Too Much 12s?

negemaa
negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
So like I spend over 5-8hrs in 12s over in xserver a day. Some of my Guildies say I pvp too much do I have a problem? I keep telling myself "1 more match" and that "1 more match" turns into 6 more matches lol. Do I need help? or am i just so bored that all I can do is fight? to be honest I think its all the above. How long do you guys fight in 12s for? do you guys get the thrills of wanting to fight?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Not really, since "Claver blair" came in, too anoying to fight and afk to farm mats xD
  • psyducky
    psyducky Posts: 6 Arc User
    I once did 12s for 8 hours, that was before xserver.
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Clever blair = boring FF. Half the fun was fighting people I knew, even if it was fanion or whoever and I just died.

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    i dont see why clever blair makes ff boring tbh, same thing, same ppl, same pvp ****, you just cant see their names (aka no more pms asking you for 1v1 irl); the only thing that is annoying about it is for priests when it comes to healing especially in ice and fire, but i personally have no problem with it xd
    i must say that maybe they should remove the clever blair thing for ppl on your same team to make it easier for everyone, just keep it for enemies, that would make more sense to me ;)
    Clyfar
  • mistressofsnow
    mistressofsnow Posts: 69 Arc User
    Too much 12's? That's Blasphemy!!! Besides, it's better to be in 12's than to be on Eryda watching wc drama/WC 'pvp'
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User

Clever blair = boring FF. Half the fun was fighting people I knew, even if it was fanion or whoever and I just died.

I mean tbh I don't see any problems I mean what hey could've of done was make it where you can still see the names on your side. How I see it, pvp is still pvp for me, as long as I can get into a fight then I will go, 12s is still 12s to me regardless if I die. But I guess that's how I roll.

i dont see why clever blair makes ff boring tbh, same thing, same ppl, same pvp ****, you just cant see their names (aka no more pms asking you for 1v1 irl); the only thing that is annoying about it is for priests when it comes to healing especially in ice and fire, but i personally have no problem with it xd
    i must say that maybe they should remove the clever blair thing for ppl on your same team to make it easier for everyone, just keep it for enemies, that would make more sense to me ;)

Yeah same here, to me 12s is still 12s, same people, and there are some new faces I've never seen before. But overall I don't see it much of a problem and i do enjoy what i get from there overall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    FF is based on total randomness, hence Clever Blair suits really good into that role.

Also, whole day in FF as a warrior is nothing strange, since it's the best entertainment a warrior can have, even more if op:

assault + sacrifice = dead ppl

assault + LW = dead ppl

assault + another Aoe = dead ppl

red hand rushing into a group: assault + AoE + BoR = dead ppl

You see, so DIFFERENT playstyles according to your tree!
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I really hope 12vs activity doesn't die off.
    It's already less than it was last week (waited in que 1 hour today with nothing), but without new accessories, I think it will eventually die out too.
    Most people are satisfied with PVE accessories and would rather not pvp just for those. So we really need the 95 accessories out. :smile:

Edit: So let's not complain about alts queing!
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    FF pts good for free reforge charm since pretty expensive in AH, also ice and fire matz for new lv95 OH.