I'd like Domino to see this - Race to 100

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Let me start by saying i like the idea behind the race to 100, spice up the lvling a bit. Now when i saw the post and that rewards were going to be for the first of each class on each server, i wasn't all that happy at it because it seemed unfair but i didn't think it would be nearly as bad as it actually is. Over the weekend i decided to just stop lvling my main and lvl my alt, since there are almost none characters of my alts class trying to lvl, while my mains class is a lot more popular, and with less than half the effort i was putting in on my main, i could easily win on my alt.
I went on other servers and checked their rankings just to see without suprise that all servers are having the same issue, the top 10 people are the same 3 or 4 classes, and some classes dont show up till #20+. Or even if they are in top 10 they have no competence.

Let me share some SS i took, blured out the names because it does not matter who this people are.
This is from Lion Heart server

The top 3 people are warriors, this ss were taken sunday night prob lvl had changed by now, but the amount of time and dedication you need to get to that lvl that fast is huge, and 2 of them are going to go without a reward because the picked to play a more popular class? As if that wasnt punished enough in game, playing a popular class means you have less chance of getting gear and runes and have to pay more for it since more people want it. And if you look what i marked, you can see the first Tormentor shows up at #20 and the first MM at #22 and the first prot at #39 and if you keep looking further, the next marksman and prot are way way behind, so they can put little to no effort and still get the reward, while warriors have to spend as much time as possible and put in an insane amount of effort to try to beat each other.

Something similar happens in storm

And im pretty sure if you check all servers you are going to find the same problem. Some classes have a WAY easier time since few people play them. And lvling up have nothing to do with which class you are in this game. If it was a HR competation, sure, make it class dependant, but this? Just seems unfair to me.

Im not suggesting to get rid of the prizes for each class now, but id like to see the top 10 of each server, or top 5 get rewards to. Even make it that if you are the first in your class and top 10 you dont get both prizes if you want, i just think its crazy unfair some classes dont have to try, and others have to kill each other in order to win.

Comments

• dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    anyway i think that someone is already 100
  • almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    To bad all they are getting is Cheese bread. >:)
  • dlhy1988
    edited February 2016
    dlhy1988 said:

anyway someone is already 100

i correct my mess
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

anyway i think that someone is already 100

That doesnt matter. Theres still the class race, whch is the one im talking about
  • dlhy1988
    our top actually is
    bard bard priest mm mage vamp priest sin mage reaper tormentor war sin vamp priest prot

sure that popular class have more challenge but look

my self as MM ( you dont see a lot of MM ) but i got really hard challenge against only 1 player

for beeing first it's only 1 st or not that matter
    beeing 200 or 2 is the same

you are first or you are not