GvG's Safearea damage

Comments

• dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User

On one hand cheaters seems to appreciate every moments of their absurd glory...
    And on the other hand this game delicatly pinch the nipples of insanity
    The real problem in that sad sad story that the nonsense of this topic

The only way to fix it and the only cure of this sickness is THE PWE STAFF
    What Rules ? these guys don't know Rules on FW
    In my opinion PW STAFF don't give a damn of this situation too much afraid of the MotherBase xD
    What all servs Cm must do now?

Put balls on the table and Say No more... in all servs in all countries at all cost and NOW
    One Screen/One Ban
    And maybe one day the game will be patched... or never

You can nicely ban (2 or 3 weeks ) such players and the next weekend this problem will be solved by himself
    they are so afraid to loose every fragments of their ego and see in eyes on others that they are the only thing that we hate
    Cheaters !!!

Spawnkillers deserved to know what Law is

lmao
    RULES ? XD
    AHAHAHAHAHAH

o wait man you're too strong you should take of your weapon XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHHA

what all forum modo do on shylia ? post on english for QQ because he get spawn killed
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    people were haters in ff in china about base camp. Do you know what the dev did to stop it? create clever blair!!! cause in the eyes of the dev, haters are the problem ;)

Hebergeur d'image
  • kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

i dont understand why you're even paying attention to him

JUST RESPAWN AND ROCKY OR PRIMAL SOUL OR COMBAT STEALTH what ever then just come back stun the dps make other player respawn and stun him aswell wtf so easy

it's like i'm saying wait look i can OS every one if you gimme RH with alt bcause only stupid people playing against me and you should get down to 10% hp and takeoff your gear

and wrath come back after 30sec when you die just stop chain rez like a noob #kaiserblazerprospawnkillingfeedingenemiewrathwithalt

You're hilarious.
    But you make daft arguments. Good luck controlling all 20+ people in spawn to wait and not "chain rez" and then everyone of those people obviously has rocky/stealth/etc. they can use to stay alive. Oh wait, those skills are only available every 2-4 minutes. But guess what, give the other team 2-4 minutes while waiting to strategically res when their wrath is down and that can mean you lost rift in most cases.

Besides, I have nothing against spawn camping in an equally matched OPer v. OPer environment. As previously mentioned:

Although, by all means, if the two teams are close and that's the only way you can win the war, do it. You'll make yourselves look bad but at least you won the fight.

Anyways thanks for giving me attention while telling CK not to. Hypocrite much?

PS: In your #, it's spelled enemy, not enemie. Threw me off trying to read what you were saying. Clever, though might wanna edit it so it's easier for people to read that I feed enemy red hand with alts. :smiley:
  • kaiserblazer
    Anyways, as previously mentioned, this thread was useless in terms of devs being able to do something about this issue. At least I hope it shined a light on an issue that may have gone unnoticed. But there's no discussion here.

Please close this thread.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    the fact that this thread hasn't been closed yet on a Monday shows how little attention we are paid ;)
  • dlhy1988
    edited April 2016

dlhy1988 said:

i dont understand why you're even paying attention to him

JUST RESPAWN AND ROCKY OR PRIMAL SOUL OR COMBAT STEALTH what ever then just come back stun the dps make other player respawn and stun him aswell wtf so easy

it's like i'm saying wait look i can OS every one if you gimme RH with alt bcause only stupid people playing against me and you should get down to 10% hp and takeoff your gear

and wrath come back after 30sec when you die just stop chain rez like a noob #kaiserblazerprospawnkillingfeedingenemiewrathwithalt

You're hilarious.
    But you make daft arguments. Good luck controlling all 20+ people in spawn to wait and not "chain rez" and then everyone of those people obviously has rocky/stealth/etc. they can use to stay alive. Oh wait, those skills are only available every 2-4 minutes. But guess what, give the other team 2-4 minutes while waiting to strategically res when their wrath is down and that can mean you lost rift in most cases.

Besides, I have nothing against spawn camping in an equally matched OPer v. OPer environment. As previously mentioned:

Although, by all means, if the two teams are close and that's the only way you can win the war, do it. You'll make yourselves look bad but at least you won the fight.

Anyways thanks for giving me attention while telling CK not to. Hypocrite much?

PS: In your #, it's spelled enemy, not enemie. Threw me off trying to read what you were saying. Clever, though might wanna edit it so it's easier for people to read that I feed enemy red hand with alts. :smiley:
    20 player in a respawn means that they should be at least twice player in the rift
    if you are equal number they should send at least 40 to 50 player in safe

knowing that on illyfue they can go up to like70 player it means that they'll have to send this much player in safe for farm them right ?

