Comments

• jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Thank you for letting us know Domino.
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I'm going to look into the possibility of extending the logins. But let's get the servers up first before looking at that
  • d4bigm4n
    d4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    I wanted to get my cs on :(

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

I'm going to look into the possibility of extending the logins. But let's get the servers up first before looking at that

Thank you Domino. I can't wait to spam and get "Ultimate Anniversary Orb" but not many leaf left since I spent most for FW flash promo events this month >.< and you saved "the best" last... ... ... wish me luck with one orb winnar then!!! ;p
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    those orbs are insanely low, bring a backpack full of 4 leaf clovers, and whatever else is lucky to you.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    yaaaah i gotta leave soon.. i usually log my toons in the morning.. but its been down all morning.. FML!

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

those orbs are insanely low, bring a backpack full of 4 leaf clovers, and whatever else is lucky to you.

Time to go bunny hunting.. for their paws!!!
    BUAHAHAHHAHAHAA

• binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    Ty Domino :)
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • angelusmortis#5732
    angelusmortis#5732 Posts: 109 Arc User
    (o.o)
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
    :*
  • acongsundel#8307
    acongsundel#8307 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Satsau u there lol ???
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    i hope u will extend it for a day...have an early mornin tomorrow and i will miss my check ins now today x_x
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • binaryqueen#4116

(o.o)

(o.(o.(o.(o.o).o).o).o)
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • mako#5718
    mako#5718 Posts: 17 Arc User
    domino what concerns me is at this rate if the server will be up before login event time resets, if server isnt back up then all the NA players lose a day of mercs, and the chance to get 20 merc packs, whats ur strategy here? pls do share cuz i am pretty sure everyone was working towards that , and not been able to do it cuz of a problem like this will really get everyone pissed off.

waitin for a honest reply and soon if u can
  • sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    I'm hoping they're up soon but from the fact Dom pasted the same reply in another thread shows it's pretty much all hands at getting this fixed lol as for a plan or anything I think it's fix the servers then deal with the issue of a missed day
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• thenamesdomino
    ^ This
  • sirjir

^ This

See, there you guys go. I'd say the pitchforks might be scaring away the techs trying to fix the servers - they're used to dark secluded areas in the server rooms, they spook easy to loud noises and fire.

That said, hope it's up soon to enjoy the game, do logins, and chat as usual. Plus see the orbs pop away I think lol

• binaryqueen#4116
    sirjir said:

^ This

See, there you guys go. I'd say the pitchforks might be scaring away the techs trying to fix the servers - they're used to dark secluded areas in the server rooms, they spook easy to loud noises and fire.

That said, hope it's up soon to enjoy the game, do logins, and chat as usual. Plus see the orbs pop away I think lol
    xD Just another perspective on how stressful being a GM/CM can be x.x I cant imagine half the s*** they have to put up with.

1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • thenamesdomino
    We think we've got everything fixed. The servers will be restarting the servers and we will begin maintenance checks on the NA servers... Give us 45 more minutes.
  • sirjir

We think we've got everything fixed. The servers will be restarting the servers and we will begin maintenance checks on the NA servers... Give us 45 more minutes.

Happy to hear it :)

• mystictechie1893
    mystictechie1893 Posts: 1 Arc User

thats awesome domino can't wait
  • binaryqueen#4116
    Thank you for updating Domino! :D
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • ladysanctuary
    ladysanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ty for update Domino
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fyrefly
  • thenamesdomino
    Servers are up! Now it's time to work on a solution for those of you who missed login rewards
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    Thank you kind sir <3
  • fw2#9413
    fw2#9413 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Servers back!
    Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines, terraform voxel terrain, and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - All while trying to survive.
  • abraxadabra
    abraxadabra Posts: 23 Arc User

Well, the longer it gets delayed, the more it impacts those trying to do the login event.

People often have the statement of "Well, you got 24 hours to do your checkins, it's your fault if you can't do a check in within that time". Ok, but this is now over 8 hours that has covered pretty much ALL of the Asia-Pacific region's "free time after work" play time, and is now extending into the USA's free-time-before work access time. If anyone for any reason didn't get a chance to do check ins in the 6 hours immediately after the last login cycle reset then now they're down to less than 10 hours left and those 10 hours are during their working day/sleeping hours at that...

At any other period outside of this login event this wouldn't be such an issue. For the period of this login event, this extended downtime almost definitely will result in many missing out now on the final prize through no fault of their own.

Man I don't know why iexpected any better, they always go in dry. Extending the event is not going to be the answer because we've missed a day so automatically we can't have 100% login during this event. So unless they decide to change the rules of the event to exclude a missed day we may as well stop loggin in now
  • rinda43
    rinda43 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where's the patch notes? I've been looking for them and have yet to find any for the June 21st maintenance patch.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    rinda43 said:

Where's the patch notes? I've been looking for them and have yet to find any for the June 21st maintenance patch.

bumping ^
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Well, he said he was gonna post patch notes later on, but he didn't said when LOOOL

From what we can see, it's just a "minor localisation changes (aka nothing XD)" and the old refrain "boutique update".

Finger cross for next week.

But be happy! Charge reward is here.