will still quit. I don't need someone to "care" about it. Me and anyone can grab our time and our money somewhere else, thats the issue. The thing is, this is, I do not need to know what's behind closed doors. Its been already proven that the guarantee of people CSing is more than guaranteed. You are not so smart, if you pretend to say, that isn't planned that way. The free part is to lure more people to try without wallet compromise, but, we all know, this game is expensive and is a pay to win. Don't try to outsmart me.

If you think that this is a personal whim, you are the childish one, people like you make this game go worst and worst, because thanks to people like you the game will never improve. Simple as that.

And, about what I own and not...huh, I can't never really own anything inside of a game, but i do pay for a product, understand? a product, that cost real money, don't come tell me what that is, this is just like that. If you CS you buy a product that the game sells. And if a game sells products (in that case, leafs) and do not mantain a relative health as in game experience, people stop CSing and eventually leave.

The game will need players to play tho.

Which is the whole point about my post. The post is not a personal whim, the post is a call for Domino, players and such to support this game, to make it better, pretending that issues do not exist is a fail.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • keakua808
    kumi said:

keakua808 said:

No, it doesn't. You do not own anything in this game and you have no say in how this game is managed. You don't have to agree with it. We were never promised anything in the licensing agreement or ToS by signing up to this game, ergo we are owed nothing and can expect nothing.
    And, in case you haven't noticed: Things change. That's life.
    so i take it you think all the bans are justified. if pwe is gonna throw out bans for exploiting/glitching they should do it across the board. anyone who has used the soft reset should be banned. everyone who glitched should be banned. i should be banned but im not. i see lots of people on my friends list who were glitching and never got banned. what made it ok for me to do it and not someone else. explain that to me. explain where the tos says they are allowed to nit pick who they ban.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • application#5451
    Two wrongs never makes a right. What i want to know, How do you sleep at night. knowing good well you people are cheaters. And then get on here and cry about what did or did not happen then and now.
    What you should do is take this time to REFLECT ON LIFE GOALS.

At any point of the day you could have said . This is wrong I should not do this
    No, you people jump for hours upon hours cheating the game and the players of the game.
    You made all of us look like stupid dipstick a$$. A week ban is min.

With that said, Go fishing and get some sun.
  • kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    How get money back simple make time machine go back in past and dont cs
  • kalabungala
    Only god can judge
  • sabbaticus
    sabbaticus Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    But a server merge would leave no server to fight against in a Dim War. Oh wait That is broken and everyone exploits that glitch every Sunday for max SP.

Murtage ...Proud warrior of Nemesis and bangin Kaliskajo.
  • keakua808
    edited August 2016

Two wrongs never makes a right. What i want to know, How do you sleep at night. knowing good well you people are cheaters. And then get on here and cry about what did or did not happen then and now.
    What you should do is take this time to REFLECT ON LIFE GOALS.

At any point of the day you could have said . This is wrong I should not do this
    No, you people jump for hours upon hours cheating the game and the players of the game.
    You made all of us look like stupid dipstick a$$. A week ban is min.

With that said, Go fishing and get some sun.

is this a real post? OMG i glitched in a game its the end of the world ill never be able to sleep again. up up down down left right left right A B start.
    who cheated? i took advantage of a in game exploit that everyone could do. also i didnt spend hours doing it.
    how did i or anyone who glitched make you look like a [REDACTED].
    and for the record im not banned.

Post edited by thenamesdomino on
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • application#5451
    Not really, God gives us sense to know right from wrong.
    therefore we cast judgement to better ourself . We use it daily. Well not all, But the grown people does.
  • application#5451

If you exploited you deserve the ban, you actually have the nerve to QQ in the forums, aren't you ashamed of yourselves, and it's not even perma ban.

HIGH 5

• matty08
    matty08 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Talking about bans using your main or alternate account(s) is also a bannable offence. There might be more bans upcoming for 1 or more people in this thread LOL.
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    There really isn't any justification to this. The Admis lost credibility not enforcing ToS or taking tickets seriously to any issue and responding with a automatic message or either by not doing anything about it. With the majority of the player base having abused so many bugs/exploits/tricks to get around with obtaining as much as possible with the least amount of effort and not getting punished for it all, it has created a mindset for everyone that it is the "norm" and not something against ToS no more.

We can turn our list of abusable bugs or exploits into a novel at this point if we gone check them all 1 by 1 through out the past. The players are to blame people say? I would say... sure? but all of this would never be a problem in the 1st place if it was all fixed in the 1st place. Prevention over dealing with it later. Player base is now numb to the idea of x-server hopping and etc you name it.