1) you are no match for them so stop QQ if you are too weak that's not game issue
    2) is that hard to get some strategie in your guild ? in mine if i say people to stop rez they'll stop and wait for orders if you cant lead then just leave it to someone else otherwise dont play with people that only drag you down bcause kaiser are the best kaiser can oneshotalll without wrath so kaiser can 1vall in rift
    3)knowing that you'll get farmed and spawn kill will give about 1 weeks to get strategie right ? hmm what can you do ? hmmm maybe put a team in the base that can fight those invaders ? put them like on the top for get rid of them ? oh wait losing 1 team means giving the win to other ? but if this team can stop this insanely spawn kill it should worth it na ? bcause you'll keep 6 player in base in this situation when they'll keep at least 20 player in safe right ?
    oh wait your 6 players cant kill those ? ok well go to point 1)

for example on the screen they are not even 12 player if you cant even kill half when they take 10k/sec with reduced healing with 6 player then you sux. taking vid that VS making he's alone with divi most of the time i think

that's just your stupid strategie lol
    oh wait they're is no strategie in your play you just go get miner and destroy turret then do carts with alt
    how about include in this defending your base ? too hard?

most of class can now immune them self
    you'll only need 1 or 2 player doing it so they'll crush their position when other will rez and fight
    that's not hard to do but not easy aswell but if you are the stupid enought to get farmed 30min in safe then you just deserve it

PS : if 2-4 mins and you lose the war you shall be in 30v30 then having 20 player in the safe means that anyway you're getting crushed really well right ? sending 30 player in safe then manage to put 20 player in safe that just killed you lol

besides if you have nothing against spanw camping in an equally match then why are you even talking ? lol
    they made a full server ally for kill TopGun each week we get at least 5 war attacked from their ally lmao they outnumber us totally it's like 20vs80 they just have no strategie no gameplay when my alt with 20res can kill #1 reaper on shylia lol
    and FYI i spawn kill them with an alt MM having lv 88-85 gear without heal the alt is average and is underpowered compared to them and i can still have like 60/8 fighting main and i finish top kill with an alt
    i have no pity for the OP when he was in our ally and guild he was so happy when we spawnkilling other lol
    anyway that just show how shylia forum modo are lol. should respect forum rules lol

and for the vid linked this is a a special map that's used in 'competition' like the FWIC we got 4 years ago
    Post edited by dlhy1988 on
  • kaiserblazer
    TL;DR but I'm one of the top PVP warriors in NA servers, so yea. I'm definitely too weak to handle them. :/
    But keep being a hypocrite and giving me attention. ;)
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User

TL;DR but I'm one of the top PVP warriors in NA servers, so yea. I'm definitely too weak to handle them. :/

this guy.... "facepalm"
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kaiserblazer
    edited April 2016
    If you disagree with me, that's fine. At this point I'm just trolling cause there's nothing better to do in-game or forums and I don't really know why this thread turned on me. I was just agreeing with OP, but I'll continue to bite.
    I don't even remember what I was discussing beyond that, mostly just waiting for this thread to be closed.

But I know Born and he's good, so he can "lol" if he wants, though wouldn't make my claim any less accurate.
    I don't even know who you are but I've yet to meet a reaper I can't beat.
    So yea, this guy... :trollface:

Idk. Can we close this now?
    Post edited by kaiserblazer on
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    This is pointless.

Besides the fair play and the politeness along with good and trustfully respectful attitude, nothing can be done if game allows it.

Like I wouldn't rob a bank if jail isn't right next in my mind, ya bros? XD

Change game's mech or simply live with it.

Off topic: even in FF it's camp to death, but now (at least EU ppl) players got used to it: match 1 sided? Insta afk and it fastly ends. Not the best option, but saves lot of rage.
  • pinkette1#7450
    difference between ff and rift : ff u dont choose who you play with and against :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    WRONG!

Small and hidden secret and forbidden tip: do you know you can party with foes now in FF? Once inside I mean. Funny!

They do take dmg but... I think it's related to 1 sided battles... I said too much.
  • dlhy1988

lmao sad about NA serv then i'm one of the top pvp MM ( well AHAH not a lot of MM running anyway ) in EU so what ? lol
    senrin said:

WRONG!

Small and hidden secret and forbidden tip: do you know you can party with foes now in FF? Once inside I mean. Funny!

