Justification

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    peermaaa

• application#5451
    application#5451 Posts: 31 Arc User
    You can do a charge back you have up to 120 days to get your money back..
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    Maybe we can get this sticky'd so people won't do them, not so Domino can ban these exploiters also. ;)

Race to 100 Event.
    3rd Party Software users - Crucible Botters, etc.
    Loading in more than 3 accounts.

Don't do them, kids! Comment other events below.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • application#5451
    Well i'm glad they did something this time, Out of how many times before they did nothing..
    But what i find not right. seem like they picked a select few for the bans and let the rest go free.
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    alwanr said:

Weren't you robbing them by exploiting free gems? you were concious of the consequences of your actions and decided to still abuse an exploit and think you would get away with it.

Actually, i think you missed the point of my post (since I clearly stated my guilt in exploiting, I thought it was obvious I'm not protesting the ban). I am, however, protesting a company that would allow me to charge RL $$ and then ban me AFTERWARDS. That's just bad business.

Block ability to spend (I know this might have been difficult since data was collecting on who cheated etc.) or else give refund. Thanks!
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User

T_T they missed 2 of mine. Guess they weren't cool enough to get banned too. Also, GJ on banning us from forums too.

They're still with us in spirit!
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • application#5451
    Don't worry, None of that will happen You know as well as I do that there is alot of favoritism in this game. PWE should clean house. Really sad, You can't speak your mind on here without getting ban.. But everyone knows what i mean by this..
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I thought it was more then two accounts? So triple is bananble and clearly all these fate farmers ruin the game by putting gems on the market :/
    Also, can't forget about the old gem exploit, I think everyone should get at least 5 times more ban time, since we had months and months for that!

Oh and account sharing, that's a terrible crime and must be stopped at all costs.
    Go go PWE, clean this game up!
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    legendpve said:

Loading in more than 3 accounts.

What's funny is, the more they push people away, the more they encourage people to do this to get stuff done.

• eberg33k

Actually, i think you missed the point of my post (since I clearly stated my guilt in exploiting, I thought it was obvious I'm not protesting the ban). I am, however, protesting a company that would allow me to charge RL $$ and then ban me AFTERWARDS. That's just bad business.

Bad business practices is how FW has survived this long.
    You're not getting a refund, they don't care (about you or anyone). I don't blame you for trying or being angry but good luck. Always remember:

• application#5451
    On my server I seen people get their lvl 4 wings and seen them logging on and off pretty much the whole day guess that was how they was getting it, Anyhow they didn't get the ban. Maybe the was the lucky one to just get the warning slap on the hand. Don't do it again thing thing...
  • application#5451
    viiix said:

I've heard 1, 3, and 7-day suspensions. I guess it depends on how often someone exploited?

Also some didn't get a ban. But got a warning.. How fair is that?
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    I don't wanna play with ppl >.> Free accounts are hard to control unless pay to register, problem solve.
  • azariel13
    edited August 2016
    zixlod said:

I love how they delete that persons post immediately but wont respond to the hundreds of questions unanswered LOL

And they won't.
    I'll be shocked if they address anything more on bans (besides deleting everything) and god forbid bugs.
    Next time we hear anything, if we're lucky, will be a generic maint thread and then happy go lucky **** over the oh so amazing new patch (bugs)!

• azariel13
    Kinda seems the bans were near random and luck based.
    Amount of time spent glitching doesn't seem to really match up to the ban lengths and then a bunch who glitched just as much as any one didn't get any at all.
  • eberg33k
    edited August 2016
    azariel13 said:

Next time we hear anything, if we're lucky, will be a generic maint thread and then happy go lucky **** over the oh so amazing new patch (bugs)!

Speaking of that, this happened in world chat today.

• rexxxton
    rexxxton Posts: 2 Arc User
    merge them already come on :(
  • bolinrocks#1913
    bolinrocks#1913 Posts: 1 New User
    honestly i dont care about the 1 day ban i got, but my entire question is why players have to suffer hypocrisy and incompetency of FW staff?
    i am a new player to FW, and been spending a bit too but at this rate i am gnna lock my cards away forever.
    SUGGESTION TO FW STAFF: either play it fair(if fw screws up compensate us, if players **** up ban them) or shut the game down and go home.
    as far as compensating players goes i never seen a single compensation for bugs that makes our life difficult in game, quite recently AH bugged no compensation
    NPC disappears no compensation
    Hey but wait those players got some gems cuz we failed to fix times lets ban them all
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do something.
    Everyone knew the gem glitch was an exploit and everyone had a choice whether to abuse it or not.
    The ban time is laughably short.
    You still get to keep your gems.

