New things and changes, or just bugs?

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
I just keep coming across things that are either different or new and after reading the patch notes i couldnt seem to find anything at all about them so i want to know if they are intended or a glitch.

-Henry gives no dedi anymore.
-Luck quests give 1 dedi instead of 2.
-GT2 gives 1 dedi instead of 2.
-The second Otis, is it here to stay?.
-Sanctuary ruins isntance is gone for people 91 and up.
-No 12s for people 91 and up (im sure this is a glitch but..)
-Winter hights quests give 2 or 3 reputation even when you havent maxed out.

Comments

• vvgirl
    vvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    Same thing is happening with dedi on all my characters. After reviewing Domino's posted patch notes, I did not find anything pertaining to dedication being changed. And so, 1) When are they going to fix this MAJOR problem? 2) Are they going to comp the players that didn't receive their appropriate dedication?
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • blazder
    vvgirl said:

Same thing is happening with dedi on all my characters. After reviewing Domino's posted patch notes, I did not find anything pertaining to dedication being changed. And so, 1) When are they going to fix this MAJOR problem? 2) Are they going to comp the players that didn't receive their appropriate dedication?

I just really want to know if it was intended or not, if it was i guess we are all just going to have to get used to teh change and find a new way of getting dedi, but it seems like dedi got nerfed everywhere. Maybe there are new ways of getting dedi we are just not yet aware of.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    blazder said:

vvgirl said:

I just really want to know if it was intended or not, if it was i guess we are all just going to have to get used to teh change and find a new way of getting dedi, but it seems like dedi got nerfed everywhere. Maybe there are new ways of getting dedi we are just not yet aware of.
    I still get dedication from henry but a lot of people dont. I think its just bugged.
  • blazder

blazder said:

vvgirl said:

I still get dedication from henry but a lot of people dont. I think its just bugged.
    Wow... well thats something. Ive tried manual doing them and sending pet and neither give dedi for me. Even when i can see i have 10 quests that should give me dedi, i can send pet to do those 10 and give no dedi, and if i do them manualy i see the count going down but i dont get dedi...
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    Maybe things get screwed because of patch.Some of my toon got dedi w/o any prob.wait till next weekly reset imo.
  • vvgirl
    vvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    I've posted the Broken Dedi issue on the Awakening: Known and New Issues Megathread. Sent a formal ticket to FW, and ran a Client File Verification. Had to cover all bases...LOL
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy