So this happened.

negemaa
negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
So I qued for 12s, and I get qued in automatically and to my surprise I end up in a match that is already in progress which is normal, it has happened to us many times but what threw me off was the resources and really someone explain how is this possible? Lmafo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    negemaa said:

So I qued for 12s, and I get qued in automatically and to my surprise I end up in a match that is already in progress which is normal, it has happened to us many times but what threw me off was the resources and really someone explain how is this possible? Lmafo

when none of ur teammates moves, and simple just afk in base, this score is easily to get, happens to me frequently on EU, on 80-90 fjords

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User

negemaa said:

when none of ur teammates moves, and simple just afk in base, this score is easily to get, happens to me frequently on EU, on 80-90 fjords
    I can understand if the other team is losing badly that's understandable OPs and all that good stuff, but 1 point? lol you that's a whole another level of being afk.
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    You joined the "gloop" team, quick ff, fast and easy farm xD Since lack of "main" and que pop, often available just friends/guild/alts to make it happen.
  • alasdelc10
    alasdelc10 Posts: 17 Arc User
    these days won team who have less AFKERS