test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dying Archdemon

neothundraneothundra Posts: 10 Arc User
Any good location on this dude? Cant seem to find him.

Neo

Best Answers

• o0omessyo0oo0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Neo i jump on and show you << mysty
  • tetaviatetavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    He has random spots that he shows up. He stays for a bit, then moves to another - like Meid, only he stays longer. I only know 3 so far: under the 2nd e in Ever on the map, right above the p in Swamp on the map, and halfway on the shortroad between Calamity Ruins and Cliff on the map.

Answers

• fr3yjafr3yja Posts: 2 Arc User
    im looking for this guy too please
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Look for Dying Demon, not Dying Archdemon. Found one south west from Serpent Pit but I'm pretty sure this guy spawns random everywhere....​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • madashell2madashell2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    is it possible to reset this quest i did an oopsie and dropped the quest ,but i tryed to kill the lvl 100 andi was lvl 94 died pretty fast
    just went back to try with a friend and didnt see him and i had already used the water ,thought it was a dead quest but i just learned it was mobile flash mob . im an worldrager on [east]storm thanks
  • madashell2madashell2 Posts: 3 Arc User

is it possible to reset this quest i did an oopsie and dropped the quest ,but i tryed to kill the lvl 100 andi was lvl 94 died pretty fast
    just went back to try with a friend and didnt see him and i had already used the water ,thought it was a dead quest but i just learned it was mobile flash mob . im an worldrager on [east]storm thanks

dying archdemon