They do take dmg but... I think it's related to 1 sided battles... I said too much.

yeah you can but it's useless xD

i dont disagree when you say that when it's really lost you can just let them win ok why not you can or just having fun in FF and dont care about lose or win right ?
    but i'll flame you if you are a lv4wings char with superman title saying that it's lost bcause a sin or MM or war with like 1000D under your char that's not even close to wings4 lol

i think that anyone here will agree with this that a lv4wings superman ( mast 100 full resi 100 ) have all his chance against a player with like 90 mast and 80 resistance right lv3wings right ?
  • heavenlykai
    heavenlykai Posts: 4 Arc User
    If the Dev's or the PWE staff upped the base damage or safe zone damage in rifts this whole entire issue would be solved. They do it on private servers for this specific reason. Standing near the base and taking 70k damage a second will kill anyone. But then you have to think about the consequences for other people. Are you ready to sacrifice every new player with under 70k hp? For a reaper or a darkpact to pull them into base over and over and over again. That isn't going to build up our FW community.

@Kaiserblazer
    Take it to 3v3 because FF isn't fair PvP nor proves that anyone is a good anything.
  • dlhy1988

If the Dev's or the PWE staff upped the base damage or safe zone damage in rifts this whole entire issue would be solved. They do it on private servers for this specific reason. Standing near the base and taking 70k damage a second will kill anyone. But then you have to think about the consequences for other people. Are you ready to sacrifice every new player with under 70k hp? For a reaper or a darkpact to pull them into base over and over and over again. That isn't going to build up our FW community.

@Kaiserblazer
    Take it to 3v3 because FF isn't fair PvP nor proves that anyone is a good anything.

why are you even talking about private serv ? lol

• heavenlykai
    because they get fixes quickly and we don't o.o that's what the op wants right? A fix. I was giving an example of one. And the coding is the same. It's the same game.

I know pwe is under contract from CN to not touch the code on their own - but if they say hey we're having this problem is there any way you can give us a code to implement to up the damage taken from the base? Maybe they'll think about it. If not then the op is out of luck and has to deal with it. I don't see you offering up any fix suggestions.
  • pinkette1#7450
    its a flame thread not a suggestion thread. If it was, it would be under suggestion topic and would not break tos with naming and shaming :p op knows better, he s moderator of the fr forum :p
    Hebergeur d'image
  • dlhy1988

because they get fixes quickly and we don't o.o that's what the op wants right? A fix. I was giving an example of one. And the coding is the same. It's the same game.

I know pwe is under contract from CN to not touch the code on their own - but if they say hey we're having this problem is there any way you can give us a code to implement to up the damage taken from the base? Maybe they'll think about it. If not then the op is out of luck and has to deal with it. I don't see you offering up any fix suggestions.

you cant fix something that's not a bug right ?

is that a bug that we ONLY take 10k damage ?

what you CAN fix is REAL bug like hummm the last boss of the 95 raid ?
  • heavenlykai
    dlhy1988 said:

Why would they waste time fixing something that people are completing weekly? And as I stated they could try to ask the developers if it's possible to up the base damage.
  • dlhy1988

dlhy1988 said:

Why would they waste time fixing something that people are completing weekly? And as I stated they could try to ask the developers if it's possible to up the base damage.
    why shouldnt we fix a glitch ? yeah you got a point here that's why they dont want to fix FF afk buff we should let people have easy time.

nice one
  • heavenlykai
    dlhy1988 said:

why shouldnt we fix a glitch ? yeah you got a point here that's why they dont want to fix FF afk buff we should let people have easy time.
    You make no sense, do you English? Where did they state that they are NOT fixing the debuff? Nowhere. How is it having an "easy time" not getting base or spawn camped? But you want an easier instance for an "easy time"? There's nothing wrong with the last boss for Temple of Disciples. It's killable. There's loads of videos up go watch it and see how others are succeeding if you are having issues.
  • kaiserblazer
    This thread has gone so off-topic. :open_mouth:
    From rift issues > flaming > class balance > bashing > and now somehow ToD 95 raid.

And please don't assume that just because someone is Superman with lv4 wings they will kill any 90 mastery/80 resist lv3 winged toon. You're forgetting class difference/runes/soul power tree/gear/IDs/transmutes/actual playing skill/etc.
    Plus the fact that lv3 wings means nothing. Could be 415 chroma Lv3 wings vs. 420 chroma Lv4 wings.
    amarantos said:

the fact that this thread hasn't been closed yet on a Monday shows how little attention we are paid ;)

This is perhaps the best and most accurate post written in this thread.
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016

dlhy1988 said:

