Justification

Comments

• keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

Players need to take responsibility for their actions. If you want a healthy game, be responsible. Shame they weren't perma bans, seems like these people don't learn. You end up killing your own game, that you put time / effort / money into. You are the only one that loses out.

No players dont need to take responsibility the GMs need to. The GMs need to step up their game and realize they are responsible for this.

Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

No players dont need to take responsibility the GMs need to. The GMs need to step up their game and realize they are responsible for this.

Its not the GMs fault players choose to exploit bugs. It is GMs fault the bug is not fixed. The players got banned for choosing to exploit bugs to get ahead of players that do not choose to exploit bugs.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User

Players need to take responsibility for their actions. If you want a healthy game, be responsible. Shame they weren't perma bans, seems like these people don't learn. You end up killing your own game, that you put time / effort / money into. You are the only one that loses out.

Not awfully bright are you?
    How exactly does perm banning well over half the population of dead game help? If you think new players are going to magically appear, you're an utter fool. Most people by now know to stay far away from this company and there's newer and better options.

PWE has no one but themselves to blame for the game's state, over and over again they **** the players over for their own mistakes, all the population drops were directly caused by them, not the community.
    Even the most "good" and "law-abiding" players I know ended up using this exploit, PWE has proved over and over again that you'll simply be left behind if you don't.

• keakua808
    silnec said:

keakua808 said:

Its not the GMs fault players choose to exploit bugs. It is GMs fault the bug is not fixed. The players got banned for choosing to exploit bugs to get ahead of players that do not choose to exploit bugs.
    the very first time this glitch happen i didnt glitch. i watched as players leveled and got gems. bans were promised to happened to everyone that glitched. time passed and no one got banned, nothing got taken away. so yes this is the GMs fault. history shows that this glitch isnt a banable glitch. so players like me who got left behind the first time are not gonna get left behind this time.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    "Now that the Cross Server has been shored up, we have begun taking action against characters known to have exploited it. We have given multiple warnings across multiple platforms of communication, and now it is time for action. We are trying to cultivate a positive and friendly environment and though we still have a ways to go, with your help and cooperation, we will work together to make Forsaken World a safe and fun place to play."

is what domino says about this event. glitching does not make the game ''unfriendly'' or ''unsafe''. people get harassed on this game day in and day out (verbally and sexually), and you could submit months worth of screenshots and pwe will do absolutely nothing. people get stalked day in and day out so that they can't even go about their daily business. and yet pwe will do absolutely nothing. better just suck it up and get used to it because pwe doesn't care about anything that doesn't affect their revenue one bit.
  • reborn1991
    reborn1991 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Its a lesson for the exploiters, breaking the Tos, good job PWE police, can u look into the lostcity/crucible auto clickers now?
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I find it funny that you are even mentioning this Cono after the things you have said and called others and myself.... That being said, you're right, we submit ss's of things said and [REDACTED] all has been done about it.
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    amarantos said:

"Now that the Cross Server has been shored up, we have begun taking action against characters known to have exploited it. We have given multiple warnings across multiple platforms of communication, and now it is time for action. We are trying to cultivate a positive and friendly environment and though we still have a ways to go, with your help and cooperation, we will work together to make Forsaken World a safe and fun place to play."

is what domino says about this event. glitching does not make the game ''unfriendly'' or ''unsafe''. people get harassed on this game day in and day out (verbally and sexually), and you could submit months worth of screenshots and pwe will do absolutely nothing. people get stalked day in and day out so that they can't even go about their daily business. and yet pwe will do absolutely nothing. better just suck it up and get used to it because pwe doesn't care about anything that doesn't affect their revenue one bit.

I've personally spoken with Domino about a player who is stealing the 95 demon crystal using a scrub sin alt while stealthing in base.....and I've even sent screenshots of this player + his admission of kill stealing in World Chat. This player is not banned after having stolen 3x Demon crystals on Storm Server.

Why can't they ban ONE player who ruins the experience of 50+ others?

• reborn1991

I don't even know what happened here...but seems people still find this game interesting to play.

Nothing seems to change around here, same merry go round; release patch with exploit, people exploit, don't get perma banned, do it next time same thing happens.

Publisher has no balls, community is toxic because of that.

