What is the extra reward for RCIE?

chiffoncake
chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
Anyone has down normal and hard mode in RCIE? What is the end reward? Thank you for advance!!!

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Did hard hell road 3, gave 1 extra blue gear.

Did all others on normal, once got an elemental star essence, and very very often a blue piece extra.

The normal modes are quite easy to beat tbh.. but not really worth as it barely pays out, when it does it is like 10g per party member (until now).
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    nickvv said:

Did hard hell road 3, gave 1 extra blue gear.

Did all others on normal, once got an elemental star essence, and very very often a blue piece extra.

The normal modes are quite easy to beat tbh.. but not really worth as it barely pays out, when it does it is like 10g per party member (until now).

I've done about 3 or 4 normal modes so far and have also only gotten a single Star Essence as the best drop, and only once. There's another party on Lionheart that claims to have gotten multiple Flame Crystal drops from NM but I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    edited wrong thread
    Post edited by pinkette1#7450 on
    Hebergeur d'image
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    doing bottomless inferno on difficulty 2 has dropped a star essence and a flame crystal as good prizes, blue gear and 95 purple gear for ****. havent tried lv3.

for clarity ppl are using lv1 = easy, lv2 = normal, lv3 = hard?

no one bothers with gorge/dungeon on any level because eyrda sucks ^^
  • dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    we did some lv2 and the best we got was purple gear
    we got like 1 purple for 9 blue

we cleared all lv2

the easiest is gorge then hell then calamity imo
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    Amen, Amantine o/
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • chiffoncake
    Thank you all responding, any extra need to br pay attention for bottomless inferno NM bosses? hit harder, more fires, more axes, etc?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

Thank you all responding, any extra need to br pay attention for bottomless inferno NM bosses? hit harder, more fires, more axes, etc?

they just hit alot harder i think (the bosses, not mobs). overall inferno is simple tank and spank no strategy needed, only issue is the first boss depending which you get. TOD boss is only tricky one, spider is easy bot. my regular group goes with dark reaper for tank with threat talents runed so it can move around the dragon fires without aggro switching and firing party, as well as keeping all the axes in one spot on sickle boss while heals get spammed. not sure if there are more fires on last boss, just outheal them.
  • chiffoncake
    amarantos said:

they just hit alot harder i think (the bosses, not mobs). overall inferno is simple tank and spank no strategy needed, only issue is the first boss depending which you get. TOD boss is only tricky one, spider is easy bot. my regular group goes with dark reaper for tank with threat talents runed so it can move around the dragon fires without aggro switching and firing party, as well as keeping all the axes in one spot on sickle boss while heals get spammed. not sure if there are more fires on last boss, just outheal them.
    Great, thank you!

• zaolin252
    zaolin252 Posts: 19 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

we cleared all lv2

Hmm you sayed you cleared all Lv2
    so you cleared ruines too ?
    how do you handle with that 200k aoe on the secound boss? ...haven't found a possibility to handle with that
    Xartagos - Lightbard - Dyos

i have no secound tree, i have only the light one, don't ask again ....
  • dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    zaolin252 said:

dlhy1988 said:

we cleared all lv2

Hmm you sayed you cleared all Lv2
    so you cleared ruines too ?
    how do you handle with that 200k aoe on the secound boss? ...haven't found a possibility to handle with that

damage + someone wiht 200k+ with 2 priest and 1 dps i think it was not the best team we have but well it was really hard ^^

you dont always take 200k ( and btw the range is like WTF he can oneshot you when you're in the mid of the 1st room ) and it's not front aoe or smth but if you stay on the middle of the room all together you'll take smthing like 150k instead

but the 3rd one is really really hard the boss deals like 100k every 0.8 sec maybe ? ( every sec for sure and sometime he deal a double 100k ) on the tank so you need tons of hp on the tank and tons of heal

the last one is easy just purify the DoT that deals like 96k ? and dont forget to focus the sword lol we didnt focused it at the first try and well when he go berserk it's like 200K aoe every sec i think ...

and ruins was the 1 st one that we cleared
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    If you think Calamities medium mode is fun, then try hard mode on it :)

Also Gorge last boss is glitched, sometimes he will aoe even without message, or suddenly HE debuff appears without warning and your HP is 1 and if you are the tank, dead, it's more a 50/50 chance to beat instance! Calamities, there is no way to avoid the op aoe from 2nd boss, he does it right when armors spawn, the only way we beat it on medium mode is people kept coming back to portal while I stayed alive tanking boss.

• deeper16
    deeper16 Posts: 43 Arc User
    So seems Info about nice drops in NM and HM leaked XD ye drops flame like 1 at each 2 runs, sometimes not sometimes yes is totally random, and im2gr84u 2nd boss of calamities doesn't spam that dmg if u have high dps pty, u need do 25% boss between each armor spawn so u don't get 1 hit.
    Bottomless Inferno - Drops 1 Flame max by my experience
    Calamity - Drops 1-4 flames max
    Gorge of Bravery - no idea i even avoid it as easy mode sometimes xD

Nigasa - Nyos server