Justification

Comments

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Merging is not a solution, if you do not fix what makes ppl quit.
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Is it related to cs directly or indirectly? If not, do not expect they waste any resorce on it
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    alwanr said:

Weren't you robbing them by exploiting free gems? you were concious of the consequences of your actions and decided to still abuse an exploit and think you would get away with it.

how can u say this to any player. when the 90 patch came out i didnt exploit. pwe promised everyone who leveled up using the x server glitch would get banned.......;; guess what nothing happend to them. i was left behind. what the **** is the differnce now. a new **** gm thats the only differnce. domino needs to wake the **** up and look into the history of x server glitching and see he made a stupid mistake.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dosena14#7699
    dosena14#7699 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    95% of Storm was just banned for 7 days for exploiting. I find it funny how they punish their users for doing something caused by their own company. If anyone should be punished it should be PWE them self's for causing this problem and letting players take advantage of it. But they fail to realize by banning 95% of the user base. They just killed the game. Quest is now how many people will come back, will those who was not ban still even play now because they no longer can do anything due to there is no user base anymore.

here is something that is even worse. Rift. Due to banning 95% of the player base. They last few guilds can now take rift land from other guilds without a fight. Since there is no one in the game to even stop them.

What do you guys all think? Do you think PWE just made the biggest mistake of their life. Just killed the game for good this time. Maybe they should hire some real developers instead of punishing the players.

Another thing, Some people got banned for a day, Others for three days, My self for 7 days. Where does PWE pull these days from? Their ****? You punish us for your mistake then hand our punishments randomly. Domino! Do you did eeni meeni miini moh to see who gets what ban? Just pathetic!
    Post edited by dosena14#7699 on
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    They Deserve it.. Now all that got banned come over and play a better a game ;) get rid of this horrible game ! i find it funny

Good let them take the lands! only way rift map would get reset anyways!
    PWE Made a amazing move!

Let it burn let it burn.....

Yes before anyone mentions it ....
    YES I DID QUIT... why am i here? because i have people that like to update me still about this dumb game and i find it funny so ima put my 2 seance in it hahahaha

I love domino even more , Great move Man... keep doing it.

Let it burn let it burn!
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• keakua808
    ive sent in videos and screen shots of a player who has constantly harrased me in would chat, im pms, in 12s exploiting a glitch...... and not 1 **** I N G THING HAPPEN TO THEM. but now u send out a mass ban where years ago no one got banned for doing the same glitch. "we got warnnings" well fk you and your bull **** warning PWE. years ago we also got "warnings" and nothing happened. this was also brought to Dominos attention. his reaction didnt seem like he cared at all. their was no warnings instead we got a "cant be fixed till next maint"..... WTF did domino expect with a reaction like that? 1 week of people being allowed to glitch. 1 whole god damn week. are we supposed to sit around and watch everyone do it sitting around with our thumbs up our ****? last time this happned the non glitchers got rewarded with jack ****. while all the people who did glitch got to keep all their ****. for the record im not banned.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • keakua808
    edited August 2016
    put your 20 cents in. this is the stupidest thing pwe could of done. bunch of idiots i tell u
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dosena14#7699

They Deserve it.. Now all that got banned come over and play a better a game ;) get rid of this horrible game ! i find it funny

Good let them take the lands! only way rift map would get reset anyways!
    PWE Made a amazing move!

Let it burn let it burn.....

Yes before anyone mentions it ....
    YES I DID QUIT... why am i here? because i have people that like to update me still about this dumb game and i find it funny so ima put my 2 seance in it hahahaha

I love domino even more , Great move Man... keep doing it.

Let it burn let it burn!

The Rift Map in storm is already broken up. A lot more guilds now have land. Rift Map is not the issue. Stupid Domino just **** up the game even more. The last bit of life left in it. Is now gone. I dont see many people coming back now. They punish the users for a PWE mistake. I bet they dont fire their devs. They too cheap to hire any good ones.
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    I can't say I'm against the ban. Ban everyone though. Do a sweep, not a spot check. It's only fair that all exploiters get punished instead of some going unpunished.
    So go over your logs again and do this right.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • keakua808
    so all u people who are in favor of this ban please explain to me how we as a player base grow from it. explain to me how these bans help our FW community grow.
    this has become a pay to win game. what non cash shopper dont need soul gold, dont need gems.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dosena14#7699
    keakua808 said:

so all u people who are in favor of this ban please explain to me how we as a player base grow from it. explain to me how these bans help our FW community grow.
    this has become a pay to win game. what non cash shopper dont need soul gold, dont need gems.

Cash Shoppers got banned as well. This is not a Non CS vs CSer ban. Everyone got banned if they spent money or not.
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    The simple logic of getting so many free gems (some getting a lot more than could be farmed in a week) whilst just getting a single week of ban speaks for itself.

Like, if someone told you that you could do 10 weeks' worth of quests in one day, but you wouldn't play for 1 week, would you take it? Yea. You gain 9 weeks extra weeks of freebies. That's kinda the idea here.

For what the ban gave out, at most a full 7-day ban is not a big deal. Totally worth it.
    What isn't fair, however, and I'll repeat myself again, is the fact that some went unpunished. :kissing_heart:
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    Well another unfair thingy against fair players. Bann should be a month or longer depending on the amount of "goodies" exploiters are got.
    Also a remove of the "goodies" would be nice.