Still don't know what happened, but I think its funny or sad, there's not even 10 pages of discussions regarding this yet. That's how dead the game is or what?

people need to stop treating it like someone looked at another persons cards in a poker game to win a million dollars. PWE simply screwed up and cause a bug in the game that EVERYONE had a fair chance to use. It's not cheating, it's exploiting.

And both are against the ToS. So why are u trying to justify it as being alright?

My little advice to @Domino - if you want to clean up your game, you need to treat the honest player base with more respect. Get rid of the weeds and new plants will grow in their place. If you don't have stricter punishments for these things, no one will care whether they get banned for a day, week or month. The benefits far outweigh the punishments handed out.
    We have been saying that for years about FW being the exploit feast making some members in the community abusers over it, took them long aka PWE police to do anything, plz look into the list of reported autoclickers now thx.
  • keakua808
    rsydakota said:

I find it funny that you are even mentioning this Cono after the **** you have said to others and myself.... That being said, you're right, we submit ss's of things said and fk all has been done about it.

what have i said to others tell me? i dont like you and i have a right not to like you. i have a right not to run things with you. but i dont stalk you. i dont flood your pms. i dont fill world chat attacking you. i argued with you once and done ive do my own thing and ignored you for the most part. but if u gonna call me out on this thread have some proof.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User

No,the previous gm-s did mistake to not ban the ones exploited the fvck out of the game. Everyone thought they can get away with everything and took it for granted, now Domino doing his job and swing the banhammer (with way too low power if you ask me).

You exploited, you got bunished, thats all. Sure the glitch is PWE-s fault, but lets take an example. You leave your door unlocked (not open,just unlocked=aka the glitch) a thief steal your stuff (took advantage of it). When you see it u will just say,oh its my fault? Or report to the police hoping they will catch the one who did it? PWE have the power and the right to ban you. End of story.

Seriously,its hilarious that someone actually upset about doing an exploit and got banned for it, just cuz people got away with it the last time.(dont say it never happened before,cuz it did, crabclaw banned a heck of a lot people during the halloween exploit with a fully charged banhammer) Take this few days ban as a warning to not do it next time cuz you will get permanent one. (at least i hope that was the message domino tried to send)

Will people stop hijacking my thread and calling me a ban QQer. I want a refund, plain and simple.

• reborn1991

amarantos said:

I've personally spoken with Domino about a player who is stealing the 95 demon crystal using a scrub sin alt while stealthing in base.....and I've even sent screenshots of this player + his admission of kill stealing in World Chat. This player is not banned after having stolen 3x Demon crystals on Storm Server.

How about getting some aegis wars, or prots with taunt that know what they doing, on illyfue we had to adapt and create our solutions, none was ever able and none ever will be able to steal any crystal from us, and they tryed a lot of times. Julliette ur Romeu is here missing u<3
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I will leave my proof the way it is suppose to be handled, in a professional way in proper channels. Unless you really want to publicize what you AND your wonderful friend from Envy had to say specifically about me as a person concerning my gender and sexual orientation.
    Post edited by binaryqueen#4116 on
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • keakua808
    rsydakota said:

I will leave my proof the way it is suppose to be handled, in a professional way in proper streams. UNless you really want to publicize what you and your wonderful friend from Envy had to say specifically about me as a person concerning my gender and sexual orientation.

so u blaming me for what someone else said?
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    This game SHOULD have active GMs wandering around (at least 1 per server) monitoring the situation, checking the tickets regarding some reported players for said cheats in game, constantly watching AH's price and overall inflation each server (we know prices are different, as well as money value).

Then game SHOULD have fast fixes, less FREEMIUM troll troll lol, updates more oftenly, more communication company-community, as well as listening to the suggestions.

After all this, game SHOULD have fast and fair and merciless banhammer for every cheater/exploiter any ToS. It's all or nothing. Autoclickers, multi accounters, FF afkness, xsrv exploiters (gems + lvl100 race) and so on.

Maybe it's also asking too much, we just should be happy they do what they want: we are still free to put dollars/euros.
  • senrin
    Game is left alone, that's clear.

Community is left alone, that's since the beginning and won't ever change.