It is PWE's fault for creating this mindset in the player base to begin with
    * Why not do it when so many people in the past got away with it and will continue to get away with it while I fall behind ? *
    * Those who did it in the past are rewarded for it while the people that want to not miss out on the bus will just be punished for it cause "justification".

You can give it as many metaphors as you want as well.
    - Rob a bank 5 years ago and you are not punished by the Law
    - Rob a bank now and you get lifetime jail
    Robbing is wrong, but hey would you really blame the people for doing this while the government allows it?
    Or was the government to blame in the 1st place for not doing anything about it?
    And what about the people that got away with it? want to give any Justification to that? lets send a ticket! [sarcasm].

Reporting players for doing so will get you no where. And out of lets say "Greiving" whoever has the majority of the player base on their side will just mass report specific players they dislike and will get away with doing so even if they haven't done anything remotely close to breaking any ToS rules and yes this probably apply's to at least all US servers aka favoritism. Vice-versa if you aren't the popular kid in the class no matter how honest your tickets are your request for any action from admin will fall on deaf ears.

- The ban duration players got is Random
    - The players banned is Random
    - The players who didn't do it still can be banned for no reason
    - The players who did do it have a chance of not being banned at all

Whats consistent about it all is that people are still surprised to it.
    Whats inconsistent about it all is again the actions of PWE to these issues.

But hey! look at the brightside -> Justification lol [slow hand claps]
  • kalabungala
    Wut makes wrong wrong and right right there need be balance : csers csing and non csers can glitch fair nuff ps ill eat all ur souls
  • matty08
    matty08 Posts: 22 Arc User
    More bans could be coming as talking about them in the forums is bannable also.
  • kalabungala
    And take everything what life throw at you
  • keakua808

There really isn't any justification to this. The Admis lost credibility not enforcing ToS or taking tickets seriously to any issue and responding with a automatic message or either by not doing anything about it. With the majority of the player base having abused so many bugs/exploits/tricks to get around with obtaining as much as possible with the least amount of effort and not getting punished for it all, it has created a mindset for everyone that it is the "norm" and not something against ToS no more.

We can turn our list of abusable bugs or exploits into a novel at this point if we gone check them all 1 by 1 through out the past. The players are to blame people say? I would say... sure? but all of this would never be a problem in the 1st place if it was all fixed in the 1st place. Prevention over dealing with it later. Player base is now numb to the idea of x-server hopping and etc you name it.

It is PWE's fault for creating this mindset in the player base to begin with
    * Why not do it when so many people in the past got away with it and will continue to get away with it while I fall behind ? *
    * Those who did it in the past are rewarded for it while the people that want to not miss out on the bus will just be punished for it cause "justification".

You can give it as many metaphors as you want as well.
    - Rob a bank 5 years ago and you are not punished by the Law
    - Rob a bank now and you get lifetime jail
    Robbing is wrong, but hey would you really blame the people for doing this while the government allows it?
    Or was the government to blame in the 1st place for not doing anything about it?
    And what about the people that got away with it? want to give any Justification to that? lets send a ticket! [sarcasm].

Reporting players for doing so will get you no where. And out of lets say "Greiving" whoever has the majority of the player base on their side will just mass report specific players they dislike and will get away with doing so even if they haven't done anything remotely close to breaking any ToS rules and yes this probably apply's to at least all US servers aka favoritism. Vice-versa if you aren't the popular kid in the class no matter how honest your tickets are your request for any action from admin will fall on deaf ears.

- The ban duration players got is Random
    - The players banned is Random
    - The players who didn't do it still can be banned for no reason
    - The players who did do it have a chance of not being banned at all

Whats consistent about it all is that people are still surprised to it.
    Whats inconsistent about it all is again the actions of PWE to these issues.

But hey! look at the brightside -> Justification lol [slow hand claps]

Domino and the rest of the pwe staff need to read this. really well written.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sichel3
    sichel3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    If you are going to start dropping the "ban hammer" then you need to do it across the board and consitantly. To use your term regarding murder "She stabbed him once, he died, just a warning for you" She stabbed him 50 times, he died, life term prison". Regardless if they did it once.. or all day. Ban them all for doing it if you are going to ban any at all.
  • zihnajo
    zihnajo Posts: 4 Arc User
    I do know for a fact that it was pick and choose. No, it doesn't make it right to have used the glitch. I'm not complaining. But can't they do anything right. If you are going to ban for something, ban them all not just some. You don't pick and choose who will and who will not be banned for the exact same offense. Make it fair for all not just some!!!!