Only on FW's entitled princess mess of a population could this be seen as the biggest travesty/outrage since the dawn of time.

Additionally: YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY THE GAME OR NOT. Quality of game is NOT guaranteed. The company does not OWE you any gifts or compensation for CHOOSING to play their game regardless of the quality.

Good grief.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Post edited by feida88#6199 on

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    It’s really a funny (stupid) situation. Your raging cuz got banned even tho Domino already said exploitation will be resulted with banning long time ago. What a joke.

The ban should be much LONGER than a week and must be applied to ALL offenders, CSer or not. For godsake, you only got banned a week or less, and you still can keep the gems etc, your raging is unbelievable stupid and unfair to fair players who know about the glitch but does not do it.

So, shut the fk up and get over it. You are too much addicted to this game, we will see you again a week or so after your ban ended.
  • isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    so people get to keep the gems and still complain for a week ban?
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    When you say "ALL offenders," I hope you realize that the QQ's aren't coming just cause of the fact that people got banned. I personally don't mind the ban (I got more gems than I could farm in a week anyways).

The ban itself, like everything else in the game, was unfair. Some people (I have actual fact) did exploit the glitch but apparently got away with it. Is this fair to you or still see no reason to QQ? I'll give you more.
    Domino said he'd start banning people after xserver time was fixed. Well, it's not fixed yet. Dedication resets Sunday at 23:00 and things like GoS can be farmed again during that hour for extra GoS points (another exploit) - fix this.

The thing is, like with every other "fix" in the game, it's never anything more than a band-aid placed on top of a wound. It won't fully fix your problem. Name a couple things that have been completely fixed without known error since 100 patch came out.
    Band-aids. And even the banning process itself was one huge band-aid.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • aslymph
    aslymph Posts: 24 Arc User
    *rolls on the floor* LOL

3 day ban or 7 day compared with a month++ worth of gem and reforges and u all crying like its the end of ur FW life......
    the gem even stay in ur character >.>
    whats wrong is wrong dont make it right because its convenient to u...
    wtb glitch!!!fw judgment to minor imho.. jellyfish-41.gif​​
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Hundred of gems vs ban for a week lol
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Yep, pretty sweet deal. I hope PWE releases more "events" like this in the future.

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Punishing for abusing is correct, as it should fix bugs/exploits in 1st place.

Doing the 1st while forgetting about the 2nd sounds more like a troll: it's like saying your child to not eat the cake you put in the middle of the table all afternoon...

-----

The ban is laughable compared to the profit: I'd rather happily get a week ban if I could manage to forge 3 crystalline 5 in less than a day! Too bad I am still unaware on how the glitch used to work, since it's not on my server :smile:

-----

Always an half job: BAN ALL the abusers or do not ban anyone, otherwise it's again having the opposite effect: I'd rather check my luck abusing hoping for the best, instead of farming all those gems day by day in the hard way...

-----

Concerning the other exploits NOT banned, guess it's due to the fact it doesn't reflect the cash shop as the gems' one does.
  • yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    I'm in favor of banning the guilty, good job Domino.

I'm expecting this kind of punishment against future exploiters, if they exploit the game in anyway, GM's should do their job and make it fair to everyone.
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    They do not care if you leave or not.

They just care of the income.

Seeing so many ppl QQing than keep on cashing, hence the game is good as it is for them.

-----

Yes I know without the free players or if we lose lot of players blablabla, told in many threads alr myself as well BUT the fact is ppl QQ than cash, so the harsh story is "if a bugged game makes profit, why should we fix it?"

For sure the master plan is releasing new games every year to lure new teens and let the circle of life going: if you check other forums, they all have the same QQ we have, more or less.

Create hype, release game, get profit, forget about it giving resources to new one. Eventually closing the no more cash cowing ones. Rinse and repeat.

-----

"Greengrocer won't get new apples if clients keep buying his rotten ones" <--- THIS