"my room my rules!" is what applies here and clearly PWE showed its attitude: feel free to spend - the more the better -, do not blame me for what I do, never!

Actually to me they just realised gem exploiting killed cash cow purpose and tried to stop it, sadly an half job as always FW has used us to...
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    "Ban a week or so?", I wish my alts had known that glitch, I won't mind even a month ban if I had lv4 wing on alts ;( they should rollback those toons only, problem solve.
  • senrin
    edited August 2016
    Seriously btw, a day 3 days or even a week for lvl4 wings? Have you an idea how many players from Illyfue will PAY for that punishment?! We have no glitch, sadly! QQ

On topic, ppl get salty to you because your thread wasn't just "asking" for refund, just your "I will admit that I spent one whole evening collecting gems due to a bad patch" says it all: it's not the fact it's a bad patch the issue, it's the fact you KNEW it was a BANNABLE offense! Or, well, doesn't need a genius to understand free items aren't that welcome in this game.

"but I do not believe that entitles your company to ROB me of $RL money...." afaik getting banned for an exploit isn't even close to a rob to your (small amount too tbh) money. With your leaves you're able to buy items (if you haven't done already) once ban expires.

I usually to do defend FW, but this time your reasoning is wrong, sorry.

Seriously - again - make it perma ban so it's a lesson to everyone: not just you, everyone who cheated this way!

-----

Or give a compensation to players have NOT used the glitch... Show us some love.
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    95% of storm ...... it's amazing how you got those numbers
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    if domino wants to use comparisons like glitching is robbing a bank, how about comparisons of all the harrassment players suffer daily and the more frequently occuring news articles of people committing suicide from online bullying? i know people who have tried opening communications with domino and submitted proof but hes just too dang busy with content updates (but not too busy to issue selective bans) to handle. yeah hes great and all but things that desperately need attention get too easily swept under the rug.
  • dosena14#7699
    dosena14#7699 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yes it might be an exaggeration but majority of storm is banned. (Mains anyways) Did you really just comment just to say that......

Domino went over board with the ban. They just didn't ban our FW toon. They banned our entire Arc account. I can't even login arc or download a game on my main arc acc
  • dosena14#7699
    PWE breaks everything. I saw that Gem Exploit as payment for everything they broke, their poor customer service that just sends us the same old Copy and Paste message. They break PvP make us waits weeks on end. Everything they touch they break it. They have shown us many times they dont care for the game or the players. They never admit too their mistakes. This is one example of it. If PWE hired proper Developers FW wouldn't have any of these problems. Domino keeps saying FW needs to be a safe place to play. When he lets people swear in wc, bully others and doesn't do a single thing.
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Domino/PWE are punishing use but not taking any responsibility for created & causing the glitch which caused everyone to do it in the first place.

Wrong.
    They did not knowingly "create" and implement a glitch for the express purpose of exploitation. It was an unintended, undesired glitch. They warned people NOT to exploit. People made the wrong decision, and now they're crying about it and annoying everyone else.

A) I dare you to point out a flawless MMO with a flawless patcher program that never, ever, breaks or has a glitch. Where is this perfect program y'all seem so keen on referencing? No names? Oh, right--it doesn't exist. Much like in the real world, unintentional side effects will happen and they are not always there to be taken advantage of. The players need to take responsibility for their own bad choices regarding knowingly breaking a rule.

B ) Again. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to do it. Nobody had a gun to their head with the promise that if they didn't exploit, they'd get a bullet to the brain. It was a CHOICE, a choice that did not pan out for them in the long run.

C) Plenty of other things are available. Why not do those? You CAN delete your toon. You CAN go put lobsters down your pants. You CAN go steal a car. It's the driver's fault for leaving their car out in front of you, right? It's their fault for dropping their keys and not noticing, right? Why not do it? Because you CAN? Oh right, because it's not a good idea if you want to not be punished. See where I'm going with this? And the ridiculous thing is, if this were actually that, FW are the type of police who'd let you out of jail in a week and give you back the keys to your stolen vehicle. The QQ is ASTOUNDING.

Nobody can change the fact that there will always be bugs in FW, or in any game. We are not informed about why these bugs are not fixed in a manner that is timely to us, so please to not assume that they just left it there out of laziness. You, and none of you other whiners know what's going on behind the scenes.