AHHHHHHH, YES ! The QQ around now will leave ! I say you " DO SO " this Game is been better without those that only can "win" using cheats / exploits.
    Let me tell you that in RL is NO CHEAT. Only 12yo around ?
  • dosena14#7699
    I understand what you are saying. But Domino/PWE are punishing use but not taking any responsibility for created & causing the glitch which caused everyone to do it in the first place. They banned all these people saying exploiting will not be tolerated. But never once took responsibility for causing this mess. PWE is all about the quick buck, say all possible deniability. In their eyes they do nothing wrong.
  • aslymph
    aslymph Posts: 24 Arc User
    the amount of new thread because of ban doesn't in their favor is mesmerizingmouse-33.gif

they did their job this time but still so much hate people...
    im myself didnt like the slow/nver fix game issue but still im in favor of this time action..
    at least there is some "stop" button functioning for incoming exploit maybe who knowsmouse-3.gif​​
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Incidentally, if you used the exploit it was entirely possible to farm two sets (or more) of Lv4 wings. The maximum ban is a week. Let that sink in a moment. A week. For gems that cost me literally thousands of diamonds to buy when they were cheap. There was no "punishment" here, just a slap on the wrist and a tsk tsk from Domino.

• dosena14#7699

Well another unfair thingy against fair players. Bann should be a month or longer depending on the amount of "goodies" exploiters are got.
    Also a remove of the "goodies" would be nice.

AHHHHHHH, YES ! The QQ around now will leave ! I say you " DO SO " this Game is been better without those that only can "win" using cheats / exploits.
    Let me tell you that in RL is NO CHEAT. Only 12yo around ?

People need to understand Cheating and exploiting have to entirely different meanings. Here is a lesson to you. |

Cheating -- When a player goes outside playing the game to alter, modify or change the experience of the game from the developer's original intent. (Ex. Hacking the game to improve your solo gaming experience)

Exploiting -- When a player takes advantage of a bug or glitch created by the developers (Ex. Issue with the game freely open to the public for anyone to use)

people need to stop treating it like someone looked at another persons cards in a poker game to win a million dollars. PWE simply screwed up and cause a bug in the game that EVERYONE had a fair chance to use. It's not cheating, it's exploiting.
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    No,the previous gm-s did mistake to not ban the ones exploited the fvck out of the game. Everyone thought they can get away with everything and took it for granted, now Domino doing his job and swing the banhammer (with way too low power if you ask me).

You exploited, you got bunished, thats all. Sure the glitch is PWE-s fault, but lets take an example. You leave your door unlocked (not open,just unlocked=aka the glitch) a thief steal your stuff (took advantage of it). When you see it u will just say,oh its my fault? Or report to the police hoping they will catch the one who did it? PWE have the power and the right to ban you. End of story.

Seriously,its hilarious that someone actually upset about doing an exploit and got banned for it, just cuz people got away with it the last time.(dont say it never happened before,cuz it did, crabclaw banned a heck of a lot people during the halloween exploit with a fully charged banhammer) Take this few days ban as a warning to not do it next time cuz you will get permanent one. (at least i hope that was the message domino tried to send)
    giphy.gif
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    I wanna get baned also for 1 week!! can eu servers also have that glitch once pls!
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    banjankly said:

I wanna get baned also for 1 week!! can eu servers also have that glitch once pls!

+1 i take one week, for one week exploit anytime XDD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

Seriously,its hilarious that someone actually upset about doing an exploit and got banned for it, just cuz people got away with it the last time.(dont say it never happened before,cuz it did, crabclaw banned a heck of a lot people during the halloween exploit with a fully charged banhammer) Take this few days ban as a warning to not do it next time cuz you will get permanent one. (at least i hope that was the message domino tried to send)

Very much this.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Well. FW is not perfect. So does the company. However they already warned us not to exploit that glitch. And they try to fixed it as soon as they can. This is about the fiasco of that unfortunate 2 days where the x-server time got glitch after maintenance. So, the ban was rightful enacted but sadly its only for few days.

But the raging for the few days of ban is laughable. For heaven sake, just be grateful its only for few days. Get over it.

More sadly few of the exploiter were not banned as ive been told. Well, in that matter, its a valid reason to rage.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    A well deserved ban i would say. Not enough but a well deserved one. GJ Domino
  • kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    Now finaly have time for fun in real world ty dom :smiley:
  • keakua808
    my thing about these bans is who got hurt from exploiting? PWE...... I have sent tickets in with screen shots, and video of a player harrasing the f uck out of me in PM and worldchat. ive talke to the online help about it. ive gone through all the right avenues and still nothing is done. i have blocked them and they go on alts.
    PWE will take the time to ban players for a glitch thats been around for years which they never fixed. Domino will go as far as to comparing it to people getting murdered. but nothing ever happens to players who truely deserve to be banned.

Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sailyonera
    sailyonera Posts: 39 Arc User
    both exploiting of the glitch and charging was your free choice, was it not? those are also two completely unrelated things - they simply banned exploiters, and righteously so.
    I would advise to simply wait out the ban you righteously got and enjoy your eyrda leaves afterwards.
    Tamakuo ~ lv108 Glacial Priest ~ Lionheart
  • keakua808
    @midnighthaley let me ask u this. are you ok with this mass ban happening to players who never hurt anyone while players get away scott free for bullying?
    if dominos gonna flex his muscles shouldnt it be on players who take the time out of their day just to bully people?

i 100% agree with the ban is a slap on the wrist. but tomorrow i will get on a game where a bunch of my friends will be gone but yet this **** hole of a person will still be around harrasing me yay great job pwe and domino.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]