Heart of Ice and Fire

negemaa
negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
We need to bring that back to life, I enjoy frostgale alot but Idk the last time we qued for it? lol We should try and make that battlefield lively again at least.​​
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Yes, wc for party and make raid, once enough 24 then go ;)
  • sat5auu
    sat5auu Posts: 27 Arc User
    negemaa said:

We need to bring that back to life, I enjoy frostgale alot but Idk the last time we qued for it? lol We should try and make that battlefield lively again at least.​​

I try to wc on my server everytime its about to begin, and even during (o.o) but lately it has just been so dead,,, o.o LH server didnt even have mats in ah at all. Barely any OHès available too . You can count me in though, I que everytime its up and usually bring a few people with me too o.o (o.o)
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    sat5auu wrote: »
    We need to bring that back to life, I enjoy frostgale alot but Idk the last time we qued for it? lol We should try and make that battlefield lively again at least.
    I try to wc on my server everytime its about to begin, and even during (o.o) but lately it has just been so dead,,, o.o LH server didnt even have mats in ah at all. Barely any OHès available too . You can count me in though, I que everytime its up and usually bring a few people with me too o.o (o.o)

I forgot, what days does it open??​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • utahalt
    Tue, Thu and Sat. XServer time 12-12:30pm and 6pm -> midnight. Farming party will start around 6pm-7pm, 4 teams (24 ppl), each team take 2 wins until all teams get 2 boxes. Real pvp can start after 7pm ;)

• angelusmortis#5732
    angelusmortis#5732 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Well we made it happen today thx to everyone and their alts but at least there will some more OH's circulating on the servers ^_^ tysm everyone who qued. Hope to see you on next HOIF (o.o)
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
    :*
  • utahalt

Well we made it happen today thx to everyone and their alts but at least there will some more OH's circulating on the servers ^_^ tysm everyone who qued. Hope to see you on next HOIF (o.o)

Long weekend holiday, so we will push again next Tuesday ;) At the end we had some main in the action, it was fun and thank you who joined today. We will get as many ppl to have mats as possible...

• utahalt
    Where is da farmers...it seems no que this week, you all done the mats or too rich from merc pack? lol Anyway, if ppl want mats for OH just yell in xserver and we get que going ;)