Oh and I didn't think I had to tell anyone this, but in case they forgot: LIFE ISN'T "FAIR". The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, I promise.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • aslymph
    aslymph Posts: 24 Arc User
    someone finally said it \o/
    stop whining people..u create ur own ****..just accept it and enjoy ur few days vacation dear FW addicts jellyfish-1.gif​​
  • kumi

've personally spoken with Domino about a player who is stealing the 95 demon crystal using a scrub sin alt while stealthing in base.....and I've even sent screenshots of this player + his admission of kill stealing in World Chat. This player is not banned after having stolen 3x Demon crystals on Storm Server.

Unfortunately kill stealing isn't officially against the rules. It's just poor taste, and some people are a-holes.
  • kumi
    A) The ban is completely deserved.
    B ) 1day to 1week is laughably short. You can absolutely bet that addicts who took time and energy out to exploit gems to lv3-4 wings WILL be back. Only the ones who think their poo don't stink, won't, and good riddance to them.
    C) The game has survived way worse than this.
  • dosena14#7699
    One thing I would really like to know how did Domino decided how many days your ban for. 1 person gets banned for 1 or 3 days while another get banned for 7 days, When everyone did the same things. So why does another get let off easier than another.
  • keakua808
    kumi said:

Domino/PWE are punishing use but not taking any responsibility for created & causing the glitch which caused everyone to do it in the first place.

Wrong.
    They did not knowingly "create" and implement a glitch for the express purpose of exploitation. It was an unintended, undesired glitch. They warned people NOT to exploit. People made the wrong decision, and now they're crying about it and annoying everyone else.

A) I dare you to point out a flawless MMO with a flawless patcher program that never, ever, breaks or has a glitch. Where is this perfect program y'all seem so keen on referencing? No names? Oh, right--it doesn't exist. Much like in the real world, unintentional side effects will happen and they are not always there to be taken advantage of. The players need to take responsibility for their own bad choices regarding knowingly breaking a rule.

B ) Again. Just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to do it. Nobody had a gun to their head with the promise that if they didn't exploit, they'd get a bullet to the brain. It was a CHOICE, a choice that did not pan out for them in the long run.

C) Plenty of other things are available. Why not do those? You CAN delete your toon. You CAN go put lobsters down your pants. You CAN go steal a car. It's the driver's fault for leaving their car out in front of you, right? It's their fault for dropping their keys and not noticing, right? Why not do it? Because you CAN? Oh right, because it's not a good idea if you want to not be punished. See where I'm going with this? And the ridiculous thing is, if this were actually that, FW are the type of police who'd let you out of jail in a week and give you back the keys to your stolen vehicle. The QQ is ASTOUNDING.

Nobody can change the fact that there will always be bugs in FW, or in any game. We are not informed about why these bugs are not fixed in a manner that is timely to us, so please to not assume that they just left it there out of laziness. You, and none of you other whiners know what's going on behind the scenes.

Oh and I didn't think I had to tell anyone this, but in case they forgot: LIFE ISN'T "FAIR". The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, I promise.
    What rule did anyone break? how many years has the sofr reset been around? getting double luck quest everyday. getting extra dedications to make the 240 goal of getting free soul leaves. being able to get 2x champ points a week from GOS. these are little things but over the years they have added up. free soul leaves with log in events got me all crit chance fashion. got my gears 12/12 on alts. having dw on sundays at 2100 server time just promotes the soft reset glitch. PWE was just to lazy to fix it. they may not have "created it" but they damn well knew about it. once this extra gem /reforge happen they got off their asses and fixed it in a day. it took them a day to fix a glitch that has been around for years. yes no one put a gun to my head this is true. i made a choice and i glitched i went and got me extra gems. now u explain to me how this glitch is differnt from the soft reset glitch?
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    If you exploited you deserve the ban, you actually have the nerve to QQ in the forums, aren't you ashamed of yourselves, and it's not even perma ban.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • keakua808
    personally i think if u havnt csed in a while u got banned. i should be banned for glitching but im not which i think is bs also. i have other high proflie cash shoppers on my friends list who were glitching that also havnt been banned. but this is all speculation on my part
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]