test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did I miss something?

endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
I have skills that were totally changed and I don't remember seeing anything about them changing within the last week or 2 so did I miss something?

My Reaper had Gale Of Chaos that was an aoe curse that would lower resistances within X meter could be stacked 5 times. Now it's still an AOE curse but it reduces enemy SPEED by N within X meter can be stack 5 times, costs 30% of current HP I then regen3% every second for 10 sec.

My Demon had 2 skills change. Stare From The Depths used to move me to my targeted ally and stop all damage for 3 seconds. It was really only good in a pinch but there were a lot of pinches it save someone in. Now it doubles basic def for 3 seconds. Not as good, it's other effects I'm pretty sure are the same, a movement buff 52% for 20 sec. Such a strange thing to nerf.

The other skill is Demon Contract. It used to give me and my target 30% buff on def and 20% buff on attack for 20 seconds. It now gives me and my target 20 seconds of 42% attack boost. again, strange way to nerf so idk whats going on. I mean why take away defense just to give more attack?

I definitely feel like I missed something here, because I didn't notice any of this before yesterday so it's possible I just wasn't paying super close attention to something.
GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95

Comments

• unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Reaper gale of chaos has been that way for as long as I've used it, unless you were thinking of a different skill

Many demon skills got modified with the 100 patch. I guess if you've not played in a while you might not have known/realised
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    The demon's skills got nerfed with the Lv100 patch. So no, they didn't change in the last 2 weeks... they've been that way for couple of months now.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
    ok, then it's exactly what I thought, I wasn't paying attention and totally missed it.

the general happenings in my brain
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95