test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mini Rollbacks on Storm

narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Alright so, we've been having this lag or rollbacks or WHATEVER you want to call it. Basically every once in awhile a good chunk of people get DC'd. When they log back on whatever they did for the last 5 minutes or so was rolled back. Some of my friends and I, however, have also noticed that it sometimes happens when we don't DC.

What I'm trying to get out here is that I have logged all of my accounts, each and every character, marking off my list as I go extremely diligently every day. Today I log on and two of my accounts all say the characters were NOT logged in yesterday. Which basically means I just got screwed out of a ton of money. What do I do about this?

Comments

• conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Hmm idk about the rollbacks.. but its been like a week now that i cant leave my shop on overnight.. cuz i always wake up at it being dcd.. :/

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    yeah I get rolled back from dcs on eyrda, but don't think pwe gonna bother doing anything about it...
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    they aren't roll backs per se. What you are experiencing is cache loss from being disconnected before you are kicked from the game. The way that works is you are actually disconnected from the server and playing on cached data. you may play for up to 5 minutes before your client realizes its been disconnected and finally kicks you. as far as the "roll back" is concerned theres nothing we can do about that as all the things you do during that time aren't being picked up or logged on the back end because you are not connected to the server.
  • tehpeachtehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    The constant dc thing is really getting irritating. Try to get something done and get dcd. Are they working on this or is it going to be a constant state of being now? FEED THE HAMSTERS DOM!! -.-
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    we're working on it
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    When you log in, make sure to check in with Henry, and claim the daily EXP thing from the F12 menu panel (or click the very top right cog icon). If you can do those two things which take almost no time, then you were not dc'd as both those things require back end server confirmation to complete.
  • narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Well that's the thing. I always take my daily login bonus from the menu, I always checkin at henry, and I also go and take the Merc statuettes from the mail. Next day I log in and it says none of that stuff was done. Also @ dom, dw, I wasn't expecting a fix =P I already expected your reply to make it seem like it wasn't a fault on your end. Super annoyed that I lost almost 50d from FW's server problems, but guess it can't be helped.