test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FW Facebook

endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
I'm having a bit of a problem with the FW Facebook page. I can click on links in the News section to get to the facebook page no problem and read all the updates and whatnot and I already have it liked so I know it's not that I just didn't like it. But I never get updates or anything from it on my page and can't comment on it at all. Is this just me or what's up with that? I'm not having the same issue with the PWI page.
GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95

Comments

• thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    thats strange. Okay and you Liked the actual page correct?
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Did you click "Follow"?
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
    a long time ago, a very long time ago, and yes it's the one with the blue check mark. I clicked "like" there is no "follow" button.
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
    so, little Bump and update since theres a facebook event... I unliked the page intending on liking again thinking "I might be able to reset this", but no, now I only have a share button and can't re like the page. Sooo now the only think I can do is share stuff but not like or comment or get updates to my page. "yay" facebook, good times... I'm suspecting that I "complained" once or twice in that time I was quit about how things became "pay for power" when gems were added, or called it "pay to win" or something about cash shoppers (which I was one) or something stupid and they shadow banned me. I don't know how or why I'm having this problem but that's probably it.