You make no sense, do you English? Where did they state that they are NOT fixing the debuff? Nowhere. How is it having an "easy time" not getting base or spawn camped? But you want an easier instance for an "easy time"? There's nothing wrong with the last boss for Temple of Disciples. It's killable. There's loads of videos up go watch it and see how others are succeeding if you are having issues.
    we do it since first week, i think he s saying that the way we all do it is a bug. not sur

This thread has gone so off-topic. :open_mouth:
    From rift issues > flaming > class balance > bashing > and now somehow ToD 95 raid.
    and kaiser you forgot one point : trolling, as you admitt previously :p

Hebergeur d'image
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    update:

the fact that this thread hasn't been closed on a tuesday really shows how little attention we are paid ;);)
  • kaiserblazer

When I said that, someone in-game told me that that was "barely considered trolling" so I thought I'd leave that out. ;)
    I'm still working on my troll game, but not quite there yet it seems. :/
  • dlhy1988

dlhy1988 said:

are you just stupid ?
    first like pinkette said i already cleared this ****
    and this way is a glitch. like the tree or snake boss lv100 that's a glitch a BUG that can or have to be fixed. (let's ask how many people clearing it without wall glitch. easily and weekly)

base hitting 10k is not a bug
    people can go in ? it's not a bug aswell if they couldnt why did they even put 10k damage then ? if you cant go in ( like in the ice and the fire you cant climb to the spawn there is a wall )

what you want is game balance and not a bug fix

their is nothing bugged in the spawn killing the game allows first of all right ?

if you dont like the game you can just leave troller

@amarantos sadly we are not on FR forum otherwise the OP could have talk to him self with his other modo account then close it lmao
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    amarantos said:

update:

the fact that this thread hasn't been closed on a tuesday really shows how little attention we are paid ;);)

XD

and no worries kaiser, i think you re doing well :p

but try to understand as well why this topic could not go well : op and his friends were trying hard to get my entire guild ban for this, we got insult, even people threating us to kill us irl. JUST FOR THIS! and all the thing i said are true : he loved it when he was on our side, he did it as well on the exact same rift etc. So i had to react. I can understand that this can be debate, but i struggle to debate with haters. And first post with a screen shot is against the tos. None of the people on the screen ask to be put on forum : this is called "naming and shaming". Hope you understand.
    Hebergeur d'image
  • mp213pm
    mp213pm Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2016

When I said that, someone in-game told me that that was "barely considered trolling" so I thought I'd leave that out. ;)
    I'm still working on my troll game, but not quite there yet it seems. :/
    Kaiserblazer is a noob. He got 0 kills last rift. And yes, lvl 3 wings mean nothing, I have lvl 3 wings and I'm a scrub =(.
    Kaiserb pointed out this thread to me because I needed good reading material since WC on Storm isn't always active - turns out, forum posts are just as good as the best flaming/hypocrisy/stupidity that goes on in Storm Server.

In my opinion, the OP was pointing out to you guys, the general audience (hence general discussion), that spawn camping is problem (at least for him) - some argue it's strategy, some here even argued that it's the loser's fault for not coordinating respawn so they could all respawn together and fight back... when the there is a small army waiting to execute them the second they spawn, with or without wrath.
    How dumb can you be to actually think (let's be generous with the size of this rift) 60 people at 10% hp can taken on 20 people at 100% hp? Let's say the losing side as 60 people, lvl 100 warriors with 200k hp and 5k def and 300% cdef. Oh **** 10% of 200k hp = 20k hp, no worries, there are 60 of you. Now let's be ultra generous and assume that the 20 toons waiting to execute a larger army of 60 (writing this scenario is ridiculous because I think we can all agree the 20 cowards are only doing this because they know for a fact they won't die because there isn't 60 people, but I digress) are just 20 noobs with 80k hp, 8k attack, lvl 90 mediocre lvl 3 wing'ed priests/mages/mms/sins, and no warriors or BRs with op AoEs. Between this lackluster group of 20, I guarantee you that 20*5k damage = 100k.
    I saw this Flonase commercial recently that says 6 > 1, so perhaps simple things like that have to be made explicit.
    100k > 20k => thus, your army of 60 will not last 2 seconds. I hope you realize there is no scenario where a team that is camped so hard can survive when they are basically facing a firing squad with cardboard as a bulletproof vest.
    LySinKiller
    Lvl 1 Assassin
  • mp213pm
    mp213pm Posts: 32 Arc User
    And don't try and tell me those 60 OP guys being camped can all just use Rocky Protection! I don't think I've even seen 60 Prots on a single server, let alone in a single guild. Plus, sending in 60 Prots into a single rift is probably the worst strategy I've heard of.
    LySinKiller
    Lvl 1